Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

1

Sale Spotlight

  • Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You�re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the Forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it�details of personal disputes may be better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts, though are not legally obligated to do so, regardless of content.

Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting. Moderators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts unless they have been alerted and have determined that a post, thread or user has violated the Forums� policies. Moderators do not regularly independently monitor the Forums for such violations.

Profanity, outright vulgarity, blatant personal insults or otherwise inappropriate statements will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

Users may provide their positive or negative experiences with or opinions of companies, products, individuals, etc.; however, accounts involving allegations of criminal behavior against named individuals or companies MUST be first-hand accounts and may NOT be made anonymously.

If a situation has been reported upon by a reputable news source or addressed by law enforcement or the legal system it is open for discussion, but if an individual wants to make their own claims of criminal behavior against a named party in the course of that discussion, they too must identify themselves by first and last name and the account must be first-person.

Criminal allegations that do not satisfy these requirements, when brought to our attention, may be removed pending satisfaction of these criteria, and we reserve the right to err on the side of caution when making these determinations.

Credible threats of suicide will be reported to the police along with identifying user information at our disposal, in addition to referring the user to suicide helpline resources such as 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it�s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users� profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses � Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it�s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who�s selling it, it doesn�t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions � Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services � Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products � While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements � Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be �bumped� excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues � Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators� discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the �alert� button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your �Ignore� list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you�d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user�s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

Barisone Pleads Not Guilty

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ohnoO View Post
    OMG! Dressage is SO complicated! I think I’ll stick with the hunters—hack around for a while—jump a few sticks—put everybody to bed—go have dinner!
    best post this week! LOVE! (I am editing because I am still laughing from this post) Beyond the best post - beyond - still laughing

    Comment


    • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

      I know you didn’t mean this in an attacking way, but I do want to point something out. I’d pretty much guarantee every single person on this thread (and the others) - have pissed people off. Sometimes, people just don’t like you no matter how nice they are to your face or how nice you’ve been to them. Firing someone doesn’t make you friends with that person, after. I fired a certain person on the other thread and that was her big opportunity to “get me back.” You don’t show up for work- you’re fired. Even a farrier I fired took the striking opportunity to say how horrible I am - with the obvious exception of mentioning why. Refusing to board somewhere bc you feel the “trainer,” doesn’t meet your needs - and that person takes it personally, also comes with a risk of “pissing them off.” Just by the comments- I knew exactly whom was whom. I don’t go around life TRYING to piss people off- too much work & wasted energy. There are some who live to piss people off- except, their names aren’t relevant here bc a “BNT,” didn’t shoot them- allowing for every person they’ve ever had a disagreement with to blather on about it. Every single person with some $hi* to talk were all conveniently located in NC. And yet, I was too busy training & showing to care about their personal problems. Still am.
      I also don’t step on eggshells around people. I say what I think as nicely as I can - but I won’t be walked all over, taken advantage of, lied about without confronting it, or apologize for things I didn’t do. Or, for anything I did do which was without a doubt, warranted. I will always apologize if I’ve accidentally wronged someone. I say “accidentally,” bc, I would never ever purposely wrong someone.
      The people in the other thread with very clear agendas said too much. Gave themselves away. Two in particular. (But def others.) If their names were all over the news- I would definitely be saying about one of them- “see! I told you she was a thief, extortionist & con artist.” The other- I’d likely ignore..... just As I’d been trying to do for 3 years to no avail.
      I can’t help it if it irks people that I’ve imported horses, can pay for training (thanks to having to work simultaneously to do it) .... So petty- and yet it’s been central to a large part of all these threads. When I say to a poster, “I really don’t GAF what you think,” I may also provide a piece info to point out why I don’t GAF what they “think.” If I cant legally provide any info to the contrary - I still don’t GAF what they believe, bc I know better than they do.
      This is all TRULY victim blaming at its worst. When there’s nothing to say- people have just made things up- and why not? Using screen-names who, besides me, is gonna call them out? They know I can’t bc of forum rules, so why not make up a slew of lies, run with it & hope others believe even 1/4 of it.

      I guess the point of this long post is, if even one person here thinks they are only well thought of by everyone- they’d better think again. Somewhere, lurking in the past, present or future is someone (or many someone’s) who are just so unhappy with own lives, lay in wait for the opportunity to make stuff about you while “chortling with glee,” the opportunity presented itself. Believe me, everyone here has an enemy they don’t even know about. They also have people they do know about who dislike them. No one is free of this fact of life. Though, some maybe in denial about it.
      QFP

      Comment


      • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

        I know you didn’t mean this in an attacking way, but I do want to point something out. I’d pretty much guarantee every single person on this thread (and the others) - have pissed people off. Sometimes, people just don’t like you no matter how nice they are to your face or how nice you’ve been to them. Firing someone doesn’t make you friends with that person, after. I fired a certain person on the other thread and that was her big opportunity to “get me back.” You don’t show up for work- you’re fired. Even a farrier I fired took the striking opportunity to say how horrible I am - with the obvious exception of mentioning why. Refusing to board somewhere bc you feel the “trainer,” doesn’t meet your needs - and that person takes it personally, also comes with a risk of “pissing them off.” Just by the comments- I knew exactly whom was whom. I don’t go around life TRYING to piss people off- too much work & wasted energy. There are some who live to piss people off- except, their names aren’t relevant here bc a “BNT,” didn’t shoot them- allowing for every person they’ve ever had a disagreement with to blather on about it. Every single person with some $hi* to talk were all conveniently located in NC. And yet, I was too busy training & showing to care about their personal problems. Still am.
        I also don’t step on eggshells around people. I say what I think as nicely as I can - but I won’t be walked all over, taken advantage of, lied about without confronting it, or apologize for things I didn’t do. Or, for anything I did do which was without a doubt, warranted. I will always apologize if I’ve accidentally wronged someone. I say “accidentally,” bc, I would never ever purposely wrong someone.
        The people in the other thread with very clear agendas said too much. Gave themselves away. Two in particular. (But def others.) If their names were all over the news- I would definitely be saying about one of them- “see! I told you she was a thief, extortionist & con artist.” The other- I’d likely ignore..... just As I’d been trying to do for 3 years to no avail.
        I can’t help it if it irks people that I’ve imported horses, can pay for training (thanks to having to work simultaneously to do it) .... So petty- and yet it’s been central to a large part of all these threads. When I say to a poster, “I really don’t GAF what you think,” I may also provide a piece info to point out why I don’t GAF what they “think.” If I cant legally provide any info to the contrary - I still don’t GAF what they believe, bc I know better than they do.
        This is all TRULY victim blaming at its worst. When there’s nothing to say- people have just made things up- and why not? Using screen-names who, besides me, is gonna call them out? They know I can’t bc of forum rules, so why not make up a slew of lies, run with it & hope others believe even 1/4 of it.

        I guess the point of this long post is, if even one person here thinks they are only well thought of by everyone- they’d better think again. Somewhere, lurking in the past, present or future is someone (or many someone’s) who are just so unhappy with own lives, lay in wait for the opportunity to make stuff about you while “chortling with glee,” the opportunity presented itself. Believe me, everyone here has an enemy they don’t even know about. They also have people they do know about who dislike them. No one is free of this fact of life. Though, some maybe in denial about it.
        For someone who consistently says they "don't GAF", you certainly go to great lengths to prove you DO GAF.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

          I know you didn’t mean this in an attacking way, but I do want to point something out. I’d pretty much guarantee every single person on this thread (and the others) - have pissed people off. Sometimes, people just don’t like you no matter how nice they are to your face or how nice you’ve been to them. Firing someone doesn’t make you friends with that person, after. I fired a certain person on the other thread and that was her big opportunity to “get me back.” You don’t show up for work- you’re fired. Even a farrier I fired took the striking opportunity to say how horrible I am - with the obvious exception of mentioning why. Refusing to board somewhere bc you feel the “trainer,” doesn’t meet your needs - and that person takes it personally, also comes with a risk of “pissing them off.” Just by the comments- I knew exactly whom was whom. I don’t go around life TRYING to piss people off- too much work & wasted energy. There are some who live to piss people off- except, their names aren’t relevant here bc a “BNT,” didn’t shoot them- allowing for every person they’ve ever had a disagreement with to blather on about it. Every single person with some $hi* to talk were all conveniently located in NC. And yet, I was too busy training & showing to care about their personal problems. Still am.
          I also don’t step on eggshells around people. I say what I think as nicely as I can - but I won’t be walked all over, taken advantage of, lied about without confronting it, or apologize for things I didn’t do. Or, for anything I did do which was without a doubt, warranted. I will always apologize if I’ve accidentally wronged someone. I say “accidentally,” bc, I would never ever purposely wrong someone.
          The people in the other thread with very clear agendas said too much. Gave themselves away. Two in particular. (But def others.) If their names were all over the news- I would definitely be saying about one of them- “see! I told you she was a thief, extortionist & con artist.” The other- I’d likely ignore..... just As I’d been trying to do for 3 years to no avail.
          I can’t help it if it irks people that I’ve imported horses, can pay for training (thanks to having to work simultaneously to do it) .... So petty- and yet it’s been central to a large part of all these threads. When I say to a poster, “I really don’t GAF what you think,” I may also provide a piece info to point out why I don’t GAF what they “think.” If I cant legally provide any info to the contrary - I still don’t GAF what they believe, bc I know better than they do.
          This is all TRULY victim blaming at its worst. When there’s nothing to say- people have just made things up- and why not? Using screen-names who, besides me, is gonna call them out? They know I can’t bc of forum rules, so why not make up a slew of lies, run with it & hope others believe even 1/4 of it.

          I guess the point of this long post is, if even one person here thinks they are only well thought of by everyone- they’d better think again. Somewhere, lurking in the past, present or future is someone (or many someone’s) who are just so unhappy with own lives, lay in wait for the opportunity to make stuff about you while “chortling with glee,” the opportunity presented itself. Believe me, everyone here has an enemy they don’t even know about. They also have people they do know about who dislike them. No one is free of this fact of life. Though, some maybe in denial about it.
          Forum rules say you can’t disclose someone’s identity? Or who you think someone’s identity is? So instead you just...vaguely say “I know who you are” even if you don’t?

          ETA: if you apologize for accidentally wronging someone, I’m still waiting for my apology. I have in no way said you are to blame for this tragedy and I’m genuinely insulted that you said I’ve been victim blaming. Show me ONE post where I said any of it was your fault and I’ll eat my hat.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

            I know you didn’t mean this in an attacking way, but I do want to point something out. I’d pretty much guarantee every single person on this thread (and the others) - have pissed people off. Sometimes, people just don’t like you no matter how nice they are to your face or how nice you’ve been to them. Firing someone doesn’t make you friends with that person, after. I fired a certain person on the other thread and that was her big opportunity to “get me back.” You don’t show up for work- you’re fired. Even a farrier I fired took the striking opportunity to say how horrible I am - with the obvious exception of mentioning why. Refusing to board somewhere bc you feel the “trainer,” doesn’t meet your needs - and that person takes it personally, also comes with a risk of “pissing them off.” Just by the comments- I knew exactly whom was whom. I don’t go around life TRYING to piss people off- too much work & wasted energy. There are some who live to piss people off- except, their names aren’t relevant here bc a “BNT,” didn’t shoot them- allowing for every person they’ve ever had a disagreement with to blather on about it. Every single person with some $hi* to talk were all conveniently located in NC. And yet, I was too busy training & showing to care about their personal problems. Still am.
            I also don’t step on eggshells around people. I say what I think as nicely as I can - but I won’t be walked all over, taken advantage of, lied about without confronting it, or apologize for things I didn’t do. Or, for anything I did do which was without a doubt, warranted. I will always apologize if I’ve accidentally wronged someone. I say “accidentally,” bc, I would never ever purposely wrong someone.
            The people in the other thread with very clear agendas said too much. Gave themselves away. Two in particular. (But def others.) If their names were all over the news- I would definitely be saying about one of them- “see! I told you she was a thief, extortionist & con artist.” The other- I’d likely ignore..... just As I’d been trying to do for 3 years to no avail.
            I can’t help it if it irks people that I’ve imported horses, can pay for training (thanks to having to work simultaneously to do it) .... So petty- and yet it’s been central to a large part of all these threads. When I say to a poster, “I really don’t GAF what you think,” I may also provide a piece info to point out why I don’t GAF what they “think.” If I cant legally provide any info to the contrary - I still don’t GAF what they believe, bc I know better than they do.
            This is all TRULY victim blaming at its worst. When there’s nothing to say- people have just made things up- and why not? Using screen-names who, besides me, is gonna call them out? They know I can’t bc of forum rules, so why not make up a slew of lies, run with it & hope others believe even 1/4 of it.

            I guess the point of this long post is, if even one person here thinks they are only well thought of by everyone- they’d better think again. Somewhere, lurking in the past, present or future is someone (or many someone’s) who are just so unhappy with own lives, lay in wait for the opportunity to make stuff about you while “chortling with glee,” the opportunity presented itself. Believe me, everyone here has an enemy they don’t even know about. They also have people they do know about who dislike them. No one is free of this fact of life. Though, some maybe in denial about it.
            I don't GAF. Please stop posting.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GreenWithEnvy View Post

              You are absolutely correct. Thank you for this reminder (sincerely). I am triggered when I make a post that LK then denies and blows her top and DEMANDS proof; and, when the proof is provided she quietly slithers off. A short time later she'll make an inflammatory warning post at whomever has provided proof. She has shown her colors on every occasion. It wouldn't surprise me if those who actually do stalk her SM have taken screenshots of her nasty posts and given them to SS.

              Again, thank you for reminding me of the big picture.
              I don’t think this was Denali’s point at all. (Correct me if I’m wrong, Denali. I didn’t read your post this way at all.)

              However, you, GWE just provided proof of my reply to Denali. “Shown my true colors?” “Proof has been provided?” Ive “slithered off?” No, but I do have a life outside this BB. And you & GEE so obviously know each other IRL. Whatever your beef is..... move on. Get it over it. You two didn’t join in December. You just changed screen names so wouldn’t look as desperate in your agenda as you both have in other places besides here.

              What “proof,” has been provided of anything at all, whatsoever? Remind me. Did I post a reply or OP on fb which you found to be “unkind?” Is that your big case solver? If you weren’t hiding behind a screen name - I guarantee I could (if I had the time or desire) point out a disturbing number of “unkind,” fb posts by you! Anytime you want to take that challenge- lmk. You can even pm me & I absolutely swear I will hide your name & the thread. Just the posts. Everyone here has witnessed this promise. Let’s just find out whose “true colors,” are really being hidden here?
              ????????????????????

              Comment


              • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                I don’t think this was Denali’s point at all. (Correct me if I’m wrong, Denali. I didn’t read your post this way at all.)

                However, you, GWE just provided proof of my reply to Denali. “Shown my true colors?” “Proof has been provided?” Ive “slithered off?” No, but I do have a life outside this BB. And you & GEE so obviously know each other IRL. Whatever your beef is..... move on. Get it over it. You two didn’t join in December. You just changed screen names so wouldn’t look as desperate in your agenda as you both have in other places besides here.

                What “proof,” has been provided of anything at all, whatsoever? Remind me. Did I post a reply or OP on fb which you found to be “unkind?” Is that your big case solver? If you weren’t hiding behind a screen name - I guarantee I could (if I had the time or desire) point out a disturbing number of “unkind,” fb posts by you! Anytime you want to take that challenge- lmk. You can even pm me & I absolutely swear I will hide your name & the thread. Just the posts. Everyone here has witnessed this promise. Let’s just find out whose “true colors,” are really being hidden here?
                QFP

                Comment


                • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                  I don’t think this was Denali’s point at all. (Correct me if I’m wrong, Denali. I didn’t read your post this way at all.)

                  However, you, GWE just provided proof of my reply to Denali. “Shown my true colors?” “Proof has been provided?” Ive “slithered off?” No, but I do have a life outside this BB. And you & GEE so obviously know each other IRL. Whatever your beef is..... move on. Get it over it. You two didn’t join in December. You just changed screen names so wouldn’t look as desperate in your agenda as you both have in other places besides here.

                  What “proof,” has been provided of anything at all, whatsoever? Remind me. Did I post a reply or OP on fb which you found to be “unkind?” Is that your big case solver? If you weren’t hiding behind a screen name - I guarantee I could (if I had the time or desire) point out a disturbing number of “unkind,” fb posts by you! Anytime you want to take that challenge- lmk. You can even pm me & I absolutely swear I will hide your name & the thread. Just the posts. Everyone here has witnessed this promise. Let’s just find out whose “true colors,” are really being hidden here?
                  Never met GWE in my life. Or maybe I have, I don’t know who he/she is so I can’t say for sure.

                  Are you suggesting I give you my name? I’m not that dumb. I think you’re unhinged after this whole ordeal and I will not be giving you any personal information because frankly I think you’re the type of person who would show up screaming on my doorstep.

                  Starting to really worry about your sanity here per the bolded part. Just because you are desperate to believe something doesn’t make it true. You can swear up and down you know me and whatever other SM presence you think I have, but you have no proof and frankly I imagine your “proof” would be false because I’ve literally seen you once in my life.

                  But please continue I’m enjoying watching you scramble.

                  Comment


                  • QFP
                    GAF






                    To all the crazies out there, good night.
                    ~ Enjoying some guac and boxed wine at the Blue Saddle inn. ~

                    Originally posted by LauraKY
                    I'm sorry, but this has "eau de hoarder" smell all over it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mswillie View Post

                      Well I don't know about anyone else, but if I were plotting to murder someone for their horses, or anything else, I'd like to think I'd do enough research to use ammunition that is specifically designed to kill someone. I mean, all the cloak and dagger, and plotting, and buried bodies, and he didn't know enough to not use a target load? That's an amateur mistake.

                      And my submission: General Horspital
                      A 9mm can easily kill someone. It almost did kill ME. A 30 minute drive to the hospital & I’d have been dead. A med evac chopper was almost too slow. Or.... did you conveniently forget the many reports which stated my condition was grave & up in the air at best? So... let’s not pretend 2 gun shots to the chest weren’t designed to kill- or didn’t have the capacity to do so. Using someone else’s is making a plan. I never once said there WAS a plan to dispose of our bodies. Only that I wouldn’t be surprised. Same with the horses being taken. Never said that was the definite plan- only that it was a good possibility.
                      Another thing I never said- this was a plan made by professional killers. Just that there WAS a plan & the shooter was aiming to kill. About 20 different things played a H U G E role in the unplanned fact that I lived. If even one thing were done differently, (after the fact for sure & partially during the fact) - I would be dead. So would RG. You don’t have all the facts & I won’t be providing them.
                      ????????????????????

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NEEDS A NAP View Post

                        No, you didn't state that - those were literally my words. And by "nice" I was making a reference to the weather.

                        So your assertion is that Barisone decided to murder you in order to obtain one or more of your horses for his girlfriend to ride - notwithstanding the fact that once he had murdered you, your horses would never have been given to anyone connected to him to ride?

                        And you believe that if you had left the property, he would have tried to locate you in order to murder you for the use of those same horses?
                        Ok. You literally just made that entire rant up in your head. Reread my post. I very clearly said the taking of the horses after were possibilities. When someone tries to MURDER two people- people who have witnessed things most others haven’t- yes, there are many possibilities as to what the plans were for afterward. Stop twisting words & running with them. It’s super annoying.
                        ????????????????????

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                          Ok. You literally just made that entire rant up in your head. Reread my post. I very clearly said the taking of the horses after were possibilities. When someone tries to MURDER two people- people who have witnessed things most others haven’t- yes, there are many possibilities as to what the plans were for afterward. Stop twisting words & running with them. It’s super annoying.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                            Ok. You literally just made that entire rant up in your head. Reread my post. I very clearly said the taking of the horses after were possibilities. When someone tries to MURDER two people- people who have witnessed things most others haven’t- yes, there are many possibilities as to what the plans were for afterward. Stop twisting words & running with them. It’s super annoying.
                            Pot meet kettle. Why does that saying need to be repeated so frequently on this thread?
                            "You can't fix stupid"- Ron White

                            Comment


                            • La-La, I can't remember if you have already answered this, and/or if you cannot answer it, but is there video or audio of the shooting?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by cutter99 View Post

                                I also want to know how MB would be guaranteed to get LK’s horses should something happen to her. Was there a sign contract stating that? A will? Some type of agreement that could be verified?

                                But, like many other questions we have, we know they will not be answered here!
                                Duh. The questions you have which cannot & will not be answered here- will be answered in court. Obviously. Again, I never said there was a definite plan to gain ownership of my horses. It IS a possibility, though. I wouldn’t be the first person whose horse he tried to take ownership of. To MHMs attempted point, any horses mb had success with were trained by ...... not him. Just an add in bc I’m tooo lazy to quote her too. Anyway- no. Many questions will NOT be answered. Not here. Though, many questions also HAVE been answered. You just didn’t like the answers. Can’t help ya there. But.... feel free to continue changing the subject when questions HAVE been answered not to your liking- or twisting my words in an answer to better suit your revised questions.
                                ????????????????????

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                                  Duh. The questions you have which cannot & will not be answered here- will be answered in court. Obviously. Again, I never said there was a definite plan to gain ownership of my horses. It IS a possibility, though. I wouldn’t be the first person whose horse he tried to take ownership of. To MHMs attempted point, any horses mb had success with were trained by ...... not him. Just an add in bc I’m tooo lazy to quote her too. Anyway- no. Many questions will NOT be answered. Not here. Though, many questions also HAVE been answered. You just didn’t like the answers. Can’t help ya there. But.... feel free to continue changing the subject when questions HAVE been answered not to your liking- or twisting my words in an answer to better suit your revised questions.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                                    Duh. The questions you have which cannot & will not be answered here- will be answered in court. Obviously. Again, I never said there was a definite plan to gain ownership of my horses. It IS a possibility, though. I wouldn’t be the first person whose horse he tried to take ownership of. To MHMs attempted point, any horses mb had success with were trained by ...... not him. Just an add in bc I’m tooo lazy to quote her too. Anyway- no. Many questions will NOT be answered. Not here. Though, many questions also HAVE been answered. You just didn’t like the answers. Can’t help ya there. But.... feel free to continue changing the subject when questions HAVE been answered not to your liking- or twisting my words in an answer to better suit your revised questions.
                                    But yet you continue to drop little hints here, little hints there. My liking of the answers is totally irrelevant. I am not invested in this. You, however, are. And fail to see how your comments here and in other places will affect you. You would still be better to not comment at all, heal, and get the help you need.
                                    "You can't fix stupid"- Ron White

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                                      A 9mm can easily kill someone. It almost did kill ME. A 30 minute drive to the hospital & I’d have been dead. A med evac chopper was almost too slow. Or.... did you conveniently forget the many reports which stated my condition was grave & up in the air at best? So... let’s not pretend 2 gun shots to the chest weren’t designed to kill- or didn’t have the capacity to do so. Using someone else’s is making a plan. I never once said there WAS a plan to dispose of our bodies. Only that I wouldn’t be surprised. Same with the horses being taken. Never said that was the definite plan- only that it was a good possibility.
                                      Another thing I never said- this was a plan made by professional killers. Just that there WAS a plan & the shooter was aiming to kill. About 20 different things played a H U G E role in the unplanned fact that I lived. If even one thing were done differently, (after the fact for sure & partially during the fact) - I would be dead. So would RG. You don’t have all the facts & I won’t be providing them.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post
                                        To MHMs attempted point, any horses mb had success with were trained by ...... not him. Just an add in bc I’m tooo lazy to quote her too.
                                        Even should that happen to be true, that just proves my point that he had enough intelligence to get horses that could succeed with him.

                                        Which should also be enough intelligence to come up with a better purported plan, one would think.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by YankeeDuchess View Post

                                          She came back with a slightly different claim to the same effect; ie that it was impossible that LK was entered in the CDI because LK was not registered in the FEI database. A different poster had ALREADY debunked that claim by pointing out that one can enter and ride in a CDI, and still register within a window of time after the ride. Even if she had been entered, as she claimed, she did not compete, or, apparently register with FEI.

                                          She may have been entered in the CDI, maybe she wasn’t. Maybe she wasn’t entered, but believed that she was.

                                          I don’t think there is a basis for calling her a liar just because there is no proof that she was entered.
                                          Thank you! Honestly, it wouldn’t matter if I did post screenshots of the entire exchange with the show organizer. While it would provide proof of my statement- it wouldn’t matter. A new subject would be interjected the minute the other one dried up.
                                          Just as one poster claimed I wasn’t even entered in this show (despite screenshots proving otherwise) - a different poster claimed the horse doesn’t even have an FEI passport. Bc..... that wouldn’t have been handed to me along with the BOS. (Ridiculous.) It is possible they’re typing in his name incorrectly. If it’s not precise, it won’t come up. Though, again, it wouldn’t matter. The subject would be changed entirely & words twisted all the same.

                                          What I find astonishing is, some of these posters are bringing up the most insignificant things (whether I can legally disprove it or not) hoping to ........ what? Provide Michael with a proper excuse for attempted murder? This thread is literally named “Barisone pleads not guilty.” So, it would be plausible that people really believe Michael is gonna plead “the CDI.” More plausible though, unfortunately, is that my answers to many questions actually have silenced some- bc, well, what will they say when they hear in court everything I’ve stated really happened? “We’re sorry. We blindly believed the lies of a trainer people have heard of instead of his client.” ?? No chance.
                                          That maybe the saddest part of all. Victim blaming keyboard warriors who will (possibly) still remain anonymous- being unable to apologize (even anonymously) for their shameful posts. Even if one juror refuses to convict but the posters here HEAR that everything I’ve said was exactly the truth- it won’t a change a thing in their own behavior. Nor will it change one thing about their posts if he’s put away for 3 decades. Yet..... I’m the “bad,” person...... ?? (Btw, that wasn’t all aimed at you- or anyone else who doesn’t know me but had the decency to put the word “allegedly,” before making character assessments made first by others who also don’t know me.) :-)
                                          ????????????????????

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X