The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Cleaning out the tack box!

I have a few items that I either bought and don't fit, or need a new home.
    All items have a flat shipping rate of $10 in addition to the price. I have pics of all items if needed. Please get in touch with me through email or private messages. I accept money order, personal check, or paypal. If paying by money order or personal check then I won't ship until payment has cleared.

(1) 2 sets of Woof Wear boots - these are the sport club brushing boots with 2 velcro straps. Size 1 or Small. These are Black with Royal Blue Velcro and are brand new in the bag! $15.00 per set

(2) Stateline Tack Show Shirt - brand new w/o tags, long sleeve with ratchatcher, white with royal blue pinstripes. Very nice, just too big! $15.00

(3) On Course Cotton Naturals Full Seat breeches - only worn a couple of times for a show. No blemishes or stains, look new! Size 24R Beige. $25.00

(4) Crump Nylon Side Reins with Elastic - brand new w/o tags, black, Durable 1" nylon with 8 sets of D-rings for easy adjustment. Stainless steel snaps on the ends. Elastic on one end (no donut). Cob (26.5" to 38"). $7.00

(5) Nylon Side Reins with Elastic - brand new w/o tags, cob, brown, Durable 1" nylon with 6 sets of D-rings for easy adjustment. Elastic on one end (no donute). Stainless steel snaps on the ends. $7.00

(6) Nunn Finer Bit of Britain Stirrup Leathers, Black with nylon reinforcement lining, 54" in Length, used once or twice but I bought the wrong size, paid $90 but will take $75.

Please email or private message me with any questions or for pictures. Thank you very much!
    (]~~[)

Default Update

Update: Both sets of Woof Boots and a pair of side reins SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

All other items still available.
    (]~~[)

Default UPDATE 2/6/07

I have a few items that I either bought and don't fit, or need a new home.
    All items have a flat shipping rate of $10 in addition to the price. I have pics of all items if needed. Please get in touch with me through email or private messages. I accept money order, personal check, or paypal. If paying by money order or personal check then I won't ship until payment has cleared.

SOLD (1) 2 sets of Woof Wear boots - these are the sport club brushing boots with 2 velcro straps. Size 1 or Small. These are Black with Royal Blue Velcro and are brand new in the bag! $15.00 per set SOLD SOLD SOLD

(2) Stateline Tack Show Shirt - brand new w/o tags, long sleeve with ratchatcher, white with royal blue pinstripes. Very nice, just too big! $15.00

(3) On Course Cotton Naturals Full Seat breeches - only worn a couple of times for a show. No blemishes or stains, look new! Size 24R Beige. $25.00

SOLD (4) Crump Nylon Side Reins with Elastic - brand new w/o tags, black, Durable 1" nylon with 8 sets of D-rings for easy adjustment. Stainless steel snaps on the ends. Elastic on one end (no donut). Cob (26.5" to 38"). $7.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD (5) Nylon Side Reins with Elastic - brand new w/o tags, cob, brown, Durable 1" nylon with 6 sets of D-rings for easy adjustment. Elastic on one end (no donute). Stainless steel snaps on the ends. $7.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD

(6) Nunn Finer Bit of Britain Stirrup Leathers, Black with nylon reinforcement lining, 54" in Length, used once or twice but I bought the wrong size, paid $90 but will take $75.

Please email or private message me with any questions or for pictures. Thank you very much!
    (]~~[)

Default Update 2/13/07

Update with items still available:

(6) Nunn Finer Bit of Britain Stirrup Leathers, Black with center nylon reinforcement lining, 54" in Length, 1" Wide, Holes are 1/2" apart, roller buckles, used once or twice but I bought the wrong size, paid $90 but will take $75.
    (]~~[)

Default Update 4/26/07

Item still available:

(]~~[)

Default Update 5/4/07 with show shirt size

2) Stateline Tack Show Shirt - brand new w/o tags, long sleeve with ratchatcher, white with royal blue pinstripes. Size: Adult 14R. Very nice, just too big! $15.00

(]~~[)