Sport Horse Spotlight

Flamenco head 2 (web)_300DH

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

  • Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse

Forum rules and no-advertising policy

As a participant on this forum, it is your responsibility to know and follow our rules. Please read this message in its entirety.

Board Rules

1. You�re responsible for what you say.
As outlined in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, The Chronicle of the Horse and its affiliates, as well Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., the developers of vBulletin, are not legally responsible for statements made in the Forums.

This is a public forum viewed by a wide spectrum of people, so please be mindful of what you say and who might be reading it�details of personal disputes may be better handled privately. While posters are legally responsible for their statements, the moderators may in their discretion remove or edit posts, though are not legally obligated to do so, regardless of content.

Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting. Moderators generally will not delete posts, threads or accounts unless they have been alerted and have determined that a post, thread or user has violated the Forums� policies. Moderators do not regularly independently monitor the Forums for such violations.

Profanity, outright vulgarity, blatant personal insults or otherwise inappropriate statements will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators.

Users may provide their positive or negative experiences with or opinions of companies, products, individuals, etc.; however, accounts involving allegations of criminal behavior against named individuals or companies MUST be first-hand accounts and may NOT be made anonymously.

If a situation has been reported upon by a reputable news source or addressed by law enforcement or the legal system it is open for discussion, but if an individual wants to make their own claims of criminal behavior against a named party in the course of that discussion, they too must identify themselves by first and last name and the account must be first-person.

Criminal allegations that do not satisfy these requirements, when brought to our attention, may be removed pending satisfaction of these criteria, and we reserve the right to err on the side of caution when making these determinations.

Credible threats of suicide will be reported to the police along with identifying user information at our disposal, in addition to referring the user to suicide helpline resources such as 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK.

2. Conversations in horse-related forums should be horse-related.
The forums are a wonderful source of information and support for members of the horse community. While it�s understandably tempting to share information or search for input on other topics upon which members might have a similar level of knowledge, members must maintain the focus on horses.

3. Keep conversations productive, on topic and civil.
Discussion and disagreement are inevitable and encouraged; personal insults, diatribes and sniping comments are unproductive and unacceptable. Whether a subject is light-hearted or serious, keep posts focused on the current topic and of general interest to other participants of that thread. Utilize the private message feature or personal email where appropriate to address side topics or personal issues not related to the topic at large.

4. No advertising in the discussion forums.
Posts in the discussion forums directly or indirectly advertising horses, jobs, items or services for sale or wanted will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Use of the private messaging feature or email addresses obtained through users� profiles for unsolicited advertising is not permitted.

Company representatives may participate in discussions and answer questions about their products or services, or suggest their products on recent threads if they fulfill the criteria of a query. False "testimonials" provided by company affiliates posing as general consumers are not appropriate, and self-promotion of sales, ad campaigns, etc. through the discussion forums is not allowed.

Paid advertising is available on our classifieds site and through the purchase of banner ads. The tightly monitored Giveaways forum permits free listings of genuinely free horses and items available or wanted (on a limited basis). Items offered for trade are not allowed.

Advertising Policy Specifics
When in doubt of whether something you want to post constitutes advertising, please contact a moderator privately in advance for further clarification. Refer to the following points for general guidelines:

Horses � Only general discussion about the buying, leasing, selling and pricing of horses is permitted. If the post contains, or links to, the type of specific information typically found in a sales or wanted ad, and it�s related to a horse for sale, regardless of who�s selling it, it doesn�t belong in the discussion forums.

Stallions � Board members may ask for suggestions on breeding stallion recommendations. Stallion owners may reply to such queries by suggesting their own stallions, only if their horse fits the specific criteria of the original poster. Excessive promotion of a stallion by its owner or related parties is not permitted and will be addressed at the discretion of the moderators.

Services � Members may use the forums to ask for general recommendations of trainers, barns, shippers, farriers, etc., and other members may answer those requests by suggesting themselves or their company, if their services fulfill the specific criteria of the original post. Members may not solicit other members for business if it is not in response to a direct, genuine query.

Products � While members may ask for general opinions and suggestions on equipment, trailers, trucks, etc., they may not list the specific attributes for which they are in the market, as such posts serve as wanted ads.

Event Announcements � Members may post one notification of an upcoming event that may be of interest to fellow members, if the original poster does not benefit financially from the event. Such threads may not be �bumped� excessively. Premium members may post their own notices in the Event Announcements forum.

Charities/Rescues � Announcements for charitable or fundraising events can only be made for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations. Special exceptions may be made, at the moderators� discretion and direction, for board-related events or fundraising activities in extraordinary circumstances.

Occasional posts regarding horses available for adoption through IRS-registered horse rescue or placement programs are permitted in the appropriate forums, but these threads may be limited at the discretion of the moderators. Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum.

5. Do not post copyrighted photographs unless you have purchased that photo and have permission to do so.

6. Respect other members.
As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules of the board, please click the �alert� button (exclamation point inside of a triangle) in the bottom left corner of the post, which will alert ONLY the moderators to the post in question. They will then take whatever action, or no action, as deemed appropriate for the situation at their discretion. Do not air grievances regarding other posters or the moderators in the discussion forums.

Please be advised that adding another user to your �Ignore� list via your User Control Panel can be a useful tactic, which blocks posts and private messages by members whose commentary you�d rather avoid reading.

7. We have the right to reproduce statements made in the forums.
The Chronicle of the Horse may copy, quote, link to or otherwise reproduce posts, or portions of posts, in print or online for advertising or editorial purposes, if attributed to their original authors, and by posting in this forum, you hereby grant to The Chronicle of the Horse a perpetual, non-exclusive license under copyright and other rights, to do so.

8. We reserve the right to enforce and amend the rules.
The moderators may delete, edit, move or close any post or thread at any time, or refrain from doing any of the foregoing, in their discretion, and may suspend or revoke a user�s membership privileges at any time to maintain adherence to the rules and the general spirit of the forum. These rules may be amended at any time to address the current needs of the board.

Please see our full Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for more information.

Thanks for being a part of the COTH forums!

(Revised 5/9/18)
See more
See less

Barisone Pleads Not Guilty

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jenerationx View Post

    I'm not implying anything. I asked a question, which you either can't answer because you've been advised not to, or are choosing not to answer. I understand it might be better for you not to say until trial..... but piles of cat crap falling into children's beds is disgusting and probably something that CPS would look into. It seems that if you had pictures of that, which you publicly claimed to on RC's facebook page, the reason for those pictures would be to file a report, wouldn't it? I have not said anything would be wrong with you reporting anything to the authorities. If I saw that, I would call them myself. I'd get myself off the property of the guy I overheard plotting to murder me and hide my body first, but CPS would be there ASAP.
    Unless........ you didn’t really, really believe you’d be shot killed. Like, couldn’t believe that was truly going happen & perhaps (for discussion sake, not making a statement one way or other) thought you had more time to make a proper decision w everything else going on- but instead got shot on Aug 7th. That would eliminate the option of having even one more second of time to decide what the best course of action might be.
    Again, this is just a plausible response to your question. Not a statement claiming one thing or another.
    ????????????????????

    Comment


    • Originally posted by YankeeDuchess View Post

      I don’t have a problem with people wanting to discuss the context.

      We know that she did not leave the farm prior to being shot. What I honestly don’t understand is why there were many posts by a couple of posters (many posts/ only a few posters) who kept harping on “Why didn’t you leave?” “You should have left, it was his barn/home”, “You still haven’t explained why you didn’t leave”, unless their logic is that it was her responsibility to leave prior to getting shot. Why else is her failure to leave be relevant to anything?

      So we already know the facts of the context: she had not left prior to Aug 7. This is a sincere question: what is the point of repeatedly asking her why she hadn’t left?

      I will say again that the majority of the people posting are neutral, curious posters with insights to contribute and discuss.
      But IMO a very small number of posters seem to have an agenda of taunting LK (“Answer the question as to why you didn’t leave”; “You have never taken responsibility for anything, you should take responsibility for your role in the events leading up to the shooting, “You have a reputation for refusing to leave barns when asked.”) I really don’t understand the point of those posts unless the point is to suggest that she had a significant role in setting up a bunch of dominoes.

      I never said anything was deterministic.
      Oh, okay......so asking why someone didn't leave a dangerous (their words) situation when they had been offered facilities and transportation to leave, is now off-limits? To my recollection, this question has never been answered, neither has the question of what LK expected the outcome to be of this fiasco. But, these particular questions are none of our business now? Everything else has been.

      Let's assume part of a home is on fire (danger, danger Will Smith) but you refuse to leave, choosing to pour gasoline on the fire (calling CPS, etc), but you continue to post on FB (?) that you are in danger. Is that logical?

      Again, give any evidence LK has taken responsibility for anything. She says she has all sorts of photos, recordings, evidence of all sorts (cat crap for example....) but does nothing constructive with it. In my short life I was taught if I see something, say something.....it's called accountability. Must be a vanishing attribute.

      🤮 Just for La-LaPopRider - a vomit emoji. Enjoy it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

        Exactly, exactly & exactly. As I’ve always maintained, this was never just some “landlord/tenant,” dispute. Though, if an eviction were all they were seeking- due to their ridiculous accusations- we would’ve been forced to leave in 3 days if any merit were found to their fictitious allegations. Many of these people could watch a video of what MB did & still claim some outrageous thing - like, “that wasn’t really MB!!! It was a paid actor/imposter!” JHC .... smh
        Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post
        Do you people just say random words - hoping the next person will either add on more random words... or elaborate on the first ones? That would make YOU the ones “threatening & taunting - saying things for effect & reaction.” Not me.

        MorganSercu how dare you call me an irresponsible pet owner. And..... how does anything involving my dogs “go along with not accepting responsibility ?? How dare you insinuate I should “accept responsibility,” for being almost murdered. Disgusting. You & GWE are ...... (where’s the vomit emoji ??) Anyone?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

          Unless........ you didn’t really, really believe you’d be shot killed. Like, couldn’t believe that was truly going happen & perhaps (for discussion sake, not making a statement one way or other) thought you had more time to make a proper decision w everything else going on- but instead got shot on Aug 7th. That would eliminate the option of having even one more second of time to decide what the best course of action might be.
          Again, this is just a plausible response to your question. Not a statement claiming one thing or another.
          This is the closest you've come to a feeble explanation. But you "really, really" believed you were in a very dangerous situation. Yeah, you definitely got shot, lots of lives ruined and many people have been morbidly entertained along with lots of lawsuits filed. What a crying shame when so much could have been prevented if only MB/MH/JH/RC had packed up, locked up and fled their property, leaving it in the hands of alleged squatters. Yes, that is exactly what the majority of us would have done (deep sarcasm).....I doubt any of us would have shot someone, but that will likely be a major part of the trial, won't it?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GiveEmEl View Post

            What I’m saying is exactly what you just said. The behavior I have mentioned of hers is not related to the shooting.
            I haven’t said she needs to acknowledge her part or asked what her part was. Yes, others have. I have not.
            What “behavior,” that you “have mentioned,” of mine- is related to anything at all? In fact, I’d venture to say you know nothing of my “behaviors.” Just stirring the pot. Idk you from Adam & even the other victim blaming posters from the first thread (who have met me @ horse shows) stated “I met her a few times at shows & she was very nice & polite. Obviously, a front for who she REALLY is.”
            So...... I’m “nice & polite,” but in a galaxy far far away, I’m some entirely different person? Which “behavior,” exactly, do you find to be offensive? Retorts to fictitious accusations aside.
            ????????????????????

            Comment


            • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

              Unless........ you didn’t really, really believe you’d be shot killed. Like, couldn’t believe that was truly going happen & perhaps (for discussion sake, not making a statement one way or other) thought you had more time to make a proper decision w everything else going on- but instead got shot on Aug 7th. That would eliminate the option of having even one more second of time to decide what the best course of action might be.
              Again, this is just a plausible response to your question. Not a statement claiming one thing or another.
              QFP

              Comment


              • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                What “behavior,” that you “have mentioned,” of mine- is related to anything at all? In fact, I’d venture to say you know nothing of my “behaviors.” Just stirring the pot. Idk you from Adam & even the other victim blaming posters from the first thread (who have met me @ horse shows) stated “I met her a few times at shows & she was very nice & polite. Obviously, a front for who she REALLY is.”
                So...... I’m “nice & polite,” but in a galaxy far far away, I’m some entirely different person? Which “behavior,” exactly, do you find to be offensive? Retorts to fictitious accusations aside.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                  What “behavior,” that you “have mentioned,” of mine- is related to anything at all? In fact, I’d venture to say you know nothing of my “behaviors.” Just stirring the pot. Idk you from Adam & even the other victim blaming posters from the first thread (who have met me @ horse shows) stated “I met her a few times at shows & she was very nice & polite. Obviously, a front for who she REALLY is.”
                  So...... I’m “nice & polite,” but in a galaxy far far away, I’m some entirely different person? Which “behavior,” exactly, do you find to be offensive? Retorts to fictitious accusations aside.
                  Perhaps the behaviors cited by Girl Joey and haleybot for starters or the screenshot posted on this thread from a Chronicle Blog post. There is any number of irrational posts of yours available to those who like to search that indicates your behavior. I'm sorry but you've opened your own Pandora's Box based on all your own social media posts.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by YankeeDuchess View Post

                    I don’t have a problem with people wanting to discuss the context.

                    We know that she did not leave the farm prior to being shot. What I honestly don’t understand is why there were many posts by a couple of posters (many posts/ only a few posters) who kept harping on “Why didn’t you leave?”

                    [...]
                    The decision not to leave the farm in response to reportedly feeling threatened and/or being unwelcome can be seen as part of the context surrounding the shooting. Why is curiosity about that puzzling to you, if you understand people discussing this tragedy in a larger, complex context?

                    Originally posted by YankeeDuchess View Post
                    [...]

                    If the analogy is not useful, don’t use it. I never said anything was deterministic.
                    Trust me, I have no intention of using your analogy. You've asserted that this analogy explains others' thinking, however. Projecting your ideas onto other people and then telling folks to disregard if they wish is nonsensical at best, and easily interpreted as manipulative and hostile.

                    As for determinism, if you look up any explanation of deterministic systems, you'll see that dominoes are the classic example. Your analogy is inherently deterministic. Most people here don't seem to think that way, kinda like most people here aren't interested in your attempts to sort everything into black and white, polarized pro- and anti- categories.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                      Unless........ you didn’t really, really believe you’d be shot killed. Like, couldn’t believe that was truly going happen & perhaps (for discussion sake, not making a statement one way or other) thought you had more time to make a proper decision w everything else going on- but instead got shot on Aug 7th. That would eliminate the option of having even one more second of time to decide what the best course of action might be.
                      Again, this is just a plausible response to your question. Not a statement claiming one thing or another.
                      But wait........haven't YOU said you have recordings, days in advance of August 7, indicating there was plot being formed to kill you, yet you didn't believe it? Come on......

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BunnyHugger View Post

                        I'm just curious... does anyone know why the laws appear to protect deadbeat renters and tie the hands of the landlord? For years, I've heard nightmare stories of landlords on the losing end of a lease. I get protecting tenants that are playing by the rules, but why on earth is it not ok to boot someone that isn't paying for a service you're providing??
                        Straightening a few things out here: 1.) We were tenants, playing by the “rules.”
                        2.) Of course we were paying for services.... even though we learned too late they weren’t being provided.
                        3.) No eviction papers were filed at any point while resides there.
                        4.) If we were really doing these “horrible things,” alleged in 911 calls- we, under NJ landlord tenant statutes could’ve been “booted,” (as you called it) - within 72 hrs.

                        We’ve heard L/T “nightmare stories,” too. None of which apply here.
                        ????????????????????

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post
                          Unless........ you didn’t really, really believe you’d be shot killed.
                          I think this should really stand out. I don't care how obnoxious someone is (or isn't), or how accustomed they are (or aren't) to conflict with other people. I don't think anyone in their right mind would stick around thinking that grave bodily harm or death is a possibility.

                          So what if she posted that she was afraid? I think that even in the moment when someone might post something like that, regardless of how accurate that statement might be (i.e. are they really afraid or just being overly dramatic), actually being shot is kind of an academic thought. You know as an intellectual exercise that you could be in danger, but as an actual possibility? Not so much.

                          I get that. I didn't at first. But the more I have thought about it, the more I have gotten a handle on how someone could be in that situation and think that even amid the drama and emotion of it all, that they weren't in danger in a way that might kill them. Especially if you think you have a bone to pick with the other people involved.
                          Sheilah



                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                            Straightening a few things out here: 1.) We were tenants, playing by the “rules.”
                            2.) Of course we were paying for services.... even though we learned too late they weren’t being provided.
                            3.) No eviction papers were filed at any point while resides there.
                            4.) If we were really doing these “horrible things,” alleged in 911 calls- we, under NJ landlord tenant statutes could’ve been “booted,” (as you called it) - within 72 hrs.

                            We’ve heard L/T “nightmare stories,” too. None of which apply here.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NotGrandPrixYet View Post

                              She was an employee, but she was also a resident. Unless a landlord specifically restricts firearms on the property, she would be allowed to have a weapon at her place of residence.
                              Her “place of residence,” is Newbern NC. Where did she reside on the NJ farm...... exactly? STOP PERPETUATING LIES. You think because you’re “anonymous,” you can post falsehoods as fact & no one will question you? Guns should not have been allowed on the premises. Especially in THIS particular case.
                              ????????????????????

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                                What “behavior,” that you “have mentioned,” of mine- is related to anything at all? In fact, I’d venture to say you know nothing of my “behaviors.” Just stirring the pot. Idk you from Adam & even the other victim blaming posters from the first thread (who have met me @ horse shows) stated “I met her a few times at shows & she was very nice & polite. Obviously, a front for who she REALLY is.”
                                So...... I’m “nice & polite,” but in a galaxy far far away, I’m some entirely different person? Which “behavior,” exactly, do you find to be offensive? Retorts to fictitious accusations aside.
                                Let's see, you've threatened LS (and through that JI) as was posted in an earlier screenshot, you're well known in NC as a bully. You threaten lawsuits left and right. Drama follow you everywhere. You apparently photographed a mountain of cat poop in a residence and then decided to post about it on RC's page (why? it had nothing to do with what she said) but apparently didn't report it to CPS, though you found it prudent to report something to SS. For some reason you decided I was someone you seem to hate in NC and went on about how I had been kicked out of several farms, and you were going to tell the owner of FR what I said and she would know who exactly was stirring up drama. (FYI: I specifically asked a moderator to remove the name of the farm, which they did.)
                                That's all clear "behavior".

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by GreenWithEnvy View Post

                                  Oh, okay......so asking why someone didn't leave a dangerous (their words) situation when they had been offered facilities and transportation to leave, is now off-limits? To my recollection, this question has never been answered, neither has the question of what LK expected the outcome to be of this fiasco. But, these particular questions are none of our business now? Everything else has been.

                                  Let's assume part of a home is on fire (danger, danger Will Smith) but you refuse to leave, choosing to pour gasoline on the fire (calling CPS, etc), but you continue to post on FB (?) that you are in danger. Is that logical?

                                  Again, give any evidence LK has taken responsibility for anything. She says she has all sorts of photos, recordings, evidence of all sorts (cat crap for example....) but does nothing constructive with it. In my short life I was taught if I see something, say something.....it's called accountability. Must be a vanishing attribute.

                                  🤮 Just for La-LaPopRider - a vomit emoji. Enjoy it.

                                  You ask her why she didn’t leave once or twice, and she answers or doesn’t answer. Asked and answered, or asked and not answered. Asking once or twice is fine. Why ask the third, fourth, fifth, tenth time? Seriously why?

                                  While I‘m still not her alter, I would guess that she didn’t actually believe in her heart of hearts that he would shoot her, and, however ugly the civil dispute was, thought she would prevail if it went to court.

                                  Even now, you are accusing her of “pour[ing] gasoline on the fire” by “calling CPS”. [Sigh. Still no evidence she called CPS.] If your position is that she was “pouring gasoline on the fire”, how do I interpret that in a way other than you saying that she is at least in part responsible for setting the dominoes falling, that is, responsible for getting shot? Serious question.

                                  By all means ask another 20 times why she did not leave a dangerous situation. But if she declined to answer any of the first 20 times, or you didn’t like the answer she provided the first 20 times, don’t expect me to believe that asking it another time is out of innocent curiosity.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                                    Her “place of residence,” is Newbern NC. Where did she reside on the NJ farm...... exactly? STOP PERPETUATING LIES. You think because you’re “anonymous,” you can post falsehoods as fact & no one will question you? Guns should not have been allowed on the premises. Especially in THIS particular case.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by GreenWithEnvy View Post

                                      This is the closest you've come to a feeble explanation. But you "really, really" believed you were in a very dangerous situation. Yeah, you definitely got shot, lots of lives ruined and many people have been morbidly entertained along with lots of lawsuits filed. What a crying shame when so much could have been prevented if only MB/MH/JH/RC had packed up, locked up and fled their property, leaving it in the hands of alleged squatters. Yes, that is exactly what the majority of us would have done (deep sarcasm).....I doubt any of us would have shot someone, but that will likely be a major part of the trial, won't it?

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by YankeeDuchess View Post


                                        You ask her why she didn’t leave once or twice, and she answers or doesn’t answer. Asked and answered, or asked and not answered. Asking once or twice is fine. Why ask the third, fourth, fifth, tenth time? Seriously why?

                                        While I‘m still not her alter, I would guess that she didn’t actually believe in her heart of hearts that he would shoot her, and, however ugly the civil dispute was, thought she would prevail if it went to court.

                                        Even now, you are accusing her of “pour[ing] gasoline on the fire” by “calling CPS”. [Sigh. Still no evidence she called CPS.] If your position is that she was “pouring gasoline on the fire”, how do I interpret that in a way other than you saying that she is at least in part responsible for setting the dominoes falling, that is, responsible for getting shot? Serious question.

                                        By all means ask another 20 times why she did not leave a dangerous situation. But if she declined to answer any of the first 20 times, or you didn’t like the answer she provided the first 20 times, don’t expect me to believe that asking it another time is out of innocent curiosity.
                                        You know what, YankeeDuchess, you are absolutely right. LK did absolutely nothing to warrant any ill will whatsoever at Hawthorne Hill Farm. She apparently got along well with everyone, rode all of her lessons, never installed surveillance equipment in the barn (elsewhere?), showed up on time, paid on time, never called SS with bogus accusations (?), was cordial with everyone, sat on MB's porch reading, never once causing any issues whatsoever. Out of the clear blue one hot, humid August afternoon, Michael Barisone got a bug up his butt, found a gun somewhere and decided to destroy his life by shooting two people, hopefully killing them, for kicks cause that's what a highly respected, successful, career equestrian trainer with a gorgeous fiance and wonderful life do in their spare time.

                                        Case closed.....forget a trial, keep Barisone locked up and toss the keys. Uh-huh.

                                        But I am victim bashing for asking questions.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by La-LaPopRider View Post

                                          Her “place of residence,” is Newbern NC. Where did she reside on the NJ farm...... exactly? STOP PERPETUATING LIES. You think because you’re “anonymous,” you can post falsehoods as fact & no one will question you? Guns should not have been allowed on the premises. Especially in THIS particular case.
                                          She commuted from New Be rn N.C. daily to work at a farm in New Jersey? That's absurd. She had to live on the farm or nearby.
                                          Do you think no horse farm should allow guns on the property? Does the farm you currently board at have a no guns policy? Does your current residential area have a no guns clause? Have you demanded one?
                                          Of course, hindsight is 20/20.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X