The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

sounds good

I took my granddaughter to a Breyer show once. Her horses won ribbons and sashes that went around her horse's necks. We had a lot of fun.

OK, starting new thread in a moment...

Uh, you must be new here if you don't know who the $700 Pony is. The star that she is, and all. But the nut shell (you really need to do a search) is that Reynard Ridge went out and bought herself a scruffy pony for $700 and she has been regaling (sp?) us with her many adventures ever since. Including my favorite: The $700 Pony Goes Christmas Shopping. You really need to read that one. I'm telling you, without a doubt, the shopping center she wound up in is not for the faint of heart *without* a trailer behind you. Oh, and the stories RR has posted here have been crafted into a book which is slated for publishing later this year.

Of to start the new thread. See you there.

pat couldnt you ge the people to donate the poy for a good cuase im in uk we have air amberlance that people raise money for -- as its a self help run non payemnt --unless people donate--

so iam thinking maybe you have same -- to which its a good cuase then get peope to donate lttile show horse-- then when fin and its a coth masocot

it been donated for a cuase for causes --hence why it a mascot

see if i was you i would put it such a way they donate said horse--
    so not to pay for it -- as i am thinking maybe qorng that you have to buy them but a good company would see thatas a casue worthy of themselves becuase you could then say xxx has sponsosred said casue by donaing said horse so this show ie is dedicated to the donater of said horse for its chosen charirty

blah blah