The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1180
  1. #1141
    Join Date
    Jan. 5, 2014
    Location
    Millstone Twp., NJ
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alibi_18 View Post
    Maybe we could.

    Which pictures?
    I do believe he has removed them on his own...I was not able to report them because he had blocked me from his page after I posted a comment under each photo (approx 6) to remove them immediately. He deleted my posts and left the photos for an additional week until I sent him emails and texts that I was contacting my attorney. Thanks for your offer to help, it's greatly appreciated.


    6 members found this post helpful.

  2. #1142
    Join Date
    Jun. 30, 2011
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    I love mares..


    15 members found this post helpful.

  3. #1143
    Join Date
    Oct. 26, 2007
    Location
    San Jose, Ca
    Posts
    5,670

    Default

    I also think he actually believes what he says....


    6 members found this post helpful.

  4. #1144
    Join Date
    Sep. 2, 2005
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Appsolute View Post
    I also think he actually believes what he says....
    It is kind of scary.


    2 members found this post helpful.

  5. #1145
    Join Date
    Dec. 2, 2013
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MMorgan View Post
    It's what those in the biz refer to as "narcissistic rage".
    Yup it is. Scary guy........


    3 members found this post helpful.

  6. #1146
    Join Date
    Jan. 5, 2014
    Location
    Millstone Twp., NJ
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caffeinated View Post
    OP, I saw your posts on facebook and had to go look up your farm. You have a lovely place!
    Thank you!


    1 members found this post helpful.

  7. #1147
    Join Date
    Mar. 29, 2006
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Holy crap! Golden Gait farm is lovely!

    Hey, he may just tell you you owe him for all the website clicks he got you!


    2 members found this post helpful.

  8. #1148
    Join Date
    Apr. 22, 2011
    Location
    the Armpit of the Nation
    Posts
    3,175

    Default

    GoldenGait quote did put him on a young horse (6) who tested him, and he failed. He actually could not get the horse to walk around the indoor and I had to "rescue" him in the corner.

    NP quote: The 6 yr old mare gave him the "gimme what you got...Ooooo...you ain't got nothing, I'm not going" He was equipped with spurs and a whip at that point.

    Maybe he was trying to get her to piaffe? WALL...WHIP....SPURS...
    When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE THEM.


    8 members found this post helpful.

  9. #1149
    Join Date
    Jul. 16, 2009
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGaitFarm View Post
    The 6 yr old mare gave him the "gimme what you got...Ooooo...you ain't got nothing, I'm not going" He was equipped with spurs and a whip at that point.
    That mare had him figured out pretty quickly… seat, legs, reins of silk, spurs & a whip and still no forward, supple movement with cadence from this paragon of Grand Prix Haute Ecole horsemanship? *snort*

    I like how he is falling back on how his attorney is drawing up papers. If he even has an attorney, that legal mind should advise him to STFU...


    9 members found this post helpful.

  10. #1150
    Join Date
    Mar. 10, 2009
    Posts
    5,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGaitFarm View Post
    I do believe he has removed them on his own...I was not able to report them because he had blocked me from his page after I posted a comment under each photo (approx 6) to remove them immediately. He deleted my posts and left the photos for an additional week until I sent him emails and texts that I was contacting my attorney. Thanks for your offer to help, it's greatly appreciated.
    Were your photos the ones captioned "the beautiful farm I rode at today"? Indeed it is a beautiful facility. Your mare is a sharp cookie!


    6 members found this post helpful.

  11. #1151
    Join Date
    May. 6, 2006
    Location
    rapidan,virginia
    Posts
    1,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Appsolute View Post
    I also think he actually believes what he says....
    It also says on his FB page that he intends to run for public office.
    "Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Rainy: http://tinyurl.com/kj7x53c
    Stash: http://tinyurl.com/mmm3p4e


    2 members found this post helpful.

  12. #1152
    Join Date
    Dec. 29, 2013
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Thats NOT what happen Jackie and YOU know it!

    You go around beating your mare to trot like a donkey.
    Everyone who comes out to watch you will see that.

    I got you great results and you were trotting by yourself
    with no problems. When I asked about coming out, you said
    because the other trainer left that you are having money problems, and
    could not pay for my training, but YOU ASKED ME to email you wgat it would
    take to get me there as head trainer. I did just that, and really gave you a sweet deal.

    Later that day I get a phone call from another trainer who says SHE is the trainer there and how dare I invade on her turf! I then called you and because
    you couldnt answer for it, and how Unprofessional you were by showing my proposal to another trainer just like you just showed everybody here, you hung up on me!!
    I wasnt done talking or asking my questions, so yes I called you back. Instead of being an adult and answering your phone, I left a vm. I didnt say anything on thst vm other then the type of person you are!

    THATS THE TRUTH!!
    Now, people of course will its a lie. Thats ok. But I have told my side, and I hope these people come to your farm and see you beat that poor mare!!

    What Im still lost about was why?
    Why ask me to make you a proposal if you already had a trainer?
    Why ask for my help at all if your trainer was already helping you?

    Horse people can be so crazy, and lady, you are a complete nut!



  13. #1153
    Join Date
    Mar. 23, 2006
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Oh goody - it was a slow day at work today.
    Only two emotions belong in the saddle: One is a sense of humor. The other is patience.


    26 members found this post helpful.

  14. #1154
    Join Date
    Jan. 5, 2014
    Location
    Millstone Twp., NJ
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mara View Post
    Were your photos the ones captioned "the beautiful farm I rode at today"? Indeed it is a beautiful facility. Your mare is a sharp cookie!
    Thank you! Yes, those were my photos, and my mare standing on crossties, asking "where did this character come from anyway?"


    9 members found this post helpful.

  15. #1155
    Join Date
    Aug. 2, 2013
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I agree with Sonesta and my own law enforcement red lights and bells are going off big time. While threads like this may control his "reach," I can't help but fear that he gets a hold of some desperate rider who wants dressage training and lives in a remote location. Given what I see here I wouldn't put it past him to get injured and then try to sue the barn/horse owner.

    Anyone who has had negative contact with this guy needs to report him to law enforcement, even if only for informational purposes, so the information is logged. From what I am reading here he is bordering on harassment if he hasn't already crossed that line.


    24 members found this post helpful.

  16. #1156
    Join Date
    Aug. 2, 2013
    Posts
    58

    Default

    system duplicated post
    Last edited by TLKNG1; Jan. 8, 2014 at 05:40 PM. Reason: system duplicated post



  17. #1157
    Join Date
    Sep. 22, 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Peronace View Post
    Horse people can be so crazy!
    For the first time I think you've actually said something we can all agree on.
    You can't fix stupid.... but you can breed it!


    19 members found this post helpful.

  18. #1158
    Join Date
    Oct. 18, 2000
    Posts
    22,453

    Default

    Damn. Dude. Just let it go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Peronace View Post
    Thats NOT what happen Jackie and YOU know it!

    You go around beating your mare to trot like a donkey.
    Everyone who comes out to watch you will see that.

    I got you great results and you were trotting by yourself
    with no problems. When I asked about coming out, you said
    because the other trainer left that you are having money problems, and
    could not pay for my training, but YOU ASKED ME to email you wgat it would
    take to get me there as head trainer. I did just that, and really gave you a sweet deal.

    Later that day I get a phone call from another trainer who says SHE is the trainer there and how dare I invade on her turf! I then called you and because
    you couldnt answer for it, and how Unprofessional you were by showing my proposal to another trainer just like you just showed everybody here, you hung up on me!!
    I wasnt done talking or asking my questions, so yes I called you back. Instead of being an adult and answering your phone, I left a vm. I didnt say anything on thst vm other then the type of person you are!

    THATS THE TRUTH!!
    Now, people of course will its a lie. Thats ok. But I have told my side, and I hope these people come to your farm and see you beat that poor mare!!

    What Im still lost about was why?
    Why ask me to make you a proposal if you already had a trainer?
    Why ask for my help at all if your trainer was already helping you?

    Horse people can be so crazy, and lady, you are a complete nut!
    Brothers and sisters, I bid you beware
    Of giving your heart to a dog to tear.
    -Rudyard Kipling


    9 members found this post helpful.

  19. #1159
    Join Date
    Jun. 23, 2011
    Location
    hunterdon, nj
    Posts
    927

    Default

    It really is the gift that keeps giving.


    13 members found this post helpful.

  20. #1160
    Join Date
    Oct. 3, 2012
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugsynskeeter View Post
    Oh goody - it was a slow day at work today.
    And I could use some recipe ideas.
    A helmet saved my life.

    2014 goal: learn to ride like TheHorseProblem, er, a barn rat!


    5 members found this post helpful.

Similar Threads

  1. Eventing nick?
    By vineyridge in forum Eventing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan. 17, 2012, 03:08 PM
  2. Nick Zito
    By dressagetraks in forum Racing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jun. 2, 2011, 12:11 PM
  3. Nick Karazissis
    By paequest in forum Hunter/Jumper
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan. 28, 2011, 12:44 PM
  4. Nick Karazissis
    By Twisting in forum Hunter/Jumper
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May. 27, 2010, 01:39 PM
  5. Any info on Nick Fix?
    By Talk of the Town in forum Hunter/Jumper
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jun. 22, 2009, 12:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
randomness