The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sar.....

Who died & made you god?

From your attitude you are still the same person that dissed people over on UDBB, and frankly Im glad Mark gave you the boot.
    ~Adele~

Quote Originally Posted by Pb
    I've been away and came back to near panic .... so glad to have found other refuges. I never realized how much I do read horsey BB's.

Hototrot ! When are you going to move stateside ? I heard a rumor ?

Then maybe you can help out with the Contemplative Dressage Society ...

Ima prayin that Suzy dear gets well .... really fast ....

-Karen
    Hey honey!!! Great to see you!!!!!!!!!No, moving Stateside is just a growing fantasy of my family's co that they can live on moonpies and Koolaide. The snack food is just so much more, hmm, shall we just say, wonderful? It's rather like that scene in the Wizard of Oz where Dorothy opens the door of her newly-arrived-in-Munchinland-house to find the world has changed from black and white to technicolour. Thus is the diffrence between UK snackfood and US snackfood! But count me in as a member of the society!!!!!! And I'm doing my bit for you!!!!
    Doh!

A message from the UDBB Mother Ship:

"JULY 13:: Sometime today, I expect to have to have the server back on the rack and the website running again."

Prepare for boarding!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beau_Cheval_Rouge
    Any of you know of some great places for a romantic vacation? Either weekends or week long ideas?
    Beau..look into either Vancouver Canada or Toronto... both are interesting...Quebec is another possibility

we still have afavorable exchange rate with Canada so your dollar will go a little longer,,, all three arer interesting....even Prince Edward Island if you want out of the city romping

Quote Originally Posted by Beau_Cheval_Rouge
    Any of you know of some great places for a romantic vacation? Either weekends or week long ideas?
    Albuquerque and/or Sante Fe
    Tahoe
    So Cal, I love the mission at San Juan Capistrano, San Diego, though you missed the fair, Catalina island
    I wasn't always a Smurf
    Penmerryl's Sophie RIDSH
    "I ain't as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was"
    The ignore list is my friend. It takes 2 to argue.

Oh, Adele, my dear -- I only dissed YOU because you talked like a fricking MORON when you first started posting there. I wasn't the only one who said as much. Frankly, you've come a long way in your writing style since then. So obviously what I said was for your own good.

Goodness some people do hold grudges for a very long time. (Yes, pot to kettle and all that nonsense since I obviously am still dissing Mark. That situation does go quite a bit further than calling someone's childish writing styles to the mat, though.)
    Proud member of the draft cross clique!!! Mum to Normandy & Sar.
    http://hometown.aol.com/sarmoniet/index.html

Sar, your need to just be disruptive is just sad.

Just get off the tread since you have nothing but nastiness to spread.

DRAFTMOM!!!!! So glad to see you!!!!!!

BTW, for those saying we'll all be gone when Suzy's back up......not all of us.

I really appreciate Erin's hospitality and plan to stick around!

This IS a great board

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by SarMoniet
    Oh, Adele, my dear -- I only dissed YOU because you talked like a fricking MORON when you first started posting there. I wasn't the only one who said as much. Frankly, you've come a long way in your writing style since then. So obviously what I said was for your own good.

Goodness some people do hold grudges for a very long time. (Yes, pot to kettle and all that nonsense since I obviously am still dissing Mark. That situation does go quite a bit further than calling someone's childish writing styles to the mat, though.)
    Sar. Rein in your tongue. No-one has to hold a grudge for very long when you call them a "moron" today. And you label THEM "childish?

Quote Originally Posted by tewhann
    Sar, your need to just be disruptive is just sad.

Just get off the tread since you have nothing but nastiness to spread.

I second that! Seriously...
    Get out of the bitter barn and go play in the hay!

Remember, Negative thoughts come home to roost.

(And several other cliches)

.... also... dissed?.... Dissed? ... Really?? Is it 1992?

Oh I give up. Why the hell did all of the over-sensitive mushy-mush people have to take over THIS board? Good GOD some of you are so touchy. You call this nasty? Grow a spine. My claws haven't come out once in this thread. And FWIW, I didn't call Adele a "moron" today. I said she talked like a moron when she first joined the UDBB (and frankly, were you there? because you could hardly disagree). And then I actually *complimented* her on her improved writing technique.

And Tewhann, have YOU now become Miss Moderator in your three days here? Telling ME to leave a thread? If I bother you so dearly, why don't you just leave?

Lord, the entire tone of this board has changed in the last week and it's not for the better. I'm sure you are looking forward to the love fest you will have upon your return home.
    Proud member of the draft cross clique!!! Mum to Normandy & Sar.
    http://hometown.aol.com/sarmoniet/index.html

Patronising...? I thought you were okay most of the time on TOB but opinions change.

Din't now 1 had to piss a ridin' test B4 posting!

Quote Originally Posted by SarMoniet
    Oh I give up. Why the hell did all of the over-sensitive mushy-mush people have to take over THIS board? Good GOD some of you are so touchy. You call this nasty? Grow a spine. My claws haven't come out once in this thread. And FWIW, I didn't call Adele a "moron" today. I said she talked like a moron when she first joined the UDBB (and frankly, were you there? because you could hardly disagree). And then I actually *complimented* her on her improved writing technique.
    Well, know your posters Sar. I haven't been on UDDB for ages and this is about as home to me as it gets. When you dredge it all up from the cesspool of yesteryear its pretty much the same thing as calling her a "moron" again. Kind of like if I was to say "Sar is an idiot but at least she can use spellcheck". Nice compliment? I don't think so. I have seen your work and you are capable of far better.

Then you continue the name calling of people who call your behavior into question. If you don't think your claws are out on that one, then its time you checked into the groomers for a trim. You're clacking on the hardwood.

You're right, Sar, when I see slamming of individuals rather than topics, I do become Miss Moderator.

I'm not going to leave as I happen to like it here. Fortunately, the good outweighs the bad.

What is wrong with you that you just can't leave this thread alone?

Go be nasty with other posters who like that. Where IS the rolling eyes icon??

CACUAT_X Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DocHF
    Well, know your posters Sar. I haven't been on UDDB for ages and this is about as home to me as it gets. When you dredge it all up from the cesspool of yesteryear its pretty much the same thing as calling her a "moron" again. Kind of like if I was to say "Sar is an idiot but at least she can use spellcheck". Nice compliment? I don't think so. I have seen your work and you are capable of far better.

Then you continue the name calling of people who call your behavior into question. If you don't think your claws are out on that one, then its time you checked into the groomers for a trim. You're clacking on the hardwood.
    Loving this post

Thanks T!!! Nice to be missed

CAN WE ALL JINGLE FOR THE UDBB TO BE BACK UP TODAY!!!

JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLEJINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE

Hoping to see you all soon
    Draftmom

Talking

JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE

Sar.... I will be praying for you as it appears you have need of spiritual help to relieve yourself of some demons

Ask how much I want to spend today moderating a fight that belongs on another BB altogether ... yah, not so much.

Enough.
    Mal:This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then .... explode