The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

have a great time! it's great that theo has helped to make this happen.

:-) Hi guys. Everything is amazing here.

My mom is incorrect in saying that we are done by noon- there is a lunch/afternoon break for a few hours, but we do more riding in the afternoon. The horses are fed at 6am, 12pm, 6pm and an extra time at 9pm if you're really cute (Fizzy).. I am just filling in for a few weeks because Klaus' Berieter (spelling??) is away, but of course, I have already fallen in love with Eden (the 4-year-old). He is perfectttt. I get to do a lot of watching, as well, and watching Klaus ride is a real treat.

Here are my next journal entries- one for every day. Sorry I didn't post sooner.

http://stardoozer.blogspot.com/

Hope everyone is doing well!

Liz+Fizzy

I love reading your blog. Keep up the good work!
    Friesians Rule !!

Red face

I did not mean that you were having siesta time...just did not know what happened after lunch.

Liz,
    I loved reading your journal entries!! You should consider doing a magazine article re your experience over there!
    Last edited by YankeeLawyer; Oct. 1, 2006 at 01:22 PM.

Default The right spelling is

The right spelling is "bereiter" it means something like stable-rider. And Klaus must trust you a lot to let you ride these horses.

Without going into details; Liz you also must be very proud on the support you have from your homebases family. . And... the many nice people on this forum.

All these experiences will guide you the rest of your life (not only your dressage life), so act like a sponge while your are there.

Theo

I know people will always talk, and say maybe “Oh, she is rubbing it in our face that she gets to go to Germany”- but that is never my intention. I feel so lucky and fortunate to be here, and I only wish I can share my experience with other people.
    Don't ever worry about people who are jealous of your success. Jealous people are the authors of their own misery and the sooner they realise it the sooner they will be able to set their own foot on the road to happiness . (Sorry if that sounds blaaagh but it's true ) It's also true that if it wasn't you they'd find something or someone else to be jealous about. I for one am very happy to read about both your success and experiences in Germany. Keep up with the blog and the good work, I'm looking forward to reading the next installment