The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Justbay1 View Post
    Edison (Escudo I -Wolkenstein II - Lauries Crusader) is standing for the first year to outside mares under $900. http://www.woodsendfarm.com/Edison.html

He is currently in Dressage training with Jim Koford and has just started competing successfully this Spring.

His first foal is due any day now.
    Lovely bloodlines!!!
    www.spindletopfarm.net
    Home of Puerto D'Azur - 1998 NA 100 Day Test Champion
    "Charcter is much easier kept than recovered"

Edison is lovely- What will he be/is he approved? I knew there were some nice ones out there for good prices, thank you guys for helping find them!!!!

A number of SOs give a discount if the mare is exceptional, for example, an elite or keur mare, which might bring some of the over $1000 stallions into the under $900 category.

Watch Me is standing for $850:

http://www.garrisonequine.com/

Rhythm & Blues is $900, and if you can part with $50 more, you can have Coromino.

it's not the edge of the earth, but you can see it from here

mine is.

15/16ths Arab, Pinto, Approved RPSI Book II, Book I pending scores; AWS etc.
    InnisFailte Pinto Sporthorses & Coloured Cobs
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bits are like cats, what's one more? (Petstorejunkie)

mine is $500 as it is his first year.

We have two Thoroughbred stallions (with good TB bloodlines) standing their first year to the public this year. Artrageous is $750 and Creator is $500.

Quote Originally Posted by Dressage-ryder View Post
    Edison is lovely- What will he be/is he approved? I knew there were some nice ones out there for good prices, thank you guys for helping find them!!!!
    He is definately being presented this year, but we are working out details. After he does the Raleigh CDI show, we can map out the rest of our plan for him, but it is in the works. I have a pretty good idea but would like to confirm this with his trainer before I say for sure.
    Robin Stewart
    www.woodsendfarm.com

Arrow

Our exquisite TB hunter fellow, Flight Of A Falcon has an introductory fee of $750 as it is his first season at stud. The fee includes the first collection & booking fees, and we offer Performance, Multiple and Returning mare discounts. Pair that with the fact that it's in Canadian dollars, and it's a wonderful opportunity for those hoping to produce a fancy, quality hunter prospect.

He has terrific bloodlines for race and sport. JC/PHR/AQHA registration opportunities, and he's headed for the RPSI inspection up here in August, Canadian Trakehner in October. His collections have proven to be of excellent quality.

As both a mare and stallion owner, I really feel strongly that discounted fees can be of such benefit to both parties, particularly at the beginning of a quality stallion's career.
    Last edited by poneez; May. 18, 2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: blunderous fingers
    Baystar Farms
    Proudly offering stallions of the highest calibre to discerning hunter breeders - Harvest Moon, Outrageous Fortune & Tantallon All American.
    www.baystarfarms.ca

Nevada and Oliver's stud fee is $500. They have both been proven to sire wonderful youngsters - competitive with the top bloodlines, easy to break, nice gaits, and good jump. http://members.aol.com/fairviewhorse...esults2005.pdf
    Nevada is available shipped cooled semen, or limited live cover. Ollie is live cover only at this time.
    Last edited by Fairview Horse Center; May. 18, 2007 at 10:59 PM.

I was looking at the Quattro son Zeno - and they have a few others at stud for the first time this year. They are all at $800.

Try www.kvf.ca
    Quality European Warmbloods
    www.centrelinefarm.ca

We stand two fully approved stallions, both produce top scoring premium foals, and both compete and are champions in mutliple disciplines. Our standard fee is broken down in installments and one can breed for as little as $1,050 , no booking fee. Collection and shipping fees are the responsibility of the mareowner. COTOPAXI is approved by the Holsteiner Verband and further in North America by ISR OLD, CWHBA, AWR and AHHA and focused on competing in the Grand Prix ring in Showjumping. RAFFAELLO is approved by the Hanoverian Verband, and further in North America by CSHA, CWHBA, AWR, ISR OLD and the AHS as well registration of foals permited by various other organizations such as GOV based on his 100 day testing and approval in Germany. Raffaello has competed successfully in jumpers and dressage but is competing in Hunter in 2007.

The value of top quality stallions available in North America has never been more feasible and the quality available now is comparable to that anywhere in the world.

Synergy Sport Horses
    http://www.hunterjumperstallions.com

Hrm... no specific needs you are looking for in particular?

Our guy is offered for part-breds at 750.00 through July. Includes booking fee but not shipping, collection, etc.

What exactly are you looking for?
    Standing WDA Orion -- Straight Egyptian and Al Khamsa Arabian
    http://www.dedaananwarmbloods.com

There is a nicely bred, newly approved Holsteiner stallion named Acclaim who stands in W VA (Three Winds Farm) who is under $1000, I believe. I think she advertised him at $800, but I could be wrong.
    PennyG

Quote Originally Posted by Fairview Horse Center View Post
    Nevada and Oliver's stud fee is $500. They have both proven to sire wonderful youngsters, competitive with the top bloodlines. http://members.aol.com/fairviewhorse...esults2005.pdf
    Nevada is available shipped cooled semen, or limited live cover. Ollie is live cover only at this time.
    That is good value. Their babies are nice.

While all of our stallions stand for over $900, we offer discounts (25% Premium/Performance mare discount, 10% early bird discount, 10% multiple mare discount, and/or 10% returning mare discount) that can put our stallions all under $900.
    Silver Creek Farms - home of Apiro & Validation
    Visit us on facebook!

Counterclaim is being offered for an introductory fee of $700. He has several test foals on the ground so far this year.....all pinto of course!! He's gotten several mares in foal this year already.....many on the first insemination.

He's a sweet boy....I'm riding him (not even as consistently as I should!) at home, and I handle his breeding as well.......

He's a black homozygous young stallion with lots of fantastic TB blood in him, besides being Claim to Fame's son!!
    www.flyingcolorsfarm.comHome of pinto stallion Claim to Fame and his homozygous son, Counterclaim. Friend us on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fl...04678589573428

Mine is 1027, but I give great discounts for:
    FFA, Pony Clups, 4h kids, High quality producers, Repeat customers, Premium mares, and some that have multiple mares------really really really nice deserving people that need a break (I like to donate breedings too)....usually into the 727 range.
    *Better to have loved than to have never loved at all.*
    ALWAYS Blessings NEVER losses.

The about to be imported (next week) Rotspon son Red Wine stands for $1000. $250 booking & $750 due when the mare is 60 days in foal. That gives you some time to save a little.

http://www.grayfoxfarms.com/redwine.htm