The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Bluebonnet Horse Expo - Austin, TX - Oct. 19

The Bluebonnet Horse Expo is a one day Expo featuring clinics/demos by veterinarians and horse trainers, a live auction of saddles, a silent auction of various horse-related items and home decor, an art show and sale/auction, horses for adoption from Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society, vendors, and the Bluebonnet Rescue Horse Training Challenge - and probably something I'm forgetting.

The event costs $8 to enter, and all proceeds benefit Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society. We'll have about 55 horses available for adoption, and adoption fees are half price for pre-approved adopters (adoption application is on our website).

We're still accepting donations of used tack and horse equipment as well as horse/farm/western/ranch-themed art work, home decor, or clothing.

www.bluebonnethorseexpo.com

(If you come, grab me and say hi. I'll be the crazy one running around and may have blue streaks in my hair - because I challenged my members to raise sponsorship funds and said I would dye my hair blue if they did... eek! They may like to embarrass me....)
    Visit us at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society - www.bluebonnetequine.org

Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com

The Bluebonnet Horse Expo is this coming Saturday in Austin - I think we'll have the best Expo yet as we improve from year to year. I hope some of the COTH people will be there. I'll be the one who looks a little crazy, running around everywhere.
    Visit us at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society - www.bluebonnetequine.org

Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com

Wish I didn't have to work on Saturday D:

Quote Originally Posted by Belmont View Post
    Wish I didn't have to work on Saturday D:
    Agreed! I would love to attend but I have work all day and then plans to attend the Roller Derby bout in Belton that night. I hope it goes well!

1 members found this post helpful.

I have to teach a class all day in Haiti, and the commute is a killer. Otherwise, I'd be so there!
    HAS provides hospital care to 340,000 people in Haiti's Artibonite Valley 24/7/365/earthquake/cholera/whatever.
    www.hashaiti.org blog:http://hashaiti.org/blog

1 members found this post helpful.