British Equestrian and the British Dressage para selectors the week announced the four horse-and-rider combinations, plus reserves, that will form their team for the Orifarm Healthcare FEI Para Dressage World Championship, taking place Aug. 10-14 in Herning, Denmark.
The selected pairs, listed by grade are:
• Sir Lee Pearson (Grade II) on his own Breezer
• Georgia Wilson (Grade II) on her own Sakura
• Natasha Baker (Grade III) on her own Keystone Dawn Chorus
• Sophie Wells (Grade V) on Rowland Kinch’s Don Cara M, with Charlotte Hogg’s Jillz Geuzenhof as a direct reserve ride.
Three reserve combinations have also been chosen, listed in order of selection:
• Charlotte Cundall (Grade V) on The Veyron Partnership’s FJ Veyron
• Gabriella Blake (Grade I) on her own Strong Beau
• Nicola Naylor (Grade IV) on Einagriz Horses SRL’s Humberto L