The U.S. Equestrian Federation has announced the athletes selected to represent the NetJets® U.S. Jumping Team at the 2023 Longines FEI Jumping Nations Cup of USA at San Juan Capistrano CSIO5*, May 11-14 in San Juan Capistrano, California. The team will be led by Chef d’Equipe Robert Ridland.
The following team athletes are listed in alphabetical order:
• Karl Cook (Rancho Santa Fe, California)
• Nick Dello Joio (Wellington, Florida)
• Lillie Keenan (New York City)
• Laura Kraut (Royal Palm Beach, Florida)
• McLain Ward (Brewster, New York)
The CSIO5* will take place during the San Juan Capistrano International . Competition will begin May 11, and conclude with the Nations Cup at noon Pacific Time (3 p.m. Eastern) on May 14.
Watch the 2023 Longines FEI Jumping Nations Cup of USA at San Juan Capistrano CSIO5* live on FEI.TV.