The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Fort Wayne, IN restaurant?

I am in Fort Wayne, IN for work. Any suggestions for a restaurant for dinner tonight? No chains please.
    I ate at The Tavern at Coventry for lunch. I had a good salad so don't want another salad for dinner.

I am at the Residents Inn near 69 near Coventry. I have a GPS and not adverse to driving 25 minutes or so.

I am willing to try anything. If you recommend something like Thai or Indian please recommend a dish too as I would have no idea what to order.
    I eat just about anything including sushi. I am trying to stay low carb if I can but not a deal breaker for a really good place.

Any ideas?
    Oh, well, clearly you're not thoroughly indoctrinated to COTH yet, because finger pointing and drawing conclusions are the cornerstones of this great online community. (Tidy Rabbit)

Casa is good for Italian. The original is somewhere downtown I believe, but the one I'm familiar with is near IPFW.

Thanks
    Oh, well, clearly you're not thoroughly indoctrinated to COTH yet, because finger pointing and drawing conclusions are the cornerstones of this great online community. (Tidy Rabbit)

How long are you there? There's an interesting one where I board, but it's only open on weekends.

Flying out Thurs afternoon. Plano TX next week.

I went to Red Rok BBQ and Bourbon. It was pretty good. Outside seating and a live music duo. Reasonably priced too.

Hope it's not too late....CINDY'S DINER downtown is a beautiful vintage diner that serves excellent food. The counter atmosphere is perfect if you're a traveler-I've never left without having fun conversation with strangers-a must-stop!