The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default NUTRENA SPECIAL BOGO FREE

I'm posting this here, since there's no feed forum & I haven't seen where anyone else has posted the info, so hopefully it will reach the most people. Nutrena is having a BOGO free special from yesterday through Halloween for the senior feed.

Go to:
    www.safechoicefeed.com
    and you can print off 3 coupons for each time you visit the site with a different email address. You can buy one bag of Nutrena's senior feed, and get one free for each coupon you print.

My horses don't eat Nutrena, but the advert was on a magazine I got last Thursday, so I told my BO and some friends about the special. This will save you Nutrena senior people some money. Cloudy and Hattie are hoping that Seminole will do this for their Safe and Lite feed, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

ETA For you safe choice people, go to www.nutrenaworld.com and find out that you can buy 4 bags of safe choice and get one free. (person who sent this to me called it nutria, but it's nutrena.) I guess this is another type of safe choice and not senior? I don't use nutrena so I did not even look at the website.
    Last edited by cloudyandcallie; Sep. 3, 2013 at 03:57 PM.

DANGIT! They need to do this for the Special Care!! Hopefully some COTH'ers feed the Senior version and can save a few bucks.
    Proud member of the "I'm In My 20's and Hope to Be a Good Rider Someday" clique

PONY'TUDE

Thank you for posting this!!! I have 2 mares and a stallion who hold their weight on this. The savings will help persuade me to get the new turnout blanket that I have been eyeing.

Bumping up for you Nutrena users.

Please note, while the sleeve advert that came on my horse mag said the sale is through Oct. 31st, the coupons that I printed out are only good through 9/30/13.

so print out your coupons and buy your Nutrena senior at 1/2 price.

I wish Seminole would do this, not for a senior feed, but for Safe and Lite for my 2 warmbloods!

I might try this over winter, but buy now. Can anyone tell me about how much they are per bag?

This feed retails in the $17-18 per bag price range in my area. I would also check out the Nutrena website about this feed because they updated the formulation and added more fat. It is a REALLY nice senior feed for those who don't want to spend as much for a product like Triple Crown. This is replacing Nutrena's Life Design Senior, which was their original senior product.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by caradino View Post
    DANGIT! They need to do this for the Special Care!! Hopefully some COTH'ers feed the Senior version and can save a few bucks.
    I also wish it were for Special Care!
    Proud owner of a Slaughter-Bound TB from a feedlot, and her surprise baby...!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Jen4USC/fave.jpg
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...SC/running.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cloudyandcallie View Post
    Bumping up for you Nutrena users.

Please note, while the sleeve advert that came on my horse mag said the sale is through Oct. 31st, the coupons that I printed out are only good through 9/30/13.

so print out your coupons and buy your Nutrena senior at 1/2 price.

I wish Seminole would do this, not for a senior feed, but for Safe and Lite for my 2 warmbloods!
    Mine I printed had an expiration of 9/30 as well. However a friend printed some a day later and they are 10/1. I suspect the expiration date changes every day - probably some algorithm of a specific amount of days from when you print it.

If you can use the coupons, consider donating them to a local equine rescue.
    If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
    ~ Maya Angelou

2 members found this post helpful.

I wish it was good on their Pro Senior, I love that stuff.

Well crap... None of my retailers within a 20 miles radius carry the SafeChoice Senior, only the Life Design. Is it new?
    Quarry Rat

The SafeChoice Senior is replacing Life Design Senior and it is new and improved!

1 members found this post helpful.

So, with any luck, the kid at the store that thought I meant Neutrogena horse food () might be wrong and they'll have it in shortly?
    Quarry Rat

Quote Originally Posted by Mosey_2003 View Post
    So, with any luck, the kid at the store that thought I meant Neutrogena horse food () might be wrong and they'll have it in shortly?
    Don't buy the Neutrogena! Your horses will foam at the mouth!

You have no idea how much self-restraint it took not to snort right into the phone when he said it Nice kid, think it might be his first week there
    Quarry Rat

I've had a customer call 3 times this week about the Neutrogena Hi Fat feed and I have very carefully annunciated NU-TREN-A through every conversation and it has not worked! Nice to know it doesn't just happen to me!

Bump for those of you who feed Nutrena, or as someone said either here on on FLAhorse board, to send to a rescue.

Get the BOGO free coupons for your horses.

For those of you who want Neutrogena, well, forget it!

Default Nutrina at Tractor Supply

I work at the Tractor Supply in Taylorsville NC and we are going to carry the new line. So, please check the TractorSupply.com and check your zip code, they might have it.

Was at my local TSC today and they were already out, LOL.
    Next shipment coming in on Wednesday.

\"Horses lend us the wings we lack\"