The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Question Hunter Dressage Saddle

I have a very nice Hunter brand saddle which I bought maybe 10 years ago that I believe was made in Britain. I'd like to know some more about the company, if it was a company that made the saddles under their own name. I've lost track of the sales rep who sold it to me.

Thank you.

This is a bump with more info. The saddle company that was Hunter is now known as Patrick Saddlery. Does anyone know anything about Patrick Saddles?

http://www.patricksaddlery.com/

Thank you

no experience with Patrick Saddlery but there is a COTHer who had a custom built saddle done for her very difficult horse (I believe most other companies turned her down, she met with Patrick ... I believe he comes (eastern) stateside regularly).
    The COTHer's horse is a sway backed grey & was featured on the FB page - sorry I'm drawing a blank on names

I know a few not so local tack shops that are now offering PS as their custom or higher end option, I suspect that PS has always been manufacturing under licence ...