Sport Horse Spotlight

Carinjo Jumping 1

Sale Spotlight

COTH_without Subscribe
  • Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You�re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the Forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it�details of personal disputes may be better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts, though are not legally obligated to do so, regardless of content.

Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting. Moderators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts unless they have been alerted and have determined that a post, thread or user has violated the Forums� policies. Moderators do not regularly independently monitor the Forums for such violations.

Profanity, outright vulgarity, blatant personal insults or otherwise inappropriate statements will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

Users may provide their positive or negative experiences with or opinions of companies, products, individuals, etc.; however, accounts involving allegations of criminal behavior against named individuals or companies MUST be first-hand accounts and may NOT be made anonymously.

If a situation has been reported upon by a reputable news source or addressed by law enforcement or the legal system it is open for discussion, but if an individual wants to make their own claims of criminal behavior against a named party in the course of that discussion, they too must identify themselves by first and last name and the account must be first-person.

Criminal allegations that do not satisfy these requirements, when brought to our attention, may be removed pending satisfaction of these criteria, and we reserve the right to err on the side of caution when making these determinations.

Credible threats of suicide will be reported to the police along with identifying user information at our disposal, in addition to referring the user to suicide helpline resources such as 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it�s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users� profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses � Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it�s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who�s selling it, it doesn�t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions � Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services � Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products � While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements � Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be �bumped� excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues � Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators� discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the �alert� button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your �Ignore� list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you�d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user�s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

Barisone Pleads Not Guilty

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iris2006 View Post

It's pretty inconceivable that your horse trainer would kill you. Kick you out and tell people bad things about you? Yes! Kill you? Seems crazy!
    Yep. Hard to wrap your head around how a situation could have gone south so badly over the course of 1-3 weeks. I think that if you are kind of a drama queen and familiar with the rise and fall of personal conflict, you expect the course of every conflict to follow that same rise and fall. You might posture (especially if you have an audience), but you don't really think you could get killed. Or even wounded. It's not your first rodeo. You're digging in to wait for the 8 seconds to be over and suddenly you're freaking shot.

There had to have been clients and boarders at the barn, with a front row seat. I don't care how low maintenance you are (how far under the radar you travel within your barn's culture), that level of conflict is going to be noted. I am sure that will all become part of the record if there is a trial.

I am glad nobody was killed. It is tragic that so many lives have been changed forever because of this. Even LK, although alive, will forever be known as "that person". Nothing is ever going to be the same again. It really is tragic for all concerned.
    Sheilah

Comment

• Originally posted by IdahoRider View Post
      Yep. Hard to wrap your head around how a situation could have gone south so badly over the course of 1-3 weeks. I think that if you are kind of a drama queen and familiar with the rise and fall of personal conflict, you expect the course of every conflict to follow that same rise and fall. You might posture (especially if you have an audience), but you don't really think you could get killed. Or even wounded. It's not your first rodeo. You're digging in to wait for the 8 seconds to be over and suddenly you're freaking shot.

There had to have been clients and boarders at the barn, with a front row seat. I don't care how low maintenance you are (how far under the radar you travel within your barn's culture), that level of conflict is going to be noted. I am sure that will all become part of the record if there is a trial.

I am glad nobody was killed. It is tragic that so many lives have been changed forever because of this. Even LK, although alive, will forever be known as "that person". Nothing is ever going to be the same again. It really is tragic for all concerned.
      Sheilah
      Excellent post!!!!!
      "You can't fix stupid"- Ron White

Comment

• Originally posted by WildLittleWren View Post

Spot on analogy
        Safe sport can take your job. CPS can take your job and your family and throw you in prison
        Last edited by carolprudm; Jan. 16, 2020, 07:01 PM. Reason: add

Comment

• Last edited by Danvers; Jan. 16, 2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by carolprudm View Post

When my son was in second grade my son told his teacher that he hated me (because I made him go to school) and she reported my family to CPS. It was pretty horriffic and took almost a year to get it straightened out, not to mention a fair amount of money.

They threatened to take my 3 children.

She told CPS that my mother had siezures, which was not true and was irrelevant in any case. She had brain damage from surgery to remove a brain tumor and had aphasia. We finally got it straightened out when I was able to catch her in a lie. She told the psychologist that he was habitually late for school because his mom (me) regularly overslept. Children who were late for school had to be signed in at the office and that never happened.

She was fired.

I've also been in these shoes. In my case, I have a son on the autism spectrum. He had an IEP carefully formulated to account for the fact that he has sensory processing issues, and being overstimulated in a traditional classroom environment would cause him to completely melt down. We had arranged in his IEP for that, as well as clear instructions to teachers on how to recognize and handle the overload.

One teacher kept insisting on ignoring these instructions, resulting in repeated meltdowns that could have been avoided if the IEP was followed. There was one VERY memorable incident where we got called to the school because he melted down when said teacher insisted he handle the noise despite the meltdown, and it got... ugly. I threw a fit (after trying to deal with this politely on multiple occasions), and had to keep him out of school for several days until he was back to normal (he'd been repeatedly sent home for sensory overload meltdowns). I was told that as a parent I didn't know what I was doing and was setting him up for failure as an adult, and since I only had two kids I needed to use HER judgement. You guessed it, we got the call because we weren't sending our child to school.

In case you're wondering, I'm NOT a nice person when you mess with my kids. No, these issues aren't a quick interview and done. In my case, I was fortunate that we'd been working with one of the best child psychologists in the state and he'd had a large hand in formulating that IEP, and we had proof it wasn't being complied with. We eventually decided to pull him out of school and go the home school route. It was stress that was completey unneccessary and avoidable. Yes, I was LIVID. The school office got some very ugly phone calls, and we had to threaten them with lawyers. Anyone who thinks it's not a big deal really hasn't met a person determined to weaponize the system.
            Proud member of the Snort and Blow Clique

Comment

• Originally posted by iberianfan View Post
              I would differ in that opinion somewhat. There are horror stories of CPS swooping in and removing child/ren from the home based on false in​formation. SS, On the other hand, investigates thoroughly, using experienced, trained personnel, before taking permanent action. They even do enough investigation to determine if the accused poses a current threat before issuing a temporary suspension. And, not being able to engage in a sport (even if that means you lose your job) is not as horrific as having your children taken away. Imho.
              This exactly. They came out swinging with threats to take my children away from the get-go. It wasn't an investigate and determine, even though we had very clear documentation about what was happening. It wasn't even an accusation that we were abusive. It was over getting called by the school to pick up a kid on the autism spectrum having issues with sensory processing and melting down due to the teacher NOT following the IEP, and occasionally the fallout lasting more than one day. He was under regular medical care, was in a child psychiatrist's office immediately upon red flags coming up, and received every single bit of help the psych recommended. One individual willfully ignored the sensory processing issue, determined to "make him get over it" and set us back horrifically in his development. That teacher faced NO consequences for reporting something that had zero basis, or that resulted from her willful disregard of the IEP and professional medical advice. SHE caused the issue, reported us, and we got to live with the consequences. The missed school was a direct result of sensory processing issue meltdowns triggered by her. Yet somehow she's the fit teacher and we were the ones threatened with losing it all.
              Proud member of the Snort and Blow Clique

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenWithEnvy View Post
                Originally posted by GreenWithEnvy View Post
                This is the closest you've come to a feeble explanation. But you "really, really" believed you were in a very dangerous situation. Yeah, you definitely got shot, lots of lives ruined and many people have been morbidly entertained along with lots of lawsuits filed. What a crying shame when so much could have been prevented if only MB/MH/JH/RC had packed up, locked up and fled their property, leaving it in the hands of alleged squatters. Yes, that is exactly what the majority of us would have done (deep sarcasm).....I doubt any of us would have shot someone, but that will likely be a major part of the trial, won't it?

The entire post except for the last line was "deep sarcasm". Sorry you missed it. They DIDN'T have reason to leave but YOU did, didn't you?

This thread has become so ridiculous with recipes, semantics, definitions, LK popping in and out, accusations, misreading of posts, misidentifying who alters are......We ALL have contributed to this mess, myself included. There really are better things to do than give LK the attention she is starved for along with entertaining YD.

Wake me up if there is something huge that has been revealed other than CPS and the gun ownership.

Ta-ta.

YES! Please wake me up also if something regarding CPS is revealed! Like, start a wave of beeping car horns so I’ll know to check this thread! TIA. So kind of you! No need to inform me when someone cracks the federal arrest database on weapons charges arrests. I know that one already. CPS revelations ONLY please!
                ????????????????????

Comment

I believe this is post 2084 from the big thread and is La-la herself. This post was in the middle of several pages of posts about the gun and who owned it.

Sep. 7, 2019, 11:25 PM
                  Originally posted by westisbest View Post
                  “the forums suggests Ruth Cox the barn manager but it was removed so I don't really know.”

so DH ie crazy desperately trying to be relevant/lost all her fan base wanna be FB famous loser poster is apparently 24/7 watching and lifting comments off this thread now.

La-la:
                  "I agree.
                  But, RC was never, ever ever the barn manager. She paid for half of one of MB’s gfs horses. Bc shes his gf, she’s been promised a spot on 2020 team repeatedly- and WEg 2022 if that fails. RC is merely a partial owner who slept on a mattress outside this horse’s stall. They argued constantly about the care, feed, training etc of this horse. Thanks to them, I’ll never go halfsies on a horse purchase.
                  ????????????????????"
                  Sorry..... are you suggesting I was posting as two different people? I may have been on heavy, heavy pain meds & other types of “post almost dying by gunfire,” meds- seeing as though this post was less than a week after being released from ICU & I had no idea which end was up, but....... I post under my own screen name. If you think I’d have had the energy or time to post as an alter- I guess you’ve been never been shot repeatedly, flatlining twice, put in a coma & waking up with tubes stuffed down your throat & at least 5 other places in your body- realizing, yes...... someone actually tried to kill you. Not to mention wondering where in the hell you are & why you can’t speak & why your hands are bound by oven mitts (or something.) Plus, having the immediate thought your fiancée might be dead. (Even though you thought you last saw him alive - just before passing out completely.)

If you actually think creating an alter then- or at anytime is something I’d have the time or desire to do, again, I’d guess you’ve never been almost murdered. Lucky for you. It’s not fun.
                  ????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

YES! Please wake me up also if something regarding CPS is revealed! Like, start a wave of beeping car horns so I’ll know to check this thread! TIA. So kind of you! No need to inform me when someone cracks the federal arrest database on weapons charges arrests. I know that one already. CPS revelations ONLY please!
                    Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

Sorry..... are you suggesting I was posting as two different people? I may have been on heavy, heavy pain meds & other types of “post almost dying by gunfire,” meds- seeing as though this post was less than a week after being released from ICU & I had no idea which end was up, but....... I post under my own screen name. If you think I’d have had the energy or time to post as an alter- I guess you’ve been never been shot repeatedly, flatlining twice, put in a coma & waking up with tubes stuffed down your throat & at least 5 other places in your body- realizing, yes...... someone actually tried to kill you. Not to mention wondering where in the hell you are & why you can’t speak & why your hands are bound by oven mitts (or something.) Plus, having the immediate thought your fiancée might be dead. (Even though you thought you last saw him alive - just before passing out completely.)

If you actually think creating an alter then- or at anytime is something I’d have the time or desire to do, again, I’d guess you’ve never been almost murdered. Lucky for you. It’s not fun.

Comment

This is post 2103 from the big thread. Perhaps this will settle your mind about CPS and LK:

La-LaPopRider

La-LaPopRider
                      Halfway Bronzed

Sep. 8, 2019, 12:18 AM
                      Originally posted by eggbutt View Post
                      Yes. They had just left when the incident occurred. Apparently she also called their father and told him the same story she told Child Protective Services.

Maybe you’re unaware of Safe Sports purpose. I was. They’re pretty much only interested in minors. They asked me questions. I told the exact truth. Not that I owe anyone an explanation. As I told SafeSport, I don’t believe mb MEANT to behave in the way he was behaving. He just didn’t know better Bc he doesn’t have kids. SafeSport had a different view. I also told them about the body shaming. Just ask ANY female who has ever been in full training there. Mb is a perv. Also, I NEVER called the father. But..... it seems you think you have better info than I do. That’s interesting.

????????????????????
                      In what way exactly does this “clear up CPS?” SafeSport made me aware they mostly deal with minors - making me aware. Still, aside from the constant body shaming- I’ve shared no information whatsoever of the allegations in the report. Only what I told them I saw & heard- none of which I shared with the BB. At least not in that post. Now, where is this CPS call I allegedly admitted to making? Apples. Oranges.
                      ????????????????????

Comment

In what way exactly does this “clear up CPS?” SafeSport made me aware they mostly deal with minors - making me aware. Still, aside from the constant body shaming- I’ve shared no information whatsoever of the allegations in the report. Only what I told them I saw & heard- none of which I shared with the BB. At least not in that post. Now, where is this CPS call I allegedly admitted to making? Apples. Oranges.

Comment

This is post 2103 from the big thread. Perhaps this will settle your mind about CPS and LK:

La-LaPopRider

La-LaPopRider
                          Halfway Bronzed

Sep. 8, 2019, 12:18 AM
                          Originally posted by eggbutt View Post
                          Yes. They had just left when the incident occurred. Apparently she also called their father and told him the same story she told Child Protective Services.

Maybe you’re unaware of Safe Sports purpose. I was. They’re pretty much only interested in minors. They asked me questions. I told the exact truth. Not that I owe anyone an explanation. As I told SafeSport, I don’t believe mb MEANT to behave in the way he was behaving. He just didn’t know better Bc he doesn’t have kids. SafeSport had a different view. I also told them about the body shaming. Just ask ANY female who has ever been in full training there. Mb is a perv. Also, I NEVER called the father. But..... it seems you think you have better info than I do. That’s interesting.

????????????????????
                          Just thought of something I find interesting. If you were to learn that Joe Shmoe neighbor/friend/associate of MB or MH had called CPS - (not me) - would you be saying Joe Shmoe should take responsibility for getting himself shot (almost) to death? I’d love a written answer.
                          Tbh- I have no idea why I bothered responding to eggbutt bat all on this matter. She CLEARLY has more info than I do. (Dripping w sarcasm.) She has, however, been a great help in ways she can’t even imagine. Snail mail thank you note to her.
                          ????????????????????

Comment

No. I don't think that is what this post was suggesting. GWE quoted you to show what was said, by you. Likely to clarify (possibly for westisbest, the other poster in that quote) about RC's role and what you actually said regarding RC being a stable manager. I didn't take it as an accusation of you having an alter (and IMO you have no alter on here). To each their own in respect to interpretation, but that's just what I got out of the post.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by IdahoRider View Post

Sheilah
                              Exactly. And being “that person,” is exactly what MB & especially MH were trying to accomplish. I don’t enjoy drama. At all. There were no boarders (except for the loyal foot soldiers aka working students) who were ever around (to my knowledge) when mb repeatedly called 911. They’re entire plan - no, the majority of their plan was to do exactly what MB promised. “If you ever leave here- you’re Dressage career will be over, trust me.”
                              Believe it or not, I was the boarder who flew below the radar. I didn’t like going to the barn at all if it was the “busy hours.” If I had to, I was always polite & made conversation etc...... I couldn’t think of one person there I could say “I have a problem with this person.”
                              The bottom line is, (among many other things) MH was unable to get Michael to talk me into “selling,” or “trading,” one of my horses to him so she could have him for herself. She wanted lots of things we weren’t willing to give. And, that’s just MH’s part in it & nowhere near all of it. I WILL always be known as “that girl.” And.... it’s unfair. I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t escalate something I had no idea about. They kept us believing everything was just dandy as they pulled disgusting tricks the moment we left the barn. And why??? MH didn’t get her way. I mean..... until now. Rather, August 7. She got everything she wanted. Except my horses .... bc I lived. She wasn’t expecting that!!!! Even the best laid plans....... etc, etc.....
                              ????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by CanteringCarrot View Post

No. I don't think that is what this post was suggesting. GWE quoted you to show what was said, by you. Likely to clarify (possibly for westisbest, the other poster in that quote) about RC's role and what you actually said regarding RC being a stable manager. I didn't take it as an accusation of you having an alter (and IMO you have no alter on here). To each their own in respect to interpretation, but that's just what I got out of the post.

​​​​​​
                                Ahh... thanks. Ok, that makes sense. I may have completely misinterpreted that. It sort of sounded as if I was being accused of writing as westibest - then responding to myself. I definitely see how your theory applies, too. I pretty much remember nothing that either I, nor anyone else posted on that big thread. (Random thought of the day.) Thanks for pointing out the comment by GWE May not have been an accusation. :-)
                                ????????????????????

Comment

Exactly. And being “that person,” is exactly what MB & especially MH were trying to accomplish. I don’t enjoy drama. At all. There were no boarders (except for the loyal foot soldiers aka working students) who were ever around (to my knowledge) when mb repeatedly called 911. They’re entire plan - no, the majority of their plan was to do exactly what MB promised. “If you ever leave here- you’re Dressage career will be over, trust me.”
                                  Believe it or not, I was the boarder who flew below the radar. I didn’t like going to the barn at all if it was the “busy hours.” If I had to, I was always polite & made conversation etc...... I couldn’t think of one person there I could say “I have a problem with this person.”
                                  The bottom line is, (among many other things) MH was unable to get Michael to talk me into “selling,” or “trading,” one of my horses to him so she could have him for herself. She wanted lots of things we weren’t willing to give. And, that’s just MH’s part in it & nowhere near all of it. I WILL always be known as “that girl.” And.... it’s unfair. I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t escalate something I had no idea about. They kept us believing everything was just dandy as they pulled disgusting tricks the moment we left the barn. And why??? MH didn’t get her way. I mean..... until now. Rather, August 7. She got everything she wanted. Except my horses .... bc I lived. She wasn’t expecting that!!!! Even the best laid plans....... etc, etc.....
                                  Idk, wouldn't it be easier to just go out and buy or import a warmblood. There's a lot of them out there. Why kill someone for their horses? I mean if the horses were proven Olympic level athletes that could also clean their own stall, prepare their own feed, and turn themselves in and out. Ok. Maybe...but not really. I find it hard to believe that any horse is worth a human life (this is not saying I don't believe you, it's just totally crazy for someone to kill another person for their horses). You'd have to be a very odd and crazy person to think that.

I really don't know if this whole thing is because of MH and her jealousy because I wasn't there, don't know all of the facts, and just don't know enough in general, but if so, wow.

I don't know why MH would want your horses so badly? I'm not saying they're not nice (I don't know them), but that's weird. Why yours specifically?

Comment

Idk, wouldn't it be easier to just go out and buy or import a warmblood. There's a lot of them out there. Why kill someone for their horses? I mean if the horses were proven Olympic level athletes that could also clean their own stall, prepare their own feed, and turn themselves in and out. Ok. Maybe...but not really. I find it hard to believe that any horse is worth a human life (this is not saying I don't believe you, it's just totally crazy for someone to kill another person for their horses). You'd have to be a very odd and crazy person to think that.

I really don't know if this whole thing is because of MH and her jealousy because I wasn't there, don't know all of the facts, and just don't know enough in general, but if so, wow.

I don't know why MH would want your horses so badly? I'm not saying they're not nice (I don't know them), but that's weird. Why yours specifically?
                                    This is a rhetorical question mostly - if all of this is true, why hasn’t MH been arrested and indicted as a co-conspirator? Especially if all of this is on recording. Just something that was running through my head as I’m tacking up.

Maybe some prosecutors can enlighten us as to the process of indicting co-conspirators or accessories to attempted murder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersidoats View Post

This is a rhetorical question mostly - if all of this is true, why hasn’t MH been arrested and indicted as a co-conspirator? Especially if all of this is on recording. Just something that was running through my head as I’m tacking up.

Maybe some prosecutors can enlighten us as to the process of indicting co-conspirators or accessories to attempted murder.
                                      Yeah, I don't know about that one.

Those are some big accusations against MH, so I'd like to think one wouldn't toss those out there just for the heck of it without an ounce of truth, but who knows at this point.

Comment

Just thought of something I find interesting. If you were to learn that Joe Shmoe neighbor/friend/associate of MB or MH had called CPS - (not me) - would you be saying Joe Shmoe should take responsibility for getting himself shot (almost) to death? I’d love a written answer.
                                        Tbh- I have no idea why I bothered responding to eggbutt bat all on this matter. She CLEARLY has more info than I do. (Dripping w sarcasm.) She has, however, been a great help in ways she can’t even imagine. Snail mail thank you note to her.
                                        This wasn't directed at me, and my input in this conversation has been limited to the occasional quip, but here's my two cents anyway.

If "Joe Shmoe" called CPS for illegitimate and/or unverifiable reasons (whether or not you did and why or why not is not what I am debating here) and then shortly after was shot by the person he called CPS on, I think a majority of us here would say that yes, Joe Shmoe's actions played a role in what followed. That doesn't mean that shooting is an appropriate response from the accused, but one should take responsibility for their behaviors that might have led to such an incident.Even calling CPS on someone for legitimate reasons comes with risks, the main one likely being the potential for retaliation from the accused. Again, doesn't make it right or even remotely close to OK, but it does happen.

​​

Comment

Yeah, I don't know about that one.

Those are some big accusations against MH, so I'd like to think one wouldn't toss those out there just for the heck of it without an ounce of truth, but who knows at this point.
                                          I can see these supposed conversations about plotting to kill her, knowing LK could overhear or even being aware it was being taped, as part of the game of trying to get her to leave, along with the 911 calls MB made. All part of harassing her, they wanted her gone.
                                          At some point MB decided to do it. MH could say she really didn’t think he would, it was all just talk. Just like LK didn’t think he really would.

Comment

Working...
                                          X