The French equestrian federation and national coach, Thierry Touzant, have named six combinations that will represent France at the FEI Eventing World Championship, held Sept. 14-18, in Pratoni del Vivaro, Italy. The five pairs selected to compete will be announced Sept. 5.
In alphabetical order :
- Thomas Carlile and Darmagnac De Béliard
- Héloïse Le Guern and Canakine Du Sudre Z
- Cyrielle Lefèvre and Armanjo Serosah
- Gaspard Maksud and Zaragoza
- Astier Nicolas and Alertamalib’Or
- Nicolas Touzaint and Absolut Gold*HDC