Edelweiss Farm (Real Estate)
Classified Listings of Property
Edelweiss Farm is truly one of the most awe-inspiring and peaceful North Carolinian equestrian properties in the heart of the Triangle. World-class property is hidden in prestigious North Raleigh, yet a stone’s throw from Research Triangle Park and Raleigh Durham International Airport. Convenient proximity to the finest equine medical care, superb trainers for any discipline, and prestigious show grounds; NC State Hunt Horse Complex, Tryon, and Sedgefield.
Top-Notch Horse Care, State-of-the-Art Rehab & Conditioning Equipment, on 47+ acres of beautiful rolling hills, 20 acres cleared, 17 fenced pastures, paddocks, buildings, and structures. A turn-key opportunity for any type of equestrian business; boarding, training, lessons, or show barn.
Upon arrival, meander past the secured gated entry to be met by meticulously maintained lush green pastures and paddocks leading to the Main Barn and parking. There is a total of thirteen, 12’x12’ windowed stalls in this custom-built insulated Main Barn.
A fully fenced Covered Arena, 200’ x 90’, was constructed in 2016. No expense was spared in its design. Every aspect of this astounding facility was well thought through by the experienced owner with state-of-the-art sand/rubber footing, LED lighting, mirrored wall, retaining walls, and draining system. There is also a large outdoor Jump Arena; screenings/rubber, fenced and lighted.
Secondary Barn is an 8-stall horseshoe-shaped shedrow design next to the residence. Potentially it can be used solely for the owner's horses or as additional stalls for boarding. The 12x12 stalls all have walk-out paddocks of varying sizes. An additional 2.5 acres was recently cleared for future additional pastures.
Entertaining and working from this getaway is a dream come true. Primary residence is 5600+ SF, attentively designed to preserve privacy, the broad windows frame a view of the grazing horses, pastures, and wooded acreage. Wonderfully connect to nature, yet easy access to North Carolina living at its finest.
This special home truly incorporates various wellness amenities. A multitude of relaxations offers the chance to absorb some Vitamin D while honing new or established skills. The added amenities such as home theatre, yoga, meditation, and zoom rooms guarantee wellness is a part of the everyday. At Edelweiss Farm, physical activity can be had in a riding ring or at an alternative option such as the saltwater pool.
• 15 mins to RDU
• 25 mins to The NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
• 4hrs to Tryon
• 2020 Cleared 2.5 acres for Future Pastures
• 2020 Exterior Security Cameras (4)
• 2020 Serviced the Whole-House Generator, Purchased with Home in 2015
• 2020 Interior Painting & Deck
• 2019 Dual Zone HVAC Unit w/ Programmable Thermostats
• 2019 Dishwasher
• 2019 Pool Pump
• 2019 Septic Pump
• 2019 Portable Generator for Well House (1)
• 2018 Home Theater Projector
• 2018 Purchased Additional 6 Acres
• 2018 Perc Tests for 3 Acre and 1.5 Acre Lots
• 2016 Custom-Built 200’x90’ Covered Arena. LED lighting. French Drains, Retaining Wall, Concrete Pillars, Grading, Truckloads of Gravel and Rock
• 2016 Main Barn - Custom-Built Insulated Concrete Center Aisle Barn w/Great Air Flow. Total of 13 – 12’x12’ Stalls with Windows, Auto Waterers, Overhead Fans, Automatic Fly Spray System. Wash stalls (2) with Hot & Cold Water, Each with Equine Solarium/Infrared Lights. Individual Tack Lockers for Each Stall. Feed Room. Full Bath with Shower & Washing Machine. Furnished Lounge/Break Room. Two Dedicated Hay Sheds & Shavings Storage Sheds Adjacent to the Barn
• 2016 Custom-Built 8-Stall Shedrow (E Shape) Barn. Includes Automatic Fly-Spray System, Wash Stall with Hot & Cold Water, Infra-Red Heat Lamps. Added Fenced Paddocks to Each Stall
• 2016 Complete Overhaul & Widening of Driveway. Clearing & Grading Required approx. 100 Loads of Gravel. Outbuildings & Additional Run-In Sheds
• 2016 Custom-Built Addition to Kitchen island – Granite Countertop
• Continual Painting Barns & Sheds
• RAMM Fencing – Materials and Installation
• Renovated Outdoor Arena
• Pastures (17), All-Weather Paddocks, Run-in Sheds, Automatic Waterers. Total Estimated Cost for Clearing, Grading, Building Additional Sheds, Buying & Installing Auto Waterers. Seeding, Liming, Fertilizing New Pastures
• Horse Gym USA 2000 Equine Treadmill. Separate Structure Constructed Adjacent to Main Barn with Updated Electrical Wiring
• Cross-Country Course Design & Grading; Non-Portable, Permanently Installed Jumps
• TheraPlate Vibration Plate
• Manure Trailer
• Bridle Trail –Trail Cutting and Grading, Rock/Culvert Pipes
• Dressage Ring & Letters
• Spectrum High-Speed Internet