The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default Speaking of critiqueing a "tube" vid

How lovely, just lovely is this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9r9...elated&search=

Not Bonfire
    *** 4 More Years ***
    *** 4 More Years ***

Just curious if anyone knows whose voice that is that makes the comment in English?
    Horses don't lie.

What comment?
    *** 4 More Years ***
    *** 4 More Years ***

I think it's at least halfway through the video...he says something like "... world's greatest dressage rider..."

I am sure you realize what may come to follow when others get wind of this thread. I am, however, truly curious as to who said that comment! Other than that pondering I really have nothing to say
    Horses don't lie.

I think that some are in the 'tired of hearing/seeing RK' crowd.

I believe the more we see of this "training/riding", the better. That is NOT dressage, IMHO.

I doubt any would try to tell us what a lovely picture it makes.
    *** 4 More Years ***
    *** 4 More Years ***

Default I prefer this vid

Quote Originally Posted by ExJumper View Post
    Sometimes I'm thrown off, sometimes I'm bucked off, sometimes I simply fall off, and sometimes I go down with the ship. All of these are valid ways to part company with your horse.

Quote Originally Posted by rainechyldes View Post

OMG... Too funny!!!! Though the guy in the black hat looked to get BTV a few times...??? lol
    ~~~~~~~~~

Member of the ILMD[FN]HP Clique, The Florida Clique, OMGiH I loff my mares, and the Bareback Riders clique!

Yah, that vid's been out along time. Mine, is new (at least to me).
    *** 4 More Years ***
    *** 4 More Years ***

Talking Everybody join in.........

OHhhhhhhh, ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall,
    ninety nine bottles of beer.
    Ya take one down and pass it around then ya have
    ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall.

Pass the chips and guac......

CHOOOOOO CHOOOOO CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOO CHOOOOO
    WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!
    "The well being of a horse should never be compromised for the ego of a human" dlg 06

http://qualitytack4sale.webs.com/

Actually I did watch the vid you posted with interest, I'm not one to overly critique anyone's riding, I've seen myself on video. It was an interesting watch-and I settled in to watch her competition ones that were right there too.
    and I was just being silly with the one I posted, I blame it on the extra cup of coffee I had this evening *wink*
    Quote Originally Posted by ExJumper View Post
    Sometimes I'm thrown off, sometimes I'm bucked off, sometimes I simply fall off, and sometimes I go down with the ship. All of these are valid ways to part company with your horse.

I think you are wrong here. I'm not looking for a wreck. It's more for instructional purposes.

And besides, I can't see many coming on here to defend/condone riding a horse like that, can you?
    *** 4 More Years ***
    *** 4 More Years ***

Pretty sure thats Idool?I wonder what sort of abuse he had to suffer in the other 23.5hrs of his day.Im sure he had a 5 star lifestyle.
    Having seen Anky warming up,another time training a horse in Rolkur in the flesh, I got to see the many breaks she gave it and pats.
    Dalfan.This video has been around for years and to be honest I get more offended seeing obese people riding horses.
    Last edited by indyblue; Jan. 10, 2007 at 02:26 AM.

Cool what a sad joke!

you've all just managed to prove Theo's point...what a joke...y'all get the chips off your shoulders and if you can passage a 17.3hd horse like that- make sure you post it on youtube...I would love to see it!!!

or join PE in the beer party- the wreck's already happened and noone got hurt....

After watching the first vid., I watched the comp vid of Anky{ANky who?}.Being in a particularly introspective mood of my personality flaws of late, I watched first, as the typical me, finding every flaw possible, then again as someone who just truly enjoys the sheer beauty and enjoyment eminating from the pair. Hopefully, tomorrow, when I confront the day at Viper Pit Stables, I'll remember to look for the good, and focus on that. Rainbows and butterflies for everyone, right?

Default Yawn

Well this is really tiresome. This is a video that is years old and has been 'reviewed' time and time again on COTH and other boards.
    I guess if you wait long enough you can start it 10 times over just like the threads about Salinero getting off at Aken.

Which reminds me, I promissed COTH that I would reopen that thread under a whole other name to discuss it yet another time.
    Offspring of Ramiro Z clique,member TrakehNERD Clique Very proud and honored to be the human of Fargo (RIP) and Whizzard. Whizz what a true friend you are.

Quote Originally Posted by fargo View Post

Which reminds me, I promissed COTH that I would reopen that thread under a whole other name to discuss it yet another time.
    www.moranequinephoto.com
    "If I am fool, it is, at least, a doubting one; and I envy no one the certainty of his self-approved wisdom."
    Byron

I think that's Cocktail.You should see Anky training canter pirrouettes on him,fantastic.

and if you can passage a 17.3hd horse like that
    Like what? Is that a GOOD passage to you? I guess it could be if she would let his chin come off his chest.

I haven't seen this vid. So I am newly disgusted seeing it for the first time.

I wonder what sort of abuse he had to suffer in the other 23.5hrs of his day
    So that makes it OK. Interesting. Do you find the picture PRETTY, RELAXED, LOVELY?? Just curious.
    *** 4 More Years ***
    *** 4 More Years ***

Why is it that people never tire of publicly character assassinating others?
    Is this a favourite past time or some sort of illness?

My question to you Dalfan is: Have you contacted Anky and told her how you feel?
    Why do you feel it necessary to drag these old arguments out and yet I can guarantee that you have not gone to the source of your "OBSESSION" and let her know your feelings on her "EQUINE ABUSE".

How would you feel if someone posted a video of you on here and proceeded to rip you apart and publicly humiliate you?.

I agree with all the others, this is a train wreck waiting to happen and I hope there will be no more discussion entered into.

Danni

Default This is not Bonfire

Would you mix up Ahlerich and Biotop ?

This is Idool and not Bonfire.

Theo