The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I happen to know GAEventers Connemaras did wonderfully!!!
    www.muskokalakesconnemaras.com
    Wonderful ponies for family or show!

Virginia and North Carolina, Parrothead Clique!

I'm doing this from memory so don't shoot me if I mess up! Carol Cockcroft's Waterford won the yearling colts (please disregard TBs... Everything I tell you is nonTB), North Star's Herodios V was second, and I think Kimmy Risser's Bandalero JSF was third with Cary Sparks's River Blues fourth.

NonTB yearling fillies was won by Resplendent who was best yearling at Devon and is handled by Emily. The filly is by Rosenthal. There were two additional fillies in the class; I think the one with Etoile in its name was second.

Nontb 2 yo c/g was won by Rainier, recently sold by Matt Davis to Kenny Sr, Kenny Jr, and Meridian Partners and handled by Richard Taylor. Archimedes was second with Oliver, my Satisfied was third with Junior, and I believe Emily's Adagio was fourth. I don't remember the others; I'm sorry!

Anne M. Jones's filly Southern Avenue won the nontb 2 yo fillies with Diane's Rowan Oake LL second. I know Maddie Carolan's Ironrose with Tina Peters was toward the front of that line too.

The three year old class was combined. Emily's Drum colt won, a pinto named Marked In Silver was second, and Rachel Spencer's Fleur du Rouet was third.

Rainier won the nontb breeding championship with Waterford reserve. I didn't stick around for BYH but would assume that repeated itself.

Sorry it's not complete but hope it holds you over until horseshowsonline updates! Congratulations to all the connections!

3 members found this post helpful.

Thank you, Anne, yes my Banderas colt (Bandelero JSF) was 3rd. So happy with him, finished out the spring/summer on a great note. Doing one Young Horse Show end of june then kicking him out in a field until Warrenton

2 members found this post helpful.

Rainier won the overall BYH and Waterford was Res. BYH! Great show!

Rainier is drop dead stunning! Wow! His pedigree is: Eloquence (Everest/Jupiter)/Private Account/Special Event (Final Pool xx).
    Randee Beckman ~Otteridge Farm, LLC (http://on.fb.me/1iJEqvR)~ Marketing Manager - The Clothes Horse

Default Congratulations Otteridge Smitten!

My Otteridge Smitten (Crossgates Larsan x Farnley Snood, by Farnley Prelude) won the Filly section of the Virginia Pony Breeders Yearling Futurity Saturday! Handled beautifully by Charlie Brown.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Smitten Futurity.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	38301   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmittenUppervilleFuturity.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	38302  
    Randee Beckman ~Otteridge Farm, LLC (http://on.fb.me/1iJEqvR)~ Marketing Manager - The Clothes Horse

wow, Adagio was 4th?

Virginia and North Carolina, Parrothead Clique!

The two year old colt class is literally that tough this year: on any given day with any given judge, it's anyone's ballgame!

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    I'm doing this from memory so don't shoot me if I mess up! Carol Cockcroft's Waterford won the yearling colts (please disregard TBs... Everything I tell you is nonTB), North Star's Herodios V was second, and I think Kimmy Risser's Bandalero JSF was third with Cary Sparks's River Blues fourth.

NonTB yearling fillies was won by Resplendent who was best yearling at Devon and is handled by Emily. The filly is by Rosenthal. There were two additional fillies in the class; I think the one with Etoile in its name was second.

Nontb 2 yo c/g was won by Rainier, recently sold by Matt Davis to Kenny Sr, Kenny Jr, and Meridian Partners and handled by Richard Taylor. Archimedes was second with Oliver, my Satisfied was third with Junior, and I believe Emily's Adagio was fourth. I don't remember the others; I'm sorry!

Anne M. Jones's filly Southern Avenue won the nontb 2 yo fillies with Diane's Rowan Oake LL second. I know Maddie Carolan's Ironrose with Tina Peters was toward the front of that line too.

The three year old class was combined. Emily's Drum colt won, a pinto named Marked In Silver was second, and Rachel Spencer's Fleur du Rouet was third.

Rainier won the nontb breeding championship with Waterford reserve. I didn't stick around for BYH but would assume that repeated itself.

Sorry it's not complete but hope it holds you over until horseshowsonline updates! Congratulations to all the connections!
    Thanks Anne, Yes my Ironrose was 3rd, beautifully shown by Tina Peters. I was thrilled! Congrats to all!
    http://www.herselffarm.com
    Proud of my Hunter Breeding Princesses
    "Grief is the price we all pay for love," Gretchen Jackson (1/29/07) In Memory of Barbaro