The U.S. Equestrian Federation has announced the four combinations selected to represent the Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team at the FEI Eventing Nations Cup Netherlands CCIO4*-NC-L taking place Oct. 5-8 in Enschede, the Netherlands, at the Military Boekelo-Enschede. The U.S. combinations will be led by Chef d’Equipe Leslie Law.
The following combinations have been named to the Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team and are listed in alphabetical order.
• James Alliston (San Ramon, California) and Karma, a 9-year-old Oldenburg mare owned by Alliston Equestrian and Ric Plummer
• Phillip Dutton (West Grove, Pennsylvania) and Denim, an 8-year-old Holsteiner gelding owned by Caroline Moran, Ann Lapides and Neil Sites
• Cassie Sanger (Wilmington, Delaware) and Fernhill Zoro, her own 15-year-old Irish Sport Horse gelding
• Jennie Saville (West Grove, Pennsylvania) and Connory, an 11-year-old Holsteiner gelding owned by Nina Gardner, Timothy Gardner and Jennie Saville
The following combinations have been named as team alternates and are listed in alphabetical order.
• Jenny Caras (Buckhead, Georgia) and Trendy Fernhill, a 12-year-old Irish Sport Horse gelding owned by Elyse Eisenberg
• Cosby Green (Lexington, Kentucky) and Jos UFO De Quidam, a 15-year-old Argentine Silla gelding owned by Heather Morris
• Andrew McConnon (Vass, North Carolina) and Wakita 54, his own 10-year-old mare
The competition will begin with the dressage phase Oct. 5 and 6. The cross-country phase will take place Oct. 7 over the course designed by Adrian Ditcham (Great Britain). Show jumping will conclude competition Oct. 8, over the course built by Kris van Gelder (the Netherlands).
Tune in live on ClipMyHorse.TV/FEI.TV with a ClipMyHorse.TV premium membership. USEF subscribers, competing members and fans receive a 10% discount on ClipMyHorse.TV premium memberships.