The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

yeah, it was a big elefant in your room that used your keyboard and your computer. We understand, that happends.

You asked how to make a living with horses on the other post. TIP: don't piss off people who own them.

Quote Originally Posted by DressageGuy View Post
    So what was the IP from the post on this thread? Because I can guarantee it didn't come from my computer or my keyboard. I will say one more time, that post was not mine, period.
    Of course you can guarantee that. You know the IPs don't match, don't you?

Probably because you spoofed it, or purposefully made the post from a different computer, knowing that I can check IPs.

But the registration IPs match. Not to mention that anyone who has followed your posting exploits could note the similarities.

So either you apologize, or you get banned. Pick your poison.

I'm not going to apologize for posting something that I did not post. Period. Ban me, see if I care.

Btw, I wouldn't have the foggiest how to "spoof" an IP address. We've only got one computer here, so that rules out that theory as well.

My pleasure.

Well, with that little unpleasant business out of the way, back to the OP.
    Congratulations to Elisabeth & Olivier. What an awesome opportunity for such a talented pair. I can't wait to read about your adventures "over there."

Care to explain how the two of you have had an IP address in common in the past then?
    Thank you, Erin.

That negative post was bizarre. I don't see how anyone can feel that way about Elisabeth & Olivier. I don't just hope they go all the way, I really want them too. Elisabeth is so talented, nice and down to earth and Olivier is a home grown one in a million superstar. They are the one team I really pull for. I hope that American bred unapproved Dutch stallion with some cart horse and jumping bloodlines wins the gold medal one day but only if Elisabeth is the one riding him. If I could dream up the perfect horse it would look like him.

I also hope the KWPN sees this stallion who is so fabulous and in my opinion much nicer than many KWPN approved stallions and rethinks its specialization track for dressage horses and the dying out of Gelderlander bloodlines. Olivier is the type of horse all US dressage breeders should strive to breed.

Anyone would be estatic to breed such an animal. If I had a daughter like Elisabeth and a horse like Olivier, I would be bragging too.
    Last edited by kkj; Sep. 23, 2006 at 04:40 PM. Reason: typos

AE, what a nasty b*tch you are!

it also carries with it the idea that a few months with klaus is some sort of leisurely vacation, which shows how much you don't know.

it does have the usual boringly snide-ass nasty tone of dressage guy, but i thought that only a portion of the isp showed, and that two people could have the same isp displaying to the admin.

I, for one, can not wait to hear more of Liz & Fizzy's adventures.

It's sad that sometimes people are jealous instead of happy for someone who's worked hard for what they have. I don't know Liz or her Mom, but the posts I have read of hers have always been gracious. I wish her the best and would ask if anyone knows of a magical shrinking ray gun so I might conceal myself in her luggage and tag along. It's gonna be a great experience.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig

congratulations!!!!!!!

i like the reports too.

slc

Congratulations to all of you! I'll be following the reports.

I can attest to the humility, hard work, and good upbringing of Elisabeth. My trainer and I visited their farm in Vermont in February 2006, and this good fortune could not happen to a nicer girl. The entire experience of seeing the horse there could not have been more UNpretentious or welcoming. As the mother of a 19-year-old, about whom I brag all the time, I can understand the pride Madeline must feel about this wonderful opportunity which her daughter has earned. You should be very proud and Jean Paul, Samra, and I congratulate you. We are looking forward to hearing reports about your experiences. Rebecca

This young woman is incredibly talented and very nice. I've heard that she can make almost any horse look wonderful. Madeline has every right to be proud of this girl. I'm sure many of us are looking forward to seeing Liz go all the way to the Olympics and to do that her Mom has to be her cheerleader.

Just wanted to add my congrats & well wishes to Liz. I really enjoyed the DD article on you & your horses and I look forward to following your journey on your web site.
    "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." - The Little Prince

Quote Originally Posted by egontoast View Post
    Congraulations on your good news!

I'm betting AE is Dressage Guy. His posts tend to be whiney and nasty like that.
    Thats not Dressage Guy. But whoever that is, its someone who posts here regularly, I can detect some of the same bitterness towards me going to Europe to buy a horse. YankeeLawyer, I think you saw it a while ago in a differet post too. ??? I don't want to say who I think it is.

But anyway, how cool is that!!! Going to Europe to train with Klaus. Wow! That has to be the opportunity of a lifetime! I saw something in DT, and UDBB. Now, really, she is planning on staying in the horse community for a while to share her knowledge?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by YoungFilly View Post
    Thats not Dressage Guy. But whoever that is, its someone who posts here regularly, I can detect some of the same bitterness towards me going to Europe to buy a horse. YankeeLawyer, I think you saw it a while ago in a differet post too. ??? I don't want to say who I think it is.

I agree with YF- definitely not Dressage Guy- this is someone else- and very eh....unbalanced to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Care to explain how the two of you have had an IP address in common in the past then?

You know Dressage Guy, you are done with that statement. Good luck to you, you mean, meaningless peice of junk.

Erin, good work.

Cool

WOW- I guess I am getting old quickly- can't believe what's going on here... and don't understand how this could be----????
    Oh well- I guess ERin has the info- so there is the proof!

Too bad DG- I thought you had more class than that...I can't believe it...???!!!