The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default About my name...

Quote Originally Posted by RidesAHaflinger
    Not to divert from the subject (very far) but please explain the history of your screen name. There's got to be some kind of interesting story there. Most of us drivers seem to have fairly easy to discern screen names, although mine should probably be DrivesAHaflinger. But I originally registered on COTH to respond to a thread about Haflingers in dressage and then I wandered over here and found some of my Florida buds inhabiting this forum.
    Well, it used to be CheeseGoddess (when I was in high school), but then I broke up with my then boyfriend and wanted a new email and everything, so, one day whilst sitting at the computer I tried to think of a new one.

I was stumped, I knew I wanted something with the word cheese in it (since I like it so much), but I didn't know what. Lo and behold, on the tv (which was playing in the same room as I) came a commercial for the movie "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon."

While I thought it was a crappy movie, I liked the flow of CrouchingCheese, and besides, I'm a lurker, so I guess it fits

Oh, and somebody emailed me a while ago saying whenever they saw my screenname the first thing to pop into their head was "Crouching Cheese...Hidden Cracker!"
    Sometimes it's just not worth it to chew through the ropes in the morning....

Quote Originally Posted by CrouchingCheese

Oh, and somebody emailed me a while ago saying whenever they saw my screenname the first thing to pop into their head was "Crouching Cheese...Hidden Cracker!"
    Glad I asked. Thanks for 'splaining it.