Thank you both. I was able to find out her age is unknown but not aged, sweet and gentle, no known health problems. She will be darling when she gets to a good healthy weight. Hoping we can make this happen!
Have only spoke on the phone. Hoping to find transport (none yet) and just meet driver somewhere for the swap. If a driver can be found they could have the Paypal account to get the funds for her purchase and fuel. I think that would be the best way??? I wish I could make the drive but its just too far for me and my schedule. If it doesn't work out I just hope someone gives this girl a serious upgrade!
Hey Equislover, I just got your txt about 15 minutes ago, I think my phone is on it's last legs. I'm still working on the lady's to see if we can at least do partial transport. The lady that's usually willing to take me on jaunts is on vacation Friend.... uhhh C? I've called a few, said she'd let me know in the morning and may be free if she doesn't rider, or if she rides early. Are you free tomorrow?
Thank you Stushica. I would say that unfortunately I work and won't be home till five though these days I am very thankful to be employed. So it would have to be after that. Otherwise I am afraid I can only get away for a bit on the weekend. I do appreciate your trying.
Any progress on finding a ride for the poor little thing??
Not from me I miss my days of accessible trailers... nether here nor there. I will be seeing a horsey friend in the morning and have plans of hopefully guilting them into at least getting it to Cleveland where I can hold onto her until equislover or someone else can transport her. :/ Anyone with a rig I can borrow
Sorry to be slow on this, for some reason playing on the internet is frowned upon while working or driving . I have not been able to come up with any transport options. Like I said, I am more than happy (would be thrilled actually) to take in the little girl but she is three hours away so would be six hours round trip and with my job, long commute to and from work, and toddler/family commitments, making the drive just isn't possible. I so love how the COTH community comes together for causes like this. Warms my heart! I'll try to check at lunch to see if she has found a home yet and update all then. I have one last resource to try for transport, hoping to hear back soon. Fingers crossed!
Update- pony IS still there. Also, I may have a good lead on transport. Hoping and praying! Anyway, once/if I confirm transport, what should I do to start raising the funds? I do have a paypal account, would I just provide my paypal account name? Sorry this is new to me, unsure of how best to proceed? But again I don't want to start in case it falls through but do hope to find out in the next hour.