The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Yeah! I found a RELIABLE, GOOD, FARM SITTER/HELPER in No. VA!

Yeah! I finally found a reliable, trustworthy, good farm sitter and helper to help me out at our farm. Had surgery a few weeks ago and needed someone to help with stalls. My friend that was going to help for November broke his leg just a few days before we were set to start. Major bummer until my sister looked on virginiaequestrian.com and found this gal that once we talked to her, we had her come out for an interview, and she has worked out perfect. She is starting a new farm/pet sitting business and oh have we been happy with how well she has done. What a blessing to have found someone that I can trust, is reliable, knowledgeable, and does a GREAT job!

If anyone needs a farm or pet sitter or help at their place l can PM her information. I just can't tell you how relieved I am to have found someone. Whew! I am so thankful that this is working out!

Quote Originally Posted by veezee View Post
    Yeah! I finally found a reliable, trustworthy, good farm sitter and helper to help me out at our farm. Had surgery a few weeks ago and needed someone to help with stalls. My friend that was going to help for November broke his leg just a few days before we were set to start. Major bummer until my sister looked on virginiaequestrian.com and found this gal that once we talked to her, we had her come out for an interview, and she has worked out perfect. She is starting a new farm/pet sitting business and oh have we been happy with how well she has done. What a blessing to have found someone that I can trust, is reliable, knowledgeable, and does a GREAT job!

If anyone needs a farm or pet sitter or help at their place l can PM her information. I just can't tell you how relieved I am to have found someone. Whew! I am so thankful that this is working out!

would love her info! where are you located?
    For things to do in Loudoun County, visit: www.365thingstodoloudoun.com

Quote Originally Posted by veezee View Post

Would also be interested in her info

Sounds like you are benefiting each other

I can also recommend a great young woman in the C'ville area if anyone needs one down there.

Hi Ellebeaux,
    I would be interested in the name of the person for Centerville too in case I need anyone else or know of anyone in the area that needs someone. I'm over near Warrenton. The gal we are using has a website that I can send to anyone that is interested. She farmsits, takes care of all types of animals (big and small), will stay at your farm while you are away if you need something like that, and has been very trustworthy and reliable. She also really knows how to clean stalls, take care of the horses, and has good common sense. We have been very happy with having found her to help me out while I recover from surgery. For those in need of someone over the holidays I know she still has some openings. Hope this helps. Just PM me if you need her information. I know how thankful I am to have found someone that is reliable and trustworthy.