The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
    East Amwell, NJ

Default Amwell Valley Hounds - 2013 Hunter Trials!

We had a fantastic day with perfect weather and a great turnout last year, so we are once again holding our hunter trials! The date is September 28, at Plum Broke Farm in Stockton, NJ. Prizelist not out yet, but all information can be found at!

Hope you can join us!

Geneseo, NY

The Irish Draught Horse Society of North America will be awarding the highest placing Irish Draught or Irish Draught Sport Horse in the AVH Hunter Trials again this year! Award Ribbon & Saddle Pad with our Society Logo will be the Prizes!

Flemington, NJ

Amwell just had a wonderful Hunt Clinic at the same farm where we hold the Hunter Trials, and I have some great photos/video to share. I can't wait for the Hunter Trials this year. AWM, I'm going to do my best to earn that award this year! We've come a long way in the last year, but there will be some stiff Irish competition again! It's such a beautiful venue. I don't think it could be run much better, have better tailgates, or vendors... Just more of it all!!!!