Sport Horse Spotlight

Fasino-12-16-07-175

Real Estate Spotlight

3255 Davidsonville Rd  Barns

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They caught our banned friend from the Barisone thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They caught our banned friend from the Barisone thread

I guess he was serious about it.
    Richard Decker allegedly used homemade spikes to destroy farmers' tires, threatened to beat a man’s wife with a wooden stick and wrote negative online reviews of farms and stables that turned down his proposition.

Ewww.

This guy is in serious need of mental help.
    ~ Enjoying some guac and boxed wine at the Blue Saddle inn. ~

Originally posted by LauraKY
    I'm sorry, but this has "eau de hoarder" smell all over it.
    HORSING mobile training app

Comment

What the HECK is wrong with people?!?

Comment

What would be the penalties for any (or all) of the accusations? They don't sound like they'd put him away for long. This guy is a sicko and needs to be locked up. Asylum or prison, but far, far away from animals.

Comment

Ughhhhhhhh can some farmer please just let him come over to your nastiest most kickiest mare...and end this guys life once and for all.
          Boss Mare Eventing Blog

Comment

Okay. I have a dark side which causes me to be easily distracted from a serious issue and laugh at the small absurdities in a situation.

So this is a quote from the article linked above:
            The other two emails were nearly identical, though one asked “to stud for your horses,” which indicated to McCurdy that the sender was familiar with equine terminology.
            I think the writer of the article is NOT familiar with "equine terminology" if they believe that is normal usage. I have never heard "stud" used as a verb. By anyone. I could be wrong; I've certainly been wrong before.
            "Random capitAlization really Makes my day." -- AndNirina

Comment

PeteyPie, I thought the same thing.

Maybe he wants to create centaurs.

Comment

So strange and sick. Glad they got him.

Comment

We have a 17.1 mare that would quickly - and happily - administer some equine justice.

Comment

So this fellow was on the thread? Saying things like this? I guess I missed him!

Comment

Blech. When he was posting here I really really wanted to believe he was just kidding or trolling. Now I have to go poke my mind’s eye out with a fork!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMama1 View Post
                        Blech. When he was posting here I really really wanted to believe he was just kidding or trolling. Now I have to go poke my mind’s eye out with a fork!
                        Same!! I messaged a CoTHer in the area who knew of him and I recommended taking screen shots. She messaged me the article yesterday. 🤢🤮

Comment

Where's the brain bleach? Eeeeewwww.
                          Leap, and the net will appear

Comment

Originally posted by Scribbler View Post
                            So this fellow was on the thread? Saying things like this? I guess I missed him!
                            Very briefly. The Mods were quickly alerted and removed all trace from the thread. Seriously creepy though.
                            "So relax! Let's have some fun out here! This game's fun, OK? Fun goddamnit." Crash Davis; Bull Durham

Comment

Originally posted by Jealoushe View Post
                              Ughhhhhhhh can some farmer please just let him come over to your nastiest most kickiest mare...and end this guys life once and for all.
                              LOL! Let some baddass chestnut mare turn his outtie into an innie!

Comment

I... Ummmmmmm... I have nothing at all I can say...
                                Proud member of the Snort and Blow Clique

Comment

Originally posted by BigMama1 View Post
                                  Same. It seemed too outrageous to be anything but a troll. Ick.

Comment

Originally posted by catzndogz22 View Post

LOL! Let some baddass chestnut mare turn his outtie into an innie!
                                    I have two who would be happy to volunteer!

"Dogs give and give and give. Cats are the gift that keeps on grifting." —Bradley Trevor Greive

Comment

I also thought he was just some troll

Here's another article

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9152136.html

https://www.njherald.com/news/201910...ys-when-denied
                                      http://weanieeventer.blogspot.com/

Comment

The good/bad news is he will probably get more serious punishment for the tire spikes and other things than if he had actually just abused the animals.

Comment

Working...
                                        X