Sport Horse Spotlight

Flamenco head 2 (web)_300DH

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am so tired of whiny, rich horse [people] complaining about WEG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoSuchPerson View Post

That was Emily Litella, my favorite Gilda Radnor SNL character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjYoNL4g5Vg

Oh yeah, Roseanne was "if it's not one thing, it's another". I always forget Emily Litella's name.

Comment

• MHM - I can't find the video! It was posted on a prolific re-posting FB profile and I don't know how to search a certain profile for posts from a certain date. (Anyone? Is it possible?) I tried to scroll back but there are hundreds of posts since then.

If someone can tell me how to search I can find it!

Comment

• Originally posted by AffirmedHope View Post

Endurance fiasco was purely political and the FEI is the one that should be shamed for being so obviously corrupt, though I don't understand why people who have been following horse sports are shocked by their actions. I don't know about dressage, but as said above, not out of the realm of possibilities for something other than weather being the motivation behind that move.
        Fill me in a bit: Why did the whole crew who was going to run the event quit en masse the night before?
        The armchair saddler
        Politically Pro-Cat

Comment

• mvp- as far as the crew quitting, gossip. My farm was surrounded by the endurance course and the folks who were out there for weeks setting it up were out there during the event
          Maryanna Haymon- Marydell Farm - Home to Don Principe & Doctor Wendell MF
          www.marydellfarm.com
          2012 USDF Champion Breeder! 2007, 2011 USEF Champ Breeder
          2009,2010,2011 USDF Res Breeder of the Year!

Comment

Working...
          X