The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

It's hard to believe that was written by a grown man with no disabilities.

I would think at first that a tween or young teen wrote this stuff. Then some of the stuff I thought possibly English is not his first language but apparently someone's SO actually knows him. Then the basic misspellings not even teenyboppers would use.

Not too many grown family men write things like:

horse "cousins"

"And this lady would actually beat this horse with a crop hundreds of times"

"So, she had the idea to take me on as the new head trainer of her facility and hope I could fill the stalls."

"and I SOOO dont blame anyone for becoming skeptical"

"I NEVER EVER call myself...."

"I have trained in ALL High School movements, including Spanish walk and Spanish trot."

"I am NOT a pompous in any way."

"Exedra"

double exclamation points: "this is so weird!!" and again in the same paragraph: "this is so weird!!"

10 members found this post helpful.

"It makes me not only never want to share any video with any of you, but never talk to any of you or Bioforce from any of you are referring clients etc etc cetera you make me not want to share a professional courtesy at all. "

Not sure what he is trying to say other than we are probably not going to see any video.

What is does "Bioforce from any of you are referring clients etc etc cetera" mean?

4 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosey_2003 View Post
    And now again:
    Originally didn't he say that HE rejected their offer and not vice versa?

5 members found this post helpful.

I didn't read the entire thread, but, oh yes I will settle in for a delicious read. But the grainy video was all I needef to "get" the thread. Why do asshats think they can get away with such ludicrous claims? Especially whem all evidence doesn't support their self aggrandizement? Holy stoopid self deluded person.

3 members found this post helpful.

Nick, if you are reading this, and i am sure you are.

The best course of action here is to stop with all the lies. Just stop.

You can still pick the low hanging fruit by marketing yourself to "intro to dressage" people. Hell, i could do that myself and i have only ever shown training level.

You are not doing yourself any favors by spinning this web. You have been completely outed and need to go back to the den and devise another strategy. All is not lost. If you persist with your lies people are going to get very ugly with you. It has already been started. If you want to market yourself as an up-down trainer, or someone who can help rank newbies get the hang of dressage, then do that. You are not even qualified to do this but it would at least be honest.

If you insist on perpetuating your lies and defending them at all costs I will (among others) create a flyer of the summary of everything you have lied about and post it on every single facebook group and horse board in existence. There will be nothing to sue me for, i am but a potential customer who investigated your so-called credentials.

Go now. Stop this. Admit you are full of shit. Admit it to yourself, this will be the hardest thing for you.

Do not try to dupe any others into thinking you are a big name trainer. It's just going to end badly for you.

62 members found this post helpful.

I think the purported article and book are quite possibly the most hilarious thing about this entire person and thread. I mean seriously, I've seen 3rd graders whose writing is more coherent and eloquent than this man's. IF these conversations with Dressage Today and Xenophon happened (and that is a VERY big if), the other parties were most certainly blowing him off in the easiest way they knew how. The editing that would have to happen on anything he might submit would be absolutely soul crushing

13 members found this post helpful.

Mr. Peronace,

I care that you are making these claims because you are asking people to pay you to teach them. You are misleading people about your "Book" your "Article" and even your ADDRESS.

14 members found this post helpful.

This thread has made me (a newbie to these forums) realize that you can count on COTHers to have your back. This is the place to be if you need to research any potential trainer etc. There's no hiding from the truth when these folks are involved!

21 members found this post helpful.

Now he's just randomly replying, I think he's confused about which post he's on. And he put up a screen shot of his supposed rejection e-mail from the Holland trainer.
    Quarry Rat

2 members found this post helpful.

"I suppose it is safe to say this now because I'm not going to follow through with it. The Van Olst Breeders in Holland ( Ferro, Negro, Netto) were considering me for a trainer position. They really loved the pictures of Chevy, and also how light I ride. They saw a few video clips and wanted me to try out in person. I can not move my family to another country, and I guess I just wanted to see if I could make it? But either way, Im here to stay folks lol!!"

What professional talks like this? From his FB:

Nick Peronace Dressage You will know the dates of clinics as I make the news public. I really don't care who appreciates that notion. And if you think I somehow I owe you that information do me a favor put your lip over your head and swallow!!
    Like · Reply · 27 minutes ago
    "Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Rainy: http://tinyurl.com/kj7x53c
    Stash: http://tinyurl.com/mmm3p4e

12 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by pony-girl View Post
    Originally didn't he say that HE rejected their offer and not vice versa?
    See post #534 for the link to his claim.

i just tried to 'friend' him on FB..... Will see if I can get access.
    RoseLane Sporthorses-Westfalen horses and ponies
    Home of Golden State- 2012 Bundeschampion 3yo Pony Stallion
    Home of Golden West - 2013 Reserve Champion Westfalen Pony Stallion Licensing

Quote Originally Posted by 2bayboys View Post

Nick Peronace Dressage You will know the dates of clinics as I make the news public. I really don't care who appreciates that notion. And if you think I somehow I owe you that information do me a favor put your lip over your head and swallow!!
    Bwahahahahaha! This gets better by the hour.

This thread will go down in COTH history.

7 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by honeylips View Post
    i just tried to 'friend' him on FB..... Will see if I can get access.
    May The Bioforce be With You!!

28 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bayboys View Post

Oh! What a brilliant marketing strategy.

Needless to say, I don't think Mr. Nick Peronace is going to be overwhelmed with people wanting to host or attend his "clinics".

I have to say, I am stunned that he still doesn't get it.

He seems to thing we are actually interested in his clinics, not that we are skeptical that he has any ("world wide" or not).

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by alternate_universe View Post
    Can a FB user delete a post that is not a reply to a post they made? For example, if chicagojumper went back and made a separate comment with the DT link, could Peronace delete it?
    If it's on a page that he owns (like the Nick Peronace Dressage page) then yes, he can.
    The Trials and Jubilations of a Twenty-Something Re-rider
    Happy owner of Kieran the mostly-white-very-large-not-pony.

Quote Originally Posted by analise View Post
    If it's on a page that he owns (like the Nick Peronace Dressage page) then yes, he can.

Huh. Then I guess he hasn't seen the 'Beefman' comment someone left.

10 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by skydy View Post
    See post #534 for the link to his claim.

And THIS is backpedaling 101

You may want to delete your original description on this page of how this happened before someone suspects that you don't always tell the truth. You stated you had been selected to interview/ride in person but declined not wanting to move your family. Doesn't quite go with this email....
    Like · Reply · 4 · 12 minutes ago via mobile
    Nick Peronace Dressage Thank you and yes I deleted it. Im a LMAO because I had no idea people cannot tell I was joking!! Omg, lololol!!! Like, hasnt anyone ever said as they drive past a big house or a fancy car and say something silly like " i could be driving that but then I'd have to give up this luxury wagon" lolol!!

Again. So strange this whole ordeal is so strange......Oo
    Like · Reply · 5 minutes ago via mobile

Adrienne Remind me to LMAO joke that I have an MBA next time I interview for a promotion at work.

15 members found this post helpful.

Shhhh, the wabbit is about to post a video for me! Softly softly...

ETA: Guess not, he took down the message and my reply. Booo
    Quarry Rat

4 members found this post helpful.