The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by CrowneDragon View Post
    Oh no, it's still there. You think it's gone but then when you're unsuspecting it comes back.
    Its like COTH herpes.

6 members found this post helpful.

Family put up Christmas decorations (indoors & out), I was spent and taking a break before dinner. The Law & Order sweeps was all weak women victims so I came to COTH for inspiration/entertainment.

COTH did not disappoint. Love the video and RS mock.

This guy needs to get a life and find a new new victim/clientele/industry. There are too many honest and qualified trainers out there.

Thanks for keeping it clean and demanding honest answers in a very honest & humbling sport.

You guys rock!

3 members found this post helpful.

The woman he stole the photos from (Jackie, not the COTHer) posted on the cancelled clinic's page saying she's contacted an attorney. I hope they can do something.

4 members found this post helpful.

I think a it's a great testimony to that thread's complete and undisputed amazingness in everything terrible and entertaining that it has been highlighted now in both the H/J and Eventing forums.

If you haven't read it yet, please do and bring all the box o'wine with you.

2 members found this post helpful.

I'm still only 3/5 the way through the original thread, so forgive me if I"m double posting someone else's information ... but there are two more videos on Youtube that I spotted through Google...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV0y3ZKzjB8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BxXt7BSk-E

1 members found this post helpful.

But the bridleless piaffe video is gone. Please. Did somebody capture it somehow? The rest of us MUST see it. Please help!

I read all 56 pages. I feel ripped off!
    I have a Fjord! Life With Oden

Quote Originally Posted by Cindyg View Post
    But the bridleless piaffe video is gone. Please. Did somebody capture it somehow? The rest of us MUST see it. Please help!

I read all 56 pages. I feel ripped off!
    I'll re-upload it tomorrow.

7 members found this post helpful.

He keeps offering his "free clinic"...I always immediately think if I were to take him up on that offer, I would need THE free clinic...(images of the poor appy in my head)

Quote Originally Posted by FlashGordon View Post
    What's even more disturbing is that there are still people on his FB page who apparently "support" him.

He also seems to think that the increase in "likes" on his page indicates that he is gaining more support... when really I am pretty sure that most people who are "liking" his page are doing so because it is a fun train wreck to watch.

It really may be the most epic thread ever, purely for the fact that the guy SERIOUSLY seems to think he can convince us all he knows what the hell he is doing....

Quote Originally Posted by alternate_universe View Post
    I'll re-upload it tomorrow.
    Oh, thank you so much Mr. or Ms. Universe. I shall kill time until then!

ETA: Can you name it something stealthy so Maestro doesn't request that YouTube take it down?
    I have a Fjord! Life With Oden

I also spent my evening reading the thread yesterday... My sick SO did not understand why I was laughing alone until I showed him the Richard Simmons photoshops.

I appreciate outing the guy, but I am truly delighted with the sarcasm and humor it's done with.

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindyg View Post
    Oh, thank you so much Mr. or Ms. Universe. I shall kill time until then!

ETA: Can you name it something stealthy so Maestro doesn't request that YouTube take it down?
    I shall call it 'Humping to Third'.

8 members found this post helpful.

So last night I found this thread, led to that thread ... reading both I was noticing people saying they spent 3 hours, spent all day, etc. absorbed in the trainwreck ... so I decided that I (having bitter experience of being lost for hours/days in COTH trainwrecks, emerging fascinated but woefully behind on life & work) had MUCH more IMPORTANT things to do, much grander things and essential things, than invest hours upon hours in that thread ... so I bravely closed it down and did other incredibly significant things. Yes.

Today I can't resist another peak at this thread, only to learn there were stolen photos, a trash review of a respected amateur, etc. ... and I MISSED IT. To do a lot of stuff about as interesting as ... well, not interesting.

So I asked myself if later in life I was more likely to remember doing the boring but dutiful work assignment, or reading That Thread. I cannot believe he picked out that award-winning amateur horsewoman par excellence to "critique" ... DOH. And the cancelled clinic - hah! Lemme tellya the lady he trashed is the one I'd prefer to emulate, over him ... Now to dash off an email that I will be a tad late on my assignment.

I'm still not up to where they closed the thread (again)

4 members found this post helpful.

We're closing this thread so as not to revive a previously closed topic here.

Thanks!
    Mod 1