The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

He rides for God, y'all. God. So that means if you criticize NP, you criticize God Himself or Herself. Blasphemers, the lot of you. For shame.
    PA Hi-Ly Visible [PA Hi-Noon (by Magnum Psyche) x Takara Padrona (by *Padron)]

Proud member of the Snort and Blow Clique

5 members found this post helpful.

1 members found this post helpful.

"...if given the chance I could ride all their horses better then any of them."

I'd be more than happy to have NP ride my horse, except for the fact that I can't afford the inevitable lawsuits from NP's family after Vee administers a swift hoof to the back of head the nanosecond NP's attention wavers, and/or Vee uses NP's flying body to conduct a test to confirm that Mass = Force x Acceleration.

Also, consistent across belief systems, the gods reserve the worst punishment for those who commit hubris.
    Last edited by californianinkansas; Jan. 25, 2014 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Physics formula error. Thanks to Ghazzu for catching my error. :-)

7 members found this post helpful.

you can find his videos on youtube under "nick peronace dressage" There are 5 of them! Dont have any liquids in your mouth.

So...he doesn't ride for a judge...but remember that post he did on the Eurodressage page about how that guy is to remember his name because he has a barn full of '10 movers'.
    I'm confused...does God judge dressage at the Olympics/WEG??

3 members found this post helpful.

I ride in a frozen indoor sand. No jingling to be heard

Yeah, that sound is metallic not sand. Unless he rides on gold dust. The owner of the percheron/friesian/whatever tb? cross said it was the sand hitting the metallic side of the indoor. Except the horse was very far away from the indoor walls during part of the circle. Maybe NP has pockets full of change from all the tips he's getting?

If the Chronicle mag is a tabloid as NP and his supporters contend, how come it doesn't have all the almost nude pix of the Bieber or the kardashians? (Please don't even think of any of them on horses, the motorcycle video was TMI.)

Quote Originally Posted by AliCat518 View Post
    Caitlin--Ive got an hour and a half to finish my Anatomy homework also and I just finished the other thread. Our professors MUST be monitoring this thread to be sure they assign work that's due at crucial NP drama times.

YOU CAN DO IT. It's a good break for your brain
    Good luck! I barely got mine done (and poorly)...

This FISH thread is filling in so many gaps! Do they not have mods?
    "Je suis Pony Owner."

2 members found this post helpful.

Nope, no mods on the FISH board. I just hate how psycho the yuku boards are with the refreshing thing, it's impossible to post on there...
    It's a small world -- unless you gotta walk home.

Clearly, all of our minds are warped, because we can't see how soft he is with his hands. Although, my hypothesis is that we don't think he's soft w/his hands because we have fully functioning eyes in our heads, and a collective horse experience of several centuries.
    Topline Leather -- Bespoke, handwoven browbands & accessories customized with Swarovski crystals, gemstones, & glass seed beads. The original crystal braid & crystal spike browbands!

6 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by californianinkansas View Post
    Oh, I'd love to see that but no way will I pay him to hump my horse until she body slams him into a fence. Although, it's tempting.
    You are what you dare.

Quote Originally Posted by CaitlinandTheBay View Post
    It's like a Russian nesting doll of train wrecks.
    Love it!
    Adding to my sig.
    "It's like a Russian nesting doll of train wrecks."--CaitlinandTheBay

...just settin' on the Group W bench.

Quote Originally Posted by californianinkansas View Post

I'd be more than happy to have NP ride my horse, except for the fact that I can't afford the inevitable lawsuits from NP's family after Vee administers a swift hoof to the back of head the nanosecond NP's attention wavers, and/or Vee uses NP's flying body to conduct an experiment showing that Mass does indeed equal Force multiplied by Acceleration.
    I think mass=force/acceleration.
    "It's like a Russian nesting doll of train wrecks."--CaitlinandTheBay

...just settin' on the Group W bench.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudyandcallie View Post
    Yeah, that sound is metallic not sand. Unless he rides on gold dust. The owner of the percheron/friesian/whatever tb? cross said it was the sand hitting the metallic side of the indoor. Except the horse was very far away from the indoor walls during part of the circle. Maybe NP has pockets full of change from all the tips he's getting?

If the Chronicle mag is a tabloid as NP and his supporters contend, how come it doesn't have all the almost nude pix of the Bieber or the kardashians? (Please don't even think of any of them on horses, the motorcycle video was TMI.)

There is actually a very good spot in the video where you can clearly hear the different sound as the sand does hit the wall. That is all.

Nick has deleted his videos on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    My my, for someone who declared he was technically ignorant he's certainly gotten efficient at adding and deleting things on the internet in a quick fashion.
    "Everyone will start to cheer, when you put on your sailin shoes"-Lowell George

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    What a shock! (NOT!)

Ok, who came the closest w/their bet of how long it would take for him to delete the videos? Glad I had the amusement of viewing them before he did!
    Topline Leather -- Bespoke, handwoven browbands & accessories customized with Swarovski crystals, gemstones, & glass seed beads. The original crystal braid & crystal spike browbands!

I don't get how he has time to do all this fancy interwebz stuff when he has those 10 great moving cats to train.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle View Post
    Clearly, all of our minds are warped, because we can't see how soft he is with his hands. Although, my hypothesis is that we don't think he's soft w/his hands because we have fully functioning eyes in our heads, and a collective horse experience of several centuries.
    Y'all also don't have a keen artistic eye. He gets to call you out with his light shade of truth. Can I get that light shade on Amazon?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazzu View Post
    I think mass=force/acceleration.
    I'm sure that you are absolutely correct. This is why I failed out of my pre-med program and had to switch to the soft sciences. I cannot retain stuff like that, no matter how hard I try. I unsuccessfully took Calc and Organic Chem three times. I'm not a quitter, even when I should be.

4 members found this post helpful.