The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

What I don't understand is when I go look at the Nick Peronace Dressage page....all the comments are out of order and I don't know how to tell facebook to show them in actual proper chronological order. Makes reading the discussions rather difficult.
    The Trials and Jubilations of a Twenty-Something Re-rider
    Happy owner of Kieran the mostly-white-very-large-not-pony.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by KurPlexed View Post
    And THIS is backpedaling 101

You may want to delete your original description on this page of how this happened before someone suspects that you don't always tell the truth. You stated you had been selected to interview/ride in person but declined not wanting to move your family. Doesn't quite go with this email....
    Like · Reply · 4 · 12 minutes ago via mobile
    Nick Peronace Dressage Thank you and yes I deleted it. Im a LMAO because I had no idea people cannot tell I was joking!! Omg, lololol!!! Like, hasnt anyone ever said as they drive past a big house or a fancy car and say something silly like " i could be driving that but then I'd have to give up this luxury wagon" lolol!!

Again. So strange this whole ordeal is so strange......Oo
    Like · Reply · 5 minutes ago via mobile

Adrienne Remind me to LMAO joke that I have an MBA next time I interview for a promotion at work.
    Oh , I knew it! I suspected he would attempt to delete his false claims.

Mr. Peronace the internet is forever. You can delete all you want. Your dishonest claims live on, in screen shots.

9 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    "I suppose it is safe to say this now because I'm not going to follow through with it. The Van Olst Breeders in Holland ( Ferro, Negro, Netto) were considering me for a trainer position. They really loved the pictures of Chevy, and also how light I ride. They saw a few video clips and wanted me to try out in person. I can not move my family to another country, and I guess I just wanted to see if I could make it? But either way, Im here to stay folks lol!!"
    I'm sure the van Olst people LOOOOOVED the photos and videos and had a good laugh. So sad for "the Maestro". He has NO idea how he appears to others. Can you say delusional?

7 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by analise View Post
    What I don't understand is when I go look at the Nick Peronace Dressage page....all the comments are out of order and I don't know how to tell facebook to show them in actual proper chronological order. Makes reading the discussions rather difficult.
    If you look at the top of the comments section, it will say "Top Comments." Click on it and change it to "Recent Activity." It will be newest to oldest order but better than what it is currently set to.
    Boston Strong

Founding member of the Wheat Loss Clique!

You know, if a bunch of Cothers sign up for his clinic in New Jersey, he'll sell out both the riding and the auditing? He'll need to rent the stadium to hold the crowd. Good thing his clinic is not on SuperBowl weekend!

50$ . Please others add to the pot. Someone needs to go to the NJ clinic. If we offer enough $ for a video, someone will go through the snow and audit, at least.

And someone invite Katie to join Coth if she's not already a Cother. I don't do FB, so I cannot friend her and ask her to join us here. Or is she already here? We'll find out when she gets "servered, " LOL.

Wait....He's already filed a lawsuit against Katie? Or is he "servering" her with a cease and desist over?

So does he think we are not potential clients? We'll pay for someone to go to the NJ clinic of his.

Oh Nick, please share the video here and I'll send the 50$ to you via paypal.

5 members found this post helpful.

This is what he said and then deleted:
    Nick Peronace Dressage Ok. I will post a video of myself teaching the flying change and one of my riding. I will do this for potential clients,. Not to satisfy the critics!
    Like · Reply · 15 minutes ago
    I did grab a screen shot of that...
    Quarry Rat

3 members found this post helpful.

So now he's saying that he was JOKING about the whole Europe thing?? Why look up a specific breeder/trainer to include in your lie?? SO WEIRD.
    Charlie Brown (1994 bay TB X gelding)
    White Star (2004 grey TB gelding)

Mystical Moment, 1977-2010.

What is cracking me up is he is having a dialog with a "trainer" he disagreed with who is the Nick Personace of the Midwest. The pot calling the kettle black! Great, now I have to switch between reading his ravings on his FB page and this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by AliCat518 View Post
    So now he's saying that he was JOKING about the whole Europe thing?? Why look up a specific breeder/trainer to include in your lie?? SO WEIRD.
    Yup. We are supposed to believe it was all a funny joke. Next DT will be a joke and the book will be a joke and even training out of the PA farm will be a joke. The whole thing is just a big misunderstanding. Now how about hiring me to come out and do a clinic??

6 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by skydy View Post
    Oh , I knew it! I suspected he would attempt to delete his false claims.

Mr. Peronace the internet is forever. You can delete all you want. Your dishonest claims live on, in screen shots.

As of two minutes ago, all of the DT, Xenophon, address stuff is still on his website. And, presumably, with the wonder that is Archive.org, there forever. Technology is a beautiful thing.

2 members found this post helpful.

Ok, so unfortunately my phone has really really limited capabilities I was unable to upload any video or tag, BUT I did figure out how to make a video public, and that is what I did. I assume if you click on my personal profile and go under pictures somewhere the video is viewable to the public?

I was unable to find a lot of my videos but sometime within the next week I will have a youtube channel a student is helping me set up. The video that I was able to make public is myself riding the horses in my profile picture. Its pretty basic but nonetheless should give you a rough idea of how I train.

What is he talking about? Can't find his personal FB anymore.

My very valid comments have been deleted (smacks forehead) DUH, but I think my favorite thing on his page is one of him riding Chevy saying
    "Chevy in Passage. Showing nice suspension and supreme lightness. Almost impossible to find such riding, even at the Olympic Level"

I couldn't agree more except I think it should read especially at the Olympic level, and thanks be to God!

13 members found this post helpful.

I can't figure out how to download it!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater
    Quarry Rat

Quote Originally Posted by Mosey_2003 View Post
    I can't figure out how to download it!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater
    What is it? I'm getting 'content unavailabe'.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBayHanoMare View Post
    If you look at the top of the comments section, it will say "Top Comments." Click on it and change it to "Recent Activity." It will be newest to oldest order but better than what it is currently set to.
    No, I've done that...it still ends up weirdly out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by KurPlexed View Post
    Yup. We are supposed to believe it was all a funny joke. Next DT will be a joke and the book will be a joke and even training out of the PA farm will be a joke. The whole thing is just a big misunderstanding. Now how about hiring me to come out and do a clinic??
    Good luck with that. I offered a CD with "What I have learned NOT to do" with no takers
    I wasn't always a Smurf
    Penmerryl's Sophie RIDSH
    "I ain't as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was"
    The ignore list is my friend. It takes 2 to argue.

It's the video he made public, it's him cantering in a circle on a trained horse.
    Quarry Rat

Quote Originally Posted by alternate_universe View Post
    It's a video of him cantering and trotting. It isn't as "not safe for work" as the prior video but it's a little "hump to heaven" at the canter. A little.
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

2 members found this post helpful.

He's riding a very nice horse around in circles, mostly at a canter with a bit of trotting at the end. Horse appears to be a bit too behind the bit for my tastes and to be honest...I don't think Nick is riding the horse any better than I could and I make no claims toward being any sort of haute ecole rider.

PS: The comments are interesting as well. Someone asks him why he's not riding a helmet and he immediately goes on the offense.

I was able to view it...and the comments posted below are entertaining! He is an apex maroon. The glassy eyed followers scare me.

5 members found this post helpful.