Sport Horse Spotlight

Real Estate Spotlight

JR-1

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dressage at Pan Am Games broadcast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dressage at Pan Am Games broadcast?

Sorry if this has been covered already, but does anyone know if the dressage events (and other equestrian events) will be broadcast from Lima in their entirety (vs.snippets) anywhere? I see coverage listed on ESPN, but I wonder if that will be like the Olympic coverage that only shows highlights and top athletes. I'm looking for more like FEI TV-type coverage. Thanks

I found this through the official PanAm Organization page - https://www.panamsportschannel.org/search.html. It looks like it will have livestreaming.
    I've spent most of my life riding horses. The rest I've just wasted.

Comment

Not really what you are asking, but the dressage radio show podcast has an interview with Canadian rider Tina Irwin that is worth a listen. She explains her training and some of the challenges ahead on their trip, including the fact they were originally supposed to be transported from the airport to the facility on a horse van without a roof
      Boss Mare Eventing Blog

Comment

What days for Equestrian events?

Comment

Originally posted by Jealoushe View Post
          Not really what you are asking, but the dressage radio show podcast has an interview with Canadian rider Tina Irwin that is worth a listen. She explains her training and some of the challenges ahead on their trip, including the fact they were originally supposed to be transported from the airport to the facility on a horse van without a roof
          Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Moogles View Post

Link?
            https://dressageradio.horseradionetw...m-jen-baumert/
            Boss Mare Eventing Blog

Comment

• Original Poster

Thanks to all who responded. I think the channel from the organisers is strictly for color commentary, athlete IVs, highlights, and the like.

I'll post back if I find anyplace with serious coverage of the events. I believe Dressage starts on Monday. I'm hoping some people post videos on YT of the competitions in their entirety, if they're not available anywhere else. The whole point of the Games is to give smaller/poorer nations a chance to be seen and compete on the world stage, so it would be great if the coverage reflected that.

Crazy about the horse transportation situation, though having lived in Latin America, I'm not surprised. The economic limitations, even at the upper levels of competition, are significant.

Comment

Equestrian Canada, Tina Irwin, Lindsey Kellock are all posting lots of videos on their instagram stories of the facility, warm ups, rides etc if you want to see the behind the scenes footage!

@equestrian_can
                @tina_irwincanada
                @lkellock
                Boss Mare Eventing Blog

Comment

Dressage Schedule

Sunday, July 28 - Prix St. Georges / Grand Prix (Team & Individual Qualifier)

9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CST)

Monday, July 29 - Intermediate I / Grand Prix Special (Team Final & Individual Qualifier)

8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CST)

Wednesday, July 31 - Intermediate I Freestyle / Grand Prix Freestyle (Individual Final)

9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (CST)
                  Follow the Competition on Social Media

Stay up to date on #Lima2019 by following USA Dressage on Facebook, and US Equestrian on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Use #JoinTheJoy and #USADressage

Comment

Sunday, July 28 - Prix St. Georges / Grand Prix (Team & Individual Qualifier)

9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CST)

Monday, July 29 - Intermediate I / Grand Prix Special (Team Final & Individual Qualifier)

8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CST)

Wednesday, July 31 - Intermediate I Freestyle / Grand Prix Freestyle (Individual Final)

9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (CST)

Comment

Does anyone know why the alternate horse/rider combo didn't replace Endel Ots after he had to withdraw from the team ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mardi View Post
                        Does anyone know why the alternate horse/rider combo didn't replace Endel Ots after he had to withdraw from the team ?
                        I think the horse was injured during transport to the games so there was not enough time.

Comment

Originally posted by SolarFlare View Post
                          I found this through the official PanAm Organization page - https://www.panamsportschannel.org/search.html. It looks like it will have livestreaming.
                          Good luck with that !
                          ... _. ._ .._. .._

Comment

Stay up to date on #Lima2019 by following USA Dressage on Facebook, and US Equestrian on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Use #JoinTheJoy and #USADressage

Comment

Equestrin Schedule, entries, results etc; https://www.lima2019.pe/en/results
                              ... _. ._ .._. .._

Comment

streaming...anyone find a site that is safe and works... that is showing the tests?

Comment

How wonderful are the Olympic movements...
                                  https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/ev...s-lima/videos/
                                  ... _. ._ .._. .._

Comment

Originally posted by Equibrit View Post
                                    How wonderful are the Olympic movements...
                                    https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/ev...s-lima/videos/
                                    Not available in my region.

Comment

There is a Facebook page which looks official with links. https://www.facebook.com/Pan-America...8164595690399/
                                      ... _. ._ .._. .._

Comment

Results; https://www.lima2019.pe/en/results

PSG from yesterday.

I1 Live today.
                                        ... _. ._ .._. .._

Comment

Working...
                                        X