The following pony-and-driver combinations have been named by the U.S. Equestrian Federation for the 2013 FEI Pony World Driving Championships in Pau, France, Oct. 31-Nov. 3.
- Paul Maye (Fairfield, Va.) will drive Harmony Sporthorses’ Markus. Markus is a 2001 American Sport Pony stallion.
- Tracey Morgan (Beallsville, Md.) will drive her own Fuego 88. Fuego 88 is 2001 German Riding Pony gelding.
- Jennifer Matheson (Aiken, S.C.) will drive Katrina Becker's Bax 3, Cees and Danyloo. Bax 3 is a 2002 German Riding Pony gelding, Cees is a 2002 Welsh Pony gelding and Danyloo is a 1997 German Sport Pony stallion.
- Wendy O'Brien (Aiken, S.C.) will drive her own Braakmoor Clowny Clark, Braakmoor Conan and Olivin Diavolo Braakmoor. Clowny Clark is a 1998 Welsh Pony gelding, Braakmoor Conan is a 1999 Welsh gelding and Olivin Diavolo is a 2001 Welsh Cob gelding.
- Lisa Stroud (West Grove, Pa.) will drive her own Kilkerin Edward, Cong Donal, Mosby, Sir Patrick, Mystic and With Flair. Kilkerin Edward is 1997 Connemara Pony gelding, Cong Donal is a 1996 Connemara gelding, Mosby is a 1996 Quarter Horse cross gelding, Sir Patrick is 1999 Connemara Pony gelding, Mystic is a 2000 New Forest Pony gelding and With Flair is a 1999 Welsh Pony gelding.
- Katie Whaley (Paris, Ky.) will drive Mia Allo's Ronja 436, Duke 76, Galileo, Thibo, Timing and Timesquare W E. Ronja 436 is a 1994 mare of unknown breeding, Duke 76 is a 1992 Wurttemberg gelding, Galileo is a 2004 German Sport Pony gelding, Thibo is a 2001 Welsh Pony gelding, Timing is a 2003 Welsh Pony gelding and Timesquare W E is 2005 Hanoverian gelding.
Ed Young will serve as chef d’equipe.