The U.S. Equestrian Federation announced Wednesday the combinations selected to represent The Dutta Corp. U.S. Dressage Team and U.S. Dressage U25 Team at the FEI Dressage Nations Cup USA, to be held March 17–20 at the Adequan Global Dressage Festival in Wellington, Florida. This will be the first team outing of the 2022 competition season.
The following combinations have been selected to represent The Dutta Corp. U.S. Dressage Team and are listed in alphabetical order. The team will be led by Chef d’Equipe George Williams.
• Bianca Berktold (Loxahatchee, Florida) and her own Imperial, a 9-year-old Dutch Warmblood mare
• Katie Duerrhammer (Greenwood Village, Colorado) and Quartett, a 15-year-old Bradenburg gelding owned by Kylee Lourie
• Susie Dutta (Wellington, Florida) and her own Don Design DC, a 12-year-old Hanoverian gelding
• Ben Ebeling (Moorpark, California) and Indeed, a 14-year-old Danish Warmblood mare owned by Vantage Equestrian
The following combinations have been selected to represent the U.S. Dressage U25 Team and are listed in alphabetical order. The team will be led by Chef d’Equipe Charlotte Bredahl.
• Kaylee Christensen (Holland, Michigan) and Chateau 28, a 14-year-pold Holsteiner gelding owned by Kaylee and Kate Christensen
• Quinn Iverson (Wellington, Florida) and Beckham 19, a 13-year-old Hanoverian gelding owned by Billie Davidson
• Nicole Scarpino (Gainesville, Florida) and Lambada 224, a 15-year-old Hanoverian mare owned by Nicole and Jennifer Scarpino
The FEI Dressage Nations Cup USA will begin March 17 with the FEI Prix St. Georges and FEI Grand Prix, as well as the FEI Intermediaire II for the CDIO-U25. The FEI Intermediaire II will conclude the CDIO-U25 Team competition that day. Team competition for the CDIO3* will conclude following the FEI Grand Prix Special and FEI Intermediaire I on March 18, while individual winners will be crowned following the FEI Grand Prix freestyle, FEI Intermediaire I freestyle, and the FEI Grand Prix 16-25 freestyle on March 20. Watch the competition live on USEF Network.