Sport Horse Spotlight

8ISF-5732

Real Estate Spotlight

Sale Spotlight

• Welcome to the Chronicle Forums.
    Please complete your profile. The forums and the rest of www.chronofhorse.com has single sign-in, so your log in information for one will automatically work for the other. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Chronicle of the Horse.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASB Mare - Houston, TX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASB Mare - Houston, TX

I would like to find a new home for a saddlebred mare, I bred, raised, and trained her. She prefers lesiurely trail riding to being a show horse. She is about 15.3 and a beautiful dark bay. Very easy to ride and work with. Loves to live outside and play with friends. Right now I have a lot going on and not enough time to mess with her so she's been a pasture ornament LOL I'd prefer her to be out doing something than just sitting in my pasture. I had good luck rehoming one here before so trying again Will need references and a first refusal\buyback contract.
    Member of the "My Saddlebred can do anything your horse can do" clique

Hi desertmyst!!! I think you can identify the horse in my photo. Hope you are well.
    Proud Member of the Opinionated Redhead Club! RIP my dear Avery ~3/21/1995-9/21/2011~

Extreme Cat!!! 2006 OTTB
    Magic Cat - Final Demand

Comment

• Original Poster

LOL I'm so glad you still have him!!!!!
      Member of the "My Saddlebred can do anything your horse can do" clique

Comment

He is one spoiled boy.
        Proud Member of the Opinionated Redhead Club! RIP my dear Avery ~3/21/1995-9/21/2011~

Extreme Cat!!! 2006 OTTB
        Magic Cat - Final Demand

Comment

Originally posted by desertmyst View Post
          I would like to find a new home for a saddlebred mare, I bred, raised, and trained her. She prefers lesiurely trail riding to being a show horse. She is about 15.3 and a beautiful dark bay. Very easy to ride and work with. Loves to live outside and play with friends. Right now I have a lot going on and not enough time to mess with her so she's been a pasture ornament LOL I'd prefer her to be out doing something than just sitting in my pasture. I had good luck rehoming one here before so trying again Will need references and a first refusal\buyback contract.
          Age?

Comment

Working...
          X