Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

3255 Davidsonville Rd  Barns

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They caught our banned friend from the Barisone thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad I was able to tell him what I thought of him while he was here. Creep.

I can't remember who it was that wrote "stand down skydy" but I thought it was nice that they were concerned.

Comment

He needs the death penalty, and I certainly hope COTH has joined in the lawsuits and sent his post in to the courts!!!!!!

Comment

It just shows that there are some incredibly creepy people out there, even if we don’t always notice them on a day to day basis. If I saw that guy at the corner convenience store, I would not know to run in the opposite direction, based on the picture in his mug shot. Yikes.

Comment

I agree it's creepy. However would a mare or gelding distinguish between creepster and a vet messing around with exams back there? I think an added element of creepiness is that sadism is often present with bestiality.

And this fellow is obviously doing some kind of exhibitionist aggressive thing against people because if he just wanted to do the deed it would be the easiest thing in the world to just acquire his own animals quietly.

Glad he is out of circulation.

Way more extensive discussion here on Wikipedia than I expected.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia

Comment

Originally posted by Scribbler View Post
            Way more extensive discussion here on Wikipedia than I expected.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia
            I am not clicking on that link. I won’t, and you can’t make me!

I agree that he seemed to want some attention in the mix. Otherwise he could have just bought his own animal, or even gone out and found a horse or cow out in a field somewhere. I’m glad he does not have the opportunity to do that now.

Comment

Originally posted by MHM View Post
              I am not clicking on that link. I won’t, and you can’t make me!

I agree that he seemed to want some attention in the mix. Otherwise he could have just bought his own animal, or even gone out and found a horse or cow out in a field somewhere. I’m glad he does not have the opportunity to do that now.
              Same here MHM. I enjoy learning. However, there are some things that I am not interested in learning about.

Scribbler , your willingness to delve into the subject shows more interest than, I think, most of us have in it. Better a subject for PM discussion if you find someone that wants to discuss the details.No need for a link.

Kids read this forum and 14yr olds are allowed to post here. Hoping you'll delete, then I'll delete this,so I haven't quoted.

Comment

Originally posted by skydy View Post

Same here MHM. I enjoy learning. However, there are some things that I am not interested in learning about.

Scribbler , your willingness to delve into the subject shows more interest than, I think, most of us have in it. Better a subject for PM discussion if you find someone that wants to discuss the details.No need for a link.

Kids read this forum and 14yr olds are allowed to post here. Hoping you'll delete, then I'll delete this,so I haven't quoted.
                It's just Wikipedia!

Comment

Whatever. If you think that people are as interested in the subject as you seem to be, why bring it back here instead of taking it to PM?
                  We finally got rid of the guy after yelling our heads off to the moderator and now you are giving links to his favorite subject. Yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by skydy View Post

No one is forcing anyone to clic on a link about bestiality that is clearly identified as such.

However, 14yrs old kids are better to learn from people who are reasonable and careful in their choice of readings and picks of links than to go google-ing by themselves. Offering a wikipedia link on the subject is actually way more beneficial; nothing offensive, no graphic details or disgusting terms used.
                    Mainly using the right vocabulary to address the topic in a more « scientific » way than what one could easily find. Education is important.

And I find it way more disturbing for young kids to read comments of adults here asking for this guy to be killed or maimed. That’s troubling to me.

~ Enjoying some guac and boxed wine at the Blue Saddle inn. ~

Originally posted by LauraKY
                    I'm sorry, but this has "eau de hoarder" smell all over it.
                    HORSING mobile training app

Comment

Yes, the whole thing is troubling.

Comment

So glad he’s in custody! Was sort of creepy finding out it wasn’t a scam from other farm owners in the area. So so happy my farm is back from the road and you can’t really see the horses! He does seem to be a deeply disturbed person.
                        http://www.windsweptfarmllc.com

Comment

Curious if this would get him on a sex offenders list.

Comment

Boy, I hope so, Brown Derby!

Comment

Whoa. When I read the email, I was immediately reminded of one my barn owner received in response to a job ad in 2009. Very similar wording, basically asking if he could work in exchange for making one of her mares his girlfriend. IIRC she forwarded to the authorities. In NY, close to NJ border. On one hand I hope its the same guy (so there isnt two) and now hes locked up - on the other, that was 10 years ago... could it have been going on that long? UGH.

Comment

Working...
                              X