Three more countries have announced their show jumping squads for the Tokyo Olympic Games. The show jumping competition takes place Aug. 3-7.
On July 5 the Confederação Brazileira de Hipiso announced the following team. The country did not designate which horse/rider combination would be the alternate:
- Luiz Francisco Azevedo on Comic
- Marlon Zanotelli on VDL Edgar M
- Rodrigo Pessoa on Carlito’s Way 6
- Yuri Mansur on QH Alfons Santo Antonio
The non-traveling reserve is Bernardo Alves on El Torreo de Muze.
On July 5 the Swiss Equestrian Federation announced its show jumping team.
- Bryan Balsiger on Twentytwo des Biches
- Martin Fuchs on Clooney 51
- Steve Guerdat on Venard de Cerisy
- Beat Mändli on Dsarie
On July 2 the Federación Ecuestre Argentina announced its show jumping team.
- Matias Albarracin on Cannavaro 9
- Martín Dopazo on Quintino 9
- José María Larocca on Finn Lente
- Fabián Sejanes on Emir