Registration is now open for the 2020 U.S. Hunter Jumper Association Annual Meeting, which will be held virtually November 30 to December 11. Open to all equine enthusiasts, the 12-day virtual meeting will give participants front-row access to exciting educational offerings, sport governance, an update on the state of the association from USHJA President Mary Babick, and the prestigious Evening of Equestrians Awards celebration.
Registration is available at three different price points. All Access registration is $98, and will give participants complete access to every virtual session and meeting offered across the 12 days. The first 150 attendees to purchase the All Access pass will receive a USHJA Connect Box, which includes exclusive gifts and swag from USHJA, sponsors and partners.
For those interested in just attending Week One’s education sessions or Week Two’s committee and sport governance meetings, the cost is $53. Day passes are also available for $14. The State of the Association presentation and Evening of Equestrians Awards celebration will be free.
In addition to sport governance and committee meetings typically held during the USHJA Annual Meeting, this year’s virtual meeting will also include special keynote presentations from industry experts including:
- Virtual Masterclass with coach, author and motivational speaker Vitale Buford
- Business marketing best practices with Jenn Ward and Jen Wood of Jump Media
- Getting the competitive edge through equine nutrition with Platinum Performance
- Five different judges’ perspective sessions covering hunters, jumpers, equitation and a special conformation evaluation session
- Diversity and inclusion discussion with the new USHJA diversity and inclusion advocacy committee
- Equine law overview for horse sales and leases
- Sports psychology
- Rider nutrition with expert nutritionist Natalie Gavi, MS, RDn
- Posture-based fitness with Youniquley Fit
The virtual format will also allow members to learn more about sport governance with the ability to sit in and view the rule change forum and various committee and task force meetings. Click here to view the complete meeting schedule.
Media are invited to attend to cover the meeting. One complimentary registration will be given per media outlet credentialed to cover the event. Media interested in covering the 2020 USHJA Virtual Annual Meeting can fill out a media credential form.
The USHJA extends a special thanks to Official Sponsors: CWD, Parlanti and Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital & Pharmacy; and Charles Owen, Inc., Equicore, Essex Classics, FITS, Malvern Bank, Platinum Performance, Youniquely Fit, SmartPak, and Straight Arrow for their support of this year’s Annual Meeting.
To register and view the schedule, visit ushja.org/annualmeeting.