I have to wait until Rubi foals to vote. But so far at the farm where my girls are foaling we have had 3 colts. Two more mares are due (my Rubi and an Escudo mare). I am doing a frantic fillt dance for ms Rubi!
Still waiting (that's good - she's only at day 317). I want a colt (because baby will be sold - boys are easier to sell), but have a feeling it's going to be a filly. If so, it would be my first filly & I wouldn't complain too loudly.