The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Even with his Miami problems, he is not losing his green card... that's a sign he belongs in the US.. and now, since the US team lost again... there is no way out... you get him! The team did not want "just" a bronze medal... I take it they wanted the real prize... JB!!

1 members found this post helpful.

Awwwww - c'mon guys - like Michele O said, "Hold him close."

Trouble is it doesn't matter what we think - we are not his audience of screaming, sent, teenagers.
    Proud member of People Who Hate to Kill Wildlife clique

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mara View Post
    This is completely not funny. Rumour has it that the little twerp is looking to buy an 11 million dollar 16-room home in Atlanta. My home. NO, NO, NO, and NOOOOOOO!!!!! You cannot move here and ruin Atlanta, you talentless little snot!
    I second this!! The house he's renting at the moment is at the most half a mile from mine. Today it took me five minutes to make the turn at the corner where his house is because of the sheer number of teenage girls waiting outside.

Oh my!

Oh great! First we lost the Flames to Canada when I lived in Atlanta. Then we lost the Olympic game to Canada, so now we have to keep the Bieber. And he wants to move to Atlanta. In the neighborhood where my friends still live. It's not fair. We didn't even support the Flames, and now we get stuck with no hockey team and the Bieber? Why doesn't he move to Cobb County with the Braves?
    Got a little tip for the bieber: If he eggs someone's house in Atlanta, he's going to get shot. Atlanta doesn't have that high gun crime rate for nothing!

4 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudyandcallie View Post
    Oh great! First we lost the Flames to Canada when I lived in Atlanta. Then we lost the Olympic game to Canada, so now we have to keep the Bieber. And he wants to move to Atlanta. In the neighborhood where my friends still live. It's not fair. We didn't even support the Flames, and now we get stuck with no hockey team and the Bieber? Why doesn't he move to Cobb County with the Braves?
    Got a little tip for the bieber: If he eggs someone's house in Atlanta, he's going to get shot. Atlanta doesn't have that high gun crime rate for nothing!
    Getting shot would only give him street cred....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by EquitationNewbie View Post
    I second this!! The house he's renting at the moment is at the most half a mile from mine. Today it took me five minutes to make the turn at the corner where his house is because of the sheer number of teenage girls waiting outside.
    Wow... I am so sorry, that sounds like my nightmare. What is wrong with these girls? I love Johnny Depp, but I'm not going to hang outside of his house, that is messed up.

"Pat the horse; kick yourself" - Carl Hester

In 5 years when all his fans have grown up and discovered that their taste in music was actually horrid, don't worry, he'll come crawling back to Canada asking for mercy... don't all has0been Canadian artists eventually make their way back home after they're out of style here?

(joking, of course, but really... he & his family are such trainwrecks!)

Default And the arrests begin!

Bieber's driver and one bodyguard arrested for taking 10,000.00 camera. In Fulton, not within Atlanta city limits but in Sandy Springs. With all the fines that his entourage will be paying, all the cities within Fulton County are going to have lots of money. And the Court system will get lots of anxious jurors. Hint: Don't take any teenage girls on the juries! (And wait till the bieber disses some locals, he'll then learn about "aggravated suicide."

Anybody else and they would be shipped back home (shhh don't even think about it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrot's View Post
    Anybody else and they would be shipped back home (shhh don't even think about it.)
    I know where you live! You'll find him in your water garden just as soon as I collect donations for his Canadian import fees. And we won't be insuring him, but will use a fake return address so if you refuse delivery, he'll go to someone, hmmm, someone else in another country. Maybe the Ukraine?

I remember the old days when John Lennon had trouble coming back to USA because he smoked grass. The bieber gets in and stays in the USA despite his behavior. Oh well, fines and more fines, and he and his people will get tired of Atlanta. (When I was a teenager, some guys I knew wee doing wheelies on a neighbor's lawn because they had a dispute with his daughter. The neighbor shot out the back window of the car with his shotgun, and car belonged father of one of the boys, and the father called the cops. Cops said too bad for your expensive car. And refused to arrest or charge the neighbor. Bieber better not egg his neighbor's houses.

It's against the Geneva Convention to send him to the Ukraine....
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.

You know if we offer Canada enough beer they would take him back. We might have to "levy an execution" against several good craft beer makers (I doubt the Canadians would accept St. Louis Swill) but I'm sure Federal Reserve would fund the effort.

G.
    Mangalarga Marchador: Uma Raça, Uma Paixão

Quote Originally Posted by Guilherme View Post
    You know if we offer Canada enough beer they would take him back. We might have to "levy an execution" against several good craft beer makers (I doubt the Canadians would accept St. Louis Swill) but I'm sure Federal Reserve would fund the effort.

G.
    for a moment I thought you said 'executive decision'
    which would work, too.....

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie A View Post
    ... don't all has0been Canadian artists eventually make their way back home after they're out of style here?

(joking, of course, but really... he & his family are such trainwrecks!)
    No, a lot of them move to LA and become hermits, only coming out of hiding to pretend they are well educated, scream obscenities at people who do not drive electric cars, or pretend they know all about the environment.

Beiber can join those two losers :P
    Founder of the Dyslexic Clique. Dyslexics of the world - UNTIE!!

Member: Incredible Invisbles

Quote Originally Posted by Alagirl View Post
    for a moment I thought you said 'executive decision'
    which would work, too.....
    I think the guy's a putz but not that much of a putz.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilherme View Post
    I think the guy's a putz but not that much of a putz.

G.
    which putz are we talking about now?

Quote Originally Posted by Alagirl View Post
    which putz are we talking about now?
    At this point I don't know. We do have a wide selection, don't we!?!?!?!

G.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudyandcallie View Post
    I know where you live! You'll find him in your water garden just as soon as I collect donations for his Canadian import fees. And we won't be insuring him, but will use a fake return address so if you refuse delivery, he'll go to someone, hmmm, someone else in another country. Maybe the Ukraine?

I remember the old days when John Lennon had trouble coming back to USA because he smoked grass. The bieber gets in and stays in the USA despite his behavior. Oh well, fines and more fines, and he and his people will get tired of Atlanta. (When I was a teenager, some guys I knew wee doing wheelies on a neighbor's lawn because they had a dispute with his daughter. The neighbor shot out the back window of the car with his shotgun, and car belonged father of one of the boys, and the father called the cops. Cops said too bad for your expensive car. And refused to arrest or charge the neighbor. Bieber better not egg his neighbor's houses.

I hope he eggs his neighbor's house. Then we'll be rid of him once and for all.

Unfortunately nature abhors a vacuum, so there will be some other little twit to come along and take his place.