The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Any upcoming dressage clinics in the NJ/PA/NY area?

As the title suggests . . . am looking for any upcoming dressage clinics in the NJ/PA/NY/possible MD (but primarily NJ) area that are taking riders and/or auditors.

Haven't heard of much so maybe I am looking in the wrong places . .

Since Dressage at Devon is around the corner . . . . . maybe some out of town trainers would be doing a clinic before or after they are competing at Devon? Just thinking . .

Thanks in advance.

we have a clinic in beginning of Nov at the barn where I board. Luis Denizard comes to our barn several times between spring and fall and this will be the last one until spring. He lives in FLA and competes there all winter.
    If you want details PM me as I dont want to make this an advertisement and mostly his clinics get booked really fast without advertising.
    I will say I have totally enjoyed his clinics.....and he will teach any level, no problems and had some amazing input. I was having a particular problem with my horse and he gave my trainer and I an exercise that totally took care of it within weeks!
    If you cannot ride in it it is worth an audit....Allentown NJ.
    Adriane
    Happily retired but used to be:
    www.ParrotNutz.com

Thanks, Adrienne . . . Thats super close to me! I had forgotten about his clinics (brain lapse!) . . as I did audit one a few months ago and it was great.

Henk van Bergen is in the area late September-early October. Some of the barns he goes to allow auditors - like Lisa Pierson's in Brewster, NY.

OVCTA.org has a JJ Tate clinic on their calendar for 10/2/2013. Closing date is 9/23/2013.
    Oh, well, clearly you're not thoroughly indoctrinated to COTH yet, because finger pointing and drawing conclusions are the cornerstones of this great online community. (Tidy Rabbit)

Rolling Stone Farm (Slatington, PA) is having a Christoph Hess clinic October 1 and 2:
    http://www.dressagedaily.com/article...two-day-clinic
    Kendra
    Runningwater Warmbloods & Mare Station

Home of SPS Diorella (Donnerhall/ Akut), EMC What Fun (Wolkentanz I/ Lauries Crusador), and EMC Raleska (Rascalino/ Warkant) 'Like' us on Facebook

The Lehigh Valley Dressage Association is having a clinic at Rolling Stone Farm in Slatington, featuring head trainer Pierre St. Jacques on Nov. 2 and 3. Go to LVDA.org for more info.
    http://behindthebitblog.com
    Dressage, riding, sport horse blog

Thanks everyone! You guys are a great resource!