The Royal Dutch Equestrian Federation named jumping, dressage and para-dressage teams for the ECCO FEI World Championships which will take place in Herning, Denmark, on Aug. 6-14.
The horse-and-rider combinations for the Agria FEI Jumping World Championship will be led by Chef d’Equipe Jos Lansink.
- Willem Greve and Grandorado TN
- Sanne Thijssen and Con Quidam RB
- Maikel van der Vleuten and Beauville Z
- Harrie Smolders and Monaco, with Darry Lou as a direct reserve
Jur Vrieling and Long John Silver 3 will be the traveling reserve. Hessel Hoekstra and Icoon VDL are the first reserve.
The following horse-and-rider combination have been selected to represent the Netherlands at the Blue Hors FEI Dressage World Championship and will be led by Chef d’Equipe Alex van Silfhout:
- Dinja van Liere and Hermes, with Hartsuijker as a direct reserve
- Marieke van der Putten and Torveslettens Titanium RS2
- Emmelie Scholtens and Indian Rock
- Thamar Zweistra and Hexagon’s Ich Weiss
The first reserve is Denise Nekeman and Boston STH, and the second reserve is Karen Nijvelt and Elysias.
Chef d’Equipe Joyce van Rooijen-Heuitink will lead the following horse-and-rider combinations in the Orifarm Healthcare FEI Para Dressage World Championship:
- Demi Haerkens (Grade IV) and EHL Daula
- Frank Hosmar (Grade V) and Alphaville N.O.P.
- Lotte Krijnsen (Grade III) and Rosenstolz
- Sanne Voets (Grade IV) and Demantur RS2 N.O.P.
Britney de Jong (Grade V) and Caramba are the direct reserves for Demi Haerkens, Sanne Voets and Frank Hosmar. Maud de Reu (Grade III) and Webron N.O.P. are the direct reserves for Lotte Krijnsen.
The Norwegian Equestrian Federation announced the horse-and-rider combinations to compete for Norway in show jumping. They will be led by Chef d’Equipe Mikael Kolind.
- Geir Gulliksen and Equine America Grandino H
- Marie Valdar Longem and Echo De Virton
- Marit Skollerud and Nelson Van’t Roosakker
- Victoria Gulliksen and Equine America Papa Roach
Cecilie Hatteland and Missy are the reserve combination.
Real Federación Hípica Española announced the horse-and-rider combinations to represent Spain in show jumping:
- Eduardo Álvarez Aznar and Bentley De Sury
- Sergio Álvarez Moya and Álamo
- Manuel Fernández Saro and Jarlín De Torres
- Ismael García Roque and La Costa
Santiago Núñez Riva and Valentino De Hus Z are the reserve combination.