Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

HugesCaroline_1
  • Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You�re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the Forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it�details of personal disputes may be better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts, though are not legally obligated to do so, regardless of content.

Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting. Moderators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts unless they have been alerted and have determined that a post, thread or user has violated the Forums� policies. Moderators do not regularly independently monitor the Forums for such violations.

Profanity, outright vulgarity, blatant personal insults or otherwise inappropriate statements will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

Users may provide their positive or negative experiences with or opinions of companies, products, individuals, etc.; however, accounts involving allegations of criminal behavior against named individuals or companies MUST be first-hand accounts and may NOT be made anonymously.

If a situation has been reported upon by a reputable news source or addressed by law enforcement or the legal system it is open for discussion, but if an individual wants to make their own claims of criminal behavior against a named party in the course of that discussion, they too must identify themselves by first and last name and the account must be first-person.

Criminal allegations that do not satisfy these requirements, when brought to our attention, may be removed pending satisfaction of these criteria, and we reserve the right to err on the side of caution when making these determinations.

Credible threats of suicide will be reported to the police along with identifying user information at our disposal, in addition to referring the user to suicide helpline resources such as 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it�s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users� profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses � Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it�s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who�s selling it, it doesn�t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions � Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services � Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products � While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements � Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be �bumped� excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues � Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators� discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the �alert� button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your �Ignore� list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you�d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user�s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

Barisone Pleads Not Guilty

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

    You know, you & GWE are just argumentative, rude people. YD is way kinder than I. Each time she has apologized for things which, IMO - she did NOT have to or need to- it’s a lose-lose. IDC who is an alter or not- but you &Green DO sound a lot alike & sure do come to “each other’s,” “rescue,” when presented with a line of logic you refuse to or simply cannot follow.
    You both change the subject immediately, the minute you’re asked questions regarding accusations you can’t back up. I would bet $$$$ if you’re not the same person- you’re having very interesting coaching convos via pm. AnotherRound is probably included!
    Back to the point. YD apologizes & it is “backhanded?” She corrects herself if something is misread or misinterpreted (something I’ve seen none of you do, aside from perhaps, CanteringCarrot, Ladyj, BigMama & a very select few others) then gets pummeled for admitting she *may* have done this. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Angela Freda literally May as welll be speaking in a different language, based on the amount of times she’s changed the subject when cornered- MHM is victim blaming at its worst by thinking she’s ... idk.... building a personal case file - hoping to what, (?) prove Michaels “innocence,” by quoting my every post - but not other person’s? Morgan Sercu can’t get enough of this tragedy - so she continuously begins new threads even though the others have rightfully been closed....... WildLittleWren is stalking my “friends only,” fb posts which seemed to very much bother (whoever it was) that strongly voted “Nooooooo,” in regards to my arrival in Lox.

    Its just odd to me. There are so many other totally out of order posts which allege the ridiculous - assert the rude- proclaim the insane & what you choose to harp on is a “backhanded apology,” which wasn’t backhanded at all & IMHO- was undeserved. Like I said, YD is a much, much better person to a bunch of nameless strangers than either I, or anyone else might be. Get an Effin GRIP!
    Well that’s money you’re going to lose. Good thing you seem to have plenty.

    Actually i have responded to every single thing you and/or YD has said to me, or asked me. You either didn’t see them amidst the sea of posts or chose to ignore them. That’s on you, not me.
    It was a backhanded apology. She apologized for saying I was an alter and then immediately added a line alluding to me being an alter.
    I have apologized for the one post I put up that wasn’t factual. Haven’t had a reason to apologize for any other posts. Some of my posts to you have been kind, though I’m regretting that.
    None of the other people you just listed have had much interaction, if any, with me. Ergo they haven’t needed to apologize to me nor I to them.
    My last few posts have been pretty innocuous so I don’t know why you’re choosing this moment to rant at me.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GiveEmEl View Post

      You made a post about people accusing one another of being alters... I brought up your accusation as well as other accusations. Since, thanks to you, I have experience being called an alter, I responded.
      Great detective work there. Irrefutable proof GWE is me. You’re a modern day Sherlock Holmes.

      And you are a modern day violent criminal sympathizer. Not to mention victim blamer. Join date- Dec 21 2019
      ????????????????????

      Comment


      • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post


        And you are a modern day violent criminal sympathizer. Not to mention victim blamer. Join date- Dec 21 2019
        What are you even talking about? I’ve flat out said that regardless of any behavior of yours leading up to the shooting, MB was 100% wrong to shoot you. As in it was NOT your fault. On this particular thread I have said you are a bully and I don’t like your behavior. I also AGAIN said that’s not a reason to be shot. I quite clearly said “unless he was in imminent danger (which it appears he was not) he should not have shot her”. Please tell me how that’s victim blaming or violent criminal sympathizing. You’re confusing my dislike of you with my thinking you deserved to be shot or MB is innocent. Never said either of those things and don’t believe either of those things. Read my posts before you attempt to defame me.
        Yeah, I joined and then talked on a thread about you. I’ve also talked on other threads. It’s not all about you.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

          You know, you & GWE are just argumentative, rude people. YD is way kinder than I. Each time she has apologized for things which, IMO - she did NOT have to or need to- it’s a lose-lose. IDC who is an alter or not- but you &Green DO sound a lot alike & sure do come to “each other’s,” “rescue,” when presented with a line of logic you refuse to or simply cannot follow.
          You both change the subject immediately, the minute you’re asked questions regarding accusations you can’t back up. I would bet $$$$ if you’re not the same person- you’re having very interesting coaching convos via pm
          . AnotherRound is probably included!
          Back to the point. YD apologizes & it is “backhanded?” She corrects herself if something is misread or misinterpreted (something I’ve seen none of you do, aside from perhaps, CanteringCarrot, Ladyj, BigMama & a very select few others) then gets pummeled for admitting she *may* have done this. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Angela Freda literally May as welll be speaking in a different language, based on the amount of times she’s changed the subject when cornered- MHM is victim blaming at its worst by thinking she’s ... idk.... building a personal case file - hoping to what, (?) prove Michaels “innocence,” by quoting my every post - but not other person’s? Morgan Sercu can’t get enough of this tragedy - so she continuously begins new threads even though the others have rightfully been closed....... WildLittleWren is stalking my “friends only,” fb posts which seemed to very much bother (whoever it was) that strongly voted “Nooooooo,” in regards to my arrival in Lox.

          Its just odd to me. There are so many other totally out of order posts which allege the ridiculous - assert the rude- proclaim the insane & what you choose to harp on is a “backhanded apology,” which wasn’t backhanded at all & IMHO- was undeserved. Like I said, YD is a much, much better person to a bunch of nameless strangers than either I, or anyone else might be. Get an Effin GRIP!
          Also following THAT logic, you defend YD and she defends you... so are you the same person or is there coaching going on in PM? Are you getting that’s pretty ridiculous?
          You (not YD) change the subject when I answer your questions. What’s the conspiracy behind that?

          Comment


          • I have an idea. Why don't all of you that are arguing with each other all the time and making this thread nearly impossible to read, start PMing each other? I imagine you can keep each other busy for hours. Or start a new thread and call it "I like to talk about my feelings on Chronicle of the Horse forums"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

              Morgan Sercu can’t get enough of this tragedy - so she continuously begins new threads even though the others have rightfully been closed.......
              Again, please explain how starting ONE thread suddenly is starting multiple threads, let alone doing so "continuously".

              Show your work.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GreenWithEnvy View Post

                One begs to wonder if you were around when this conversation was occurring, did you admonish MB for such awful remarks, were you silent, or did you participate as "one of the gang"? Forgive me, but I actually read with my own two eyes a FB post of yours recently where you and someone with the name of Rosie, Lily or Daisy (a flower name) were commenting about someone hiding behind their keyboard and the remark was made they would need to be hiding behind an 18 wheeler to not be seen, or words to that effect, and then laughing and laughing and laughing and posting your cutesy little emojis of laughter. Pot meet kettle. You apparently are known for your biting nasty remarks to those you feel are inferior to you (or you are envious of) when you have an audience of admirers.

                Did you get your boob fixed before arriving in FL? One needs to present the best possible image for the best possible score since it's all about image and not good training and ability to ride, so you say.

                I would also call a 74% from the NAYRC of 2003 and a Gold Medalist more than "some success". Back in '03 anything above 69 was considered phenomenal, particularly by someone so young. She then went on to the 2003 Waldfried Euro Cup Final in Frankfurt, Germany and placed 3rd. I wouldn't just call that "some success", but it is obvious you do.

                (Other posters, please forgive me.....I've seen way too many people shamed about their sexual orientation, body image, handicaps, etc to take any of this lightly. I have no idea if MB practices this type of shameful behavior, but I've witnessed it with my own eyes from Lauren.)
                I won’t bother to respond to your idiotic remarks about what you feel equals success.

                But, I WILL respond to your outright lie about my comments to “Lilly ,” or “Daisy,” or “Rosie,” (none of whom I know or ever heard of) which don’t exist. I have no idea what an 18 wheeler is. I do have a horse named Rose & a dog named Rosie. Please post here a screenshot of me commenting to ANYONE about anyone else “needing to hide behind a 18 wheeler,” (whatever that is.) If someone else said this, I guess you should take issue with that person, not me. Since you “take issue with handicaps & don’t take any of it lightly,” you should have this remark I allegedly made screenshot & ready to share. Yes. I take issue with people who lie hoping to gain some reaction- with an audience - (as you put it) but can’t produce your “big issue,” when asked to do so. Floor is all yours!!! Produce. Put up- or - you know the rest.....
                ????????????????????

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Wilbury Pie View Post

                  We don’t know anything about what’s been recorded etc. Of course there is a possibility of broader context of recordings that may not be apparent to a shooting victim who may or may not be suffering from PTSD. The SM record shows that LK can be absolutely horrendous with her comments about people she feels have wronged her, and she does not appear to have any filter. This is a fact, both pre and post MB shooting.

                  Of course, shooting anyone is never ok. Some ER physicians in your country had wanted to post graphic photos of shooting aftermath a few years ago in relation to gun laws and mass shootings. I’m not an American, so I have no opinions on your laws and culture on this issue.

                  However, shooting anyone is reprehensible, and there was a lot of push back to not show real life photos.
                  I certainly didn’t have “PTSD,” prior the “post trauma.” Props for turning an oxymoron into an entire sentence! I digress. There is absolutely no way at all, whatsoever, to “mistake the context,” of these recordings. If person 1 said, “I’m going to rob the Wells Fargo bank, you’ve been talking about leaving me if I don’t get us that money,” & person 2 said “no, wait, person 3 will be in the morning, let her do it,” and person 1 said “I don’t think person 3 can do it - it has to be me,” and person 2 replied, “just trust me, person 3 will be here in the morning & when I called her she said if she has to be the one to Rob the bank using her... car illegally - she said she ll do it so, let’s just wait until she gets here - one step at a time.... one step at a time,” - would you be CONFUSED about the context?

                  Disclaimer- no one was ever talking about robbing a bank. This is merely a hypothetical example of context within a hypothetical recorded conversation.
                  ????????????????????

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                    I won’t bother to respond to your idiotic remarks about what you feel equals success.

                    But, I WILL respond to your outright lie about my comments to “Lilly ,” or “Daisy,” or “Rosie,” (none of whom I know or ever heard of) which don’t exist. I have no idea what an 18 wheeler is. I do have a horse named Rose & a dog named Rosie. Please post here a screenshot of me commenting to ANYONE about anyone else “needing to hide behind a 18 wheeler,” (whatever that is.) If someone else said this, I guess you should take issue with that person, not me. Since you “take issue with handicaps & don’t take any of it lightly,” you should have this remark I allegedly made screenshot & ready to share. Yes. I take issue with people who lie hoping to gain some reaction- with an audience - (as you put it) but can’t produce your “big issue,” when asked to do so. Floor is all yours!!! Produce. Put up- or - you know the rest.....
                    You don't know a Lilly? But, but, but what about your BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD? Shelley Albea Lilly? The one who's all over SM saying how much she loves you, and you're all over SM saying how much you love her? Maybe it's that Lilly and you just forgot?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                      I certainly didn’t have “PTSD,” prior the “post trauma.” Props for turning an oxymoron into an entire sentence! I digress. There is absolutely no way at all, whatsoever, to “mistake the context,” of these recordings. If person 1 said, “I’m going to rob the Wells Fargo bank, you’ve been talking about leaving me if I don’t get us that money,” & person 2 said “no, wait, person 3 will be in the morning, let her do it,” and person 1 said “I don’t think person 3 can do it - it has to be me,” and person 2 replied, “just trust me, person 3 will be here in the morning & when I called her she said if she has to be the one to Rob the bank using her... car illegally - she said she ll do it so, let’s just wait until she gets here - one step at a time.... one step at a time,” - would you be CONFUSED about the context?

                      Disclaimer- no one was ever talking about robbing a bank. This is merely a hypothetical example of context within a hypothetical recorded conversation.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GreenWithEnvy View Post

                        Impregnating a 19 year old? When did he do that? Is that true? That could be quite slanderous for you to say I would think.

                        Talk about obsessive, why would you care how much older MB is than MH? You continue to make comments about their relationship. I'm certainly not the obsessive one. All I did was pull up an old article about her NAYRC achievements after you stated her parents bought her a grand black horse and did everything for her and that's why she won. You seem a bit envious of her achievements. If I recall correctly, she married shortly after that, finished college, had two children and basically was out of riding until the children were older and she started back up again.

                        As far as me being MH, I really do suspect she has much more on her plate than playing around on SM or concerning herself with what you are doing. That information is based on word from a friend who saw her in FL recently and said she's doing quite well under the circumstances juggling her children, teaching, training and living life.
                        Again, here you are highlighting every aspect of MH’s life. That is either obsessive on your part or, self congratulatory on also your part (if you’re her.) I don’t care or know about her “life story.”
                        The only reason their ages were brought up was to point out I feel it’s disgusting for a 35 yr old man to be assessing the “hotness,” or “not ness,” of 19 -22 yr olds at a Dressage competition. It does set a precedent. Idc if it were MH or Jill Doe, idk how you fail to see that. And yes, he then impregnated a 19 yr old & made her get an abortion. His perverted acts which followed indeed had precedent set to these behaviors & he had zero problem bragging about them.

                        THE only reason (aside from that which I’ve just cleared up for you) I mention MH is BECAUSE SHE PLOTTED MY MURDER. (Among other violent plots which never ended up happening- but I see now how close the danger really was of those other plans coming to fruition JUST as easily.)

                        As an aside, if you’re so obsessed with MH - (as you’ve just admitted again by explaining how you were asking a “friend,” what she’s doing with her life right now) - write a book about her! I’m sure there are NO other books about a 35 yr old who won a medal when she was 20 or something then got married & had kids. Compelling. I’m sure it’ll be a best seller!! Don’t forget to add the bit about the boot company hiring her as a rep! Bc...... THATS not an everyday occurrence by every boot company, saddle company, grain co, horse shampoo companies, etc....... (sarcasm obviously.)

                        And..... if you believe for one second she isn’t discussing me every chance she gets to whomever will listen- you don’t live in Wellington. It’s a very small world, here. Confide in a “friend,” at 3 pm & everyone & their mother knows by 4 pm. Btw- “under the circumstances?” Which circumstances? Oh. The one where her boyfriend tried to murder people? And..... she and her bf discussed it in the presence of her kid? Those “circumstances?” Bc, living life, training, & juggling children (after a divorce) are not unordinary circumstances for a regular person who did NOT just plot a murder where two people nearly died. Newsflash- she won’t be putting THAT on her “fb profile.” Just a guess.
                        ????????????????????

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                          Again, here you are highlighting every aspect of MH’s life. That is either obsessive on your part or, self congratulatory on also your part (if you’re her.) I don’t care or know about her “life story.”
                          The only reason their ages were brought up was to point out I feel it’s disgusting for a 35 yr old man to be assessing the “hotness,” or “not ness,” of 19 -22 yr olds at a Dressage competition. It does set a precedent. Idc if it were MH or Jill Doe, idk how you fail to see that. And yes, he then impregnated a 19 yr old & made her get an abortion. His perverted acts which followed indeed had precedent set to these behaviors & he had zero problem bragging about them.

                          THE only reason (aside from that which I’ve just cleared up for you) I mention MH is BECAUSE SHE PLOTTED MY MURDER. (Among other violent plots which never ended up happening- but I see now how close the danger really was of those other plans coming to fruition JUST as easily.)

                          As an aside, if you’re so obsessed with MH - (as you’ve just admitted again by explaining how you were asking a “friend,” what she’s doing with her life right now) - write a book about her! I’m sure there are NO other books about a 35 yr old who won a medal when she was 20 or something then got married & had kids. Compelling. I’m sure it’ll be a best seller!! Don’t forget to add the bit about the boot company hiring her as a rep! Bc...... THATS not an everyday occurrence by every boot company, saddle company, grain co, horse shampoo companies, etc....... (sarcasm obviously.)

                          And..... if you believe for one second she isn’t discussing me every chance she gets to whomever will listen- you don’t live in Wellington. It’s a very small world, here. Confide in a “friend,” at 3 pm & everyone & their mother knows by 4 pm. Btw- “under the circumstances?” Which circumstances? Oh. The one where her boyfriend tried to murder people? And..... she and her bf discussed it in the presence of her kid? Those “circumstances?” Bc, living life, training, & juggling children (after a divorce) are not unordinary circumstances for a regular person who did NOT just plot a murder where two people nearly died. Newsflash- she won’t be putting THAT on her “fb profile.” Just a guess.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by GiveEmEl View Post

                            Also following THAT logic, you defend YD and she defends you... so are you the same person or is there coaching going on in PM? Are you getting that’s pretty ridiculous?
                            You (not YD) change the subject when I answer your questions. What’s the conspiracy behind that?

                            If I’ve asked you (internet stranger) questions - which I doubt- and you’ve “answered them,” - why would I need to “change the subject?” Once a “question,” has been “answered,” what would be the point of continuing the subject?? Clear me up on that. Oh & lmk which questions I’ve asked you which you’ve provided a satisfactory answer for, please & TY.
                            ????????????????????

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                              Again, here you are highlighting every aspect of MH’s life. That is either obsessive on your part or, self congratulatory on also your part (if you’re her.) I don’t care or know about her “life story.”
                              The only reason their ages were brought up was to point out I feel it’s disgusting for a 35 yr old man to be assessing the “hotness,” or “not ness,” of 19 -22 yr olds at a Dressage competition. It does set a precedent. Idc if it were MH or Jill Doe, idk how you fail to see that. And yes, he then impregnated a 19 yr old & made her get an abortion. His perverted acts which followed indeed had precedent set to these behaviors & he had zero problem bragging about them.

                              THE only reason (aside from that which I’ve just cleared up for you) I mention MH is BECAUSE SHE PLOTTED MY MURDER. (Among other violent plots which never ended up happening- but I see now how close the danger really was of those other plans coming to fruition JUST as easily.)

                              As an aside, if you’re so obsessed with MH - (as you’ve just admitted again by explaining how you were asking a “friend,” what she’s doing with her life right now) - write a book about her! I’m sure there are NO other books about a 35 yr old who won a medal when she was 20 or something then got married & had kids. Compelling. I’m sure it’ll be a best seller!! Don’t forget to add the bit about the boot company hiring her as a rep! Bc...... THATS not an everyday occurrence by every boot company, saddle company, grain co, horse shampoo companies, etc....... (sarcasm obviously.)

                              And..... if you believe for one second she isn’t discussing me every chance she gets to whomever will listen- you don’t live in Wellington. It’s a very small world, here. Confide in a “friend,” at 3 pm & everyone & their mother knows by 4 pm. Btw- “under the circumstances?” Which circumstances? Oh. The one where her boyfriend tried to murder people? And..... she and her bf discussed it in the presence of her kid? Those “circumstances?” Bc, living life, training, & juggling children (after a divorce) are not unordinary circumstances for a regular person who did NOT just plot a murder where two people nearly died. Newsflash- she won’t be putting THAT on her “fb profile.” Just a guess.
                              Given that Wellington is a small world, do you have a protection/restraining order against MH? It must be very nerve wracking to be in the same area as someone who plotted your murder. I can only imagine. Despite all of that, I hope you can enjoy your time in Florida. Will you be able to compete? Or is it too soon (I don't know how long the injuries you sustained will take to fully heal - and getting back into riding shape and all that). Either way, I hope you can find some enjoyment while there. - said from someone currently living in a frozen landscape. What is warmth? What is sun?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jealoushe View Post
                                Check this out....a nice reminder for all those bashing a certain someone and making statements that are untrue, unproven, spreading lies and trying to further ruin theit reputation. Better hope what you say is proven to be true...

                                https://torontosun.com/news/provinci...atory-comments
                                Different situation. LK cannot prove loss of income due to what has been posted. You are showing libel against a corporation. The plaintiff also has to prove that the defendant knowingly lied about the plaintiff. Those are the rules for libel in the U.S.

                                LK tends to fly off the handle and accuse people of lying (“stop spreading lies” when, in fact, on my particular post I was simply stating a gun law.

                                It is, after all, a discussion forum. She can screen shot every.single.post (as she says she’s doing), and she can bring frivolous suits because she has free legal representation, but she can also be counter-sued for the costs of fighting that suit, if the person doing the posting was writing in good faith what s/he believed to be valid.

                                People who knowingly post outright lies, however, they should worry about any precedents set here in the USA (not in Canada).
                                Banter whenever you want to banter....canter whenever you want to canter.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by BigMama1 View Post

                                  So we’re back to LK being an “asshat” as justification for MB shooting her then. I accept that the first part of that statement is likely true, but not buying the second half at all. Unless she was about to stab, shoot or otherwise put his life in imminent danger, no amount of ignorance and obnoxious behaviour on her part contributed to her being shot. Contributed to the breakdown of their relationship? You bet. To being SHOT?? Not even maybe.
                                  Denali absolutely did NOT justify the shooting. She specifically said “contributed to the escalation”. There were many escalations by both sides (LK and MB), and at each point the decision to escalate was made, instead of the decision to walk away or diffuse.

                                  You made that leap of auto-justification yourself.
                                  Banter whenever you want to banter....canter whenever you want to canter.

                                  Comment


                                  • After reading post #1090, the tiara theory doesn't sound nearly as ludicrous.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by ohnoO View Post
                                      I’m going back days/pages to the gun. I think the suit for 1-10 John Doe’s possible ownership of the pink gun is in LK’s civil suit not the criminal case. I know LK said RC was arrested for being the owner and that was part of the criminal case.

                                      Why the mystery? Doesn’t the gun manufacturer send them out to the dealer with serial numbers and then the dealer records who buys that gun?

                                      I understand that there is no national gun registry, but are they untraceable just because they have changed hands too many times?

                                      Can you tell I don’t have a lot of knowledge about guns ?
                                      The laws for Private Party Transfers vary from state-to-state, and also depend on the type of gun (long gun, hand gun, etc). It is totally possible, although not recommended) to buy or sell a gun legally without any paperwork whatsoever. Doing so would make it difficult to trace the gun to its current owner, but not impossible. As long as the gun’s serial number has not been removed or altered, the gun will always be traceable to the original (first) owner and then traced forward to its current owner through transfer/sales records or by an investigation (insurance records, personal interviews of previous owners, FFL shipping records, etc). It’s not 100%, bc some previous owners may be deceased, and some people never insure or ship their guns. Some even repair their own guns.

                                      So, yes, there are instances where guns are not traceable to their current owners, but it’s a small percentage if the gun is serialized.
                                      Banter whenever you want to banter....canter whenever you want to canter.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post


                                        If I’ve asked you (internet stranger) questions - which I doubt- and you’ve “answered them,” - why would I need to “change the subject?” Once a “question,” has been “answered,” what would be the point of continuing the subject?? Clear me up on that. Oh & lmk which questions I’ve asked you which you’ve provided a satisfactory answer for, please & TY.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by MorganSercu View Post
                                          After reading post #1090, the tiara theory doesn't sound nearly as ludicrous.
                                          I’ve lost track. What’s the tiara theory?

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X