The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just going to chime in that my experience with fine used saddles was all positive, both selling a saddle and in shopping (I haven't purchased, but always gotten questions about listed saddles answered promptly). I would not hesitate to work with them again, as seller or buyer.

We have a home based business as well and have had intermittent e-mail issues that are absolutely maddening. You don't always know what you missed, until someone calls wanting to know why you haven't replied. And if the phones are screwed up too...I can completely sympathize!

1 members found this post helpful.

I purchased a saddle from FUS and couldn't be happier. I found the entire process to be very easy and painless. I even recommended a friend to her who also purchased a saddle. I always received prompt professional responses. I hope that you will give them another shot as it seems they've had some tech difficulties.

I received a great saddle at a lovely price and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a saddle from Patricia again in the future.
    Equestrian At Hart - My Blog - adventures of a big opinionated BWP

Don't know what email server you have, but look into Comcast business class (or whatever professions/business level server in area). A few $ more but worth it, I have a home base business and can't afford to have screw ups in email! My smartphone is my email backup out and about.

Default Thanks everyone

I don't think this is strictly an email problem. The first email I sent (which contained my phone # with a request for a callback) got an email response. I answered that by email about a week ago, again provided my phone # and asked for a phone call. I never heard back.

Right now I'm working with Trumbull, we'll what that brings
    See those flying monkeys? They work for me.

If you're still looking, Mary has some nice used saddles on her site and she's super helpful. http://www.ridingbydesign.com/index.php?p=1_12_For-SALE

My picky mare finally said yes to one of these saddles after years of trying to satisfy her.

I have had positive experiences with Fine Used Saddles and Patricia. I have tried a variety of saddles without problems. I believe that the saddles were fairly and accurately represented -- they just didn't work for me. I have successfully purchased accessories from FUS too. Patricia has been responsive and pleasant. I look forward to doing business with FUS again in the future.

I know when I sold my saddle she accurately represented it...flaws clearly detailed as well as the good....I used her due to the concentration of brands and high end saddles rather than all over the map. I sold it in a reasonable time frame of 3 months.