Eight U.S. pairs are entered in the Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials CCI****, scheduled for Aug. 30-Sept. 2 in England.
The list is as follows:
- Will Faudree, 31, Hoffman, N.C., on Andromaque, an 11-year-old Irish-bred Thoroughbred mare owned by Jennifer Mosing
- Sinead Halpin, 30, Oldwick, N.J., on Manoir de Carneville, a 12-year-old Selle Français gelding owned by Carrig LLC
- Sharon White, 38, Summit Point, W.Va., on Rafferty’s Rules, a 14-year-old Australian Warmblood gelding owned by Adrienne Classen
- Marilyn Little-Meredith, 30, Frederick, Md., on RF Rovano Rex, a 14-year-old Hanoverian gelding owned by Raylyn Farms Inc.
- Erin Sylvester, 27, Kennett Square, Pa., on No Boundaries, a 12-year-old Dutch Warmblood-Thoroughbred cross owned by the rider
- Allison Springer, 37, Marshall, Va., on Arthur, a 13-year-old Irish Sport Horse gelding owned by William and Carolyn Springer and the rider
- Kristi Nunnink, 51, Auburn, Calif., on R-Star, an 11-year-old Holsteiner mare owned by the rider
- Kate Hicks, 28, Cochranville, Pa., on Belmont, a 17-year-old Thoroughbred cross gelding owned by the rider
See the full Burghley entry list  online.