The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Horse Found by Animal Communicator

There is a video story in the link.

http://www.king5.com/news/pets-and-a...209159361.html

Gemma the pony rescued from 70-foot ravine

by KING 5 News

Animal rescuers freed a fjord pony who apparently slid down a 70 foot ravine in Redmond and spent several days trapped.

Their rescue of 4-year-old Gemma was challenged by the steepness of the terrain and heavy brush.

The rescue took place in the 24000 block of 115th Street near the Saddle Rock Stables.

The stable owner said the pony was brought to the stable for training. Gemma was described as being a bit of an "escape artist" and got out of her stall.

Gemma had been missing since Sunday. It's believed she was walking around an embankment and slid down into the ravine. A spokesperson for the Washington State Animal Response Team said Gemma appeared to be in good health and had water and hay. She was given a painkiller for some bruising.

Rescuers used a fire hose to wrap around the 800 pound horse and pull her up to a ledge. She was walked out from there.

To make this story even more remarkable, it was an 'animal communicator' that led searchers to Gemma. Joan Ranquet was contacted by Gemma's former owners, and says after seeing only a picture of Gemma, she was able to make a connection and feel where the horse was.

“I connected with the horse, and the most important sense I got was the sound of rushing water," said Ranquet. "I didn’t know if it was rushing water or a freeway, just a very loud, loud sound.”

This might sound a little crazy, but Saddle Rock Stables owner Barbara Linstedt says once she heard from Joan, she was able to find Gemma within five minutes.

Thirty responders from King County Search and Rescue helped with the rescue.

1 members found this post helpful.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Great they found the horse though. Had to be scary for the owners and the poor horse.

7 members found this post helpful.

That's a cool story. Cute pony!
    Being right half the time beats being half-right all the time. Malcolm Forbes

A Fjord! (A particularly slim Fjord, at that!) I'm not a "believer," but that was a sweet, interesting story.
    I have a Fjord! Life With Oden

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindyg View Post
    A Fjord! (A particularly slim Fjord, at that!) I'm not a "believer," but that was a sweet, interesting story.
    She was not that slim when her picture was on Craigslist over the weekend. So glad she was found, however it happened, and that she was not stolen which is what I feared after seeing the ad.
    "When written in Chinese, the word "crisis" is composed of two characters, one represents danger, the other represents opportunity."

John F Kennedy

I thought a friend went to the farm from whence the horse disappeared, noted a hole in the hedge that was the 'fence' of one side and located the pony that way? I read about this the other day and no animal communicator was mentioned, just the friend who could not believe that the BOs hadn't notice the pony sized hole in the shrubbery where Fjord had blasted through.
    *shrug*
    Yo/Yousolong April 23rd, 1985- April 15th, 2014

http://notesfromadogwalker.com/2012/...m-a-sanctuary/

4 members found this post helpful.

The owner said she had looked every where. Judging by the pictures if you were just sort of looking, the pony would have been really hard to spot.
    I heard the owner's husband - the skeptic - was the one that followed what the animal communicator said. He followed the water down until he found her.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Freda View Post
    I thought a friend went to the farm from whence the horse disappeared, noted a hole in the hedge that was the 'fence' of one side and located the pony that way? I read about this the other day and no animal communicator was mentioned, just the friend who could not believe that the BOs hadn't notice the pony sized hole in the shrubbery where Fjord had blasted through.
    *shrug*

She definitely lost some weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamber View Post
    She was not that slim when her picture was on Craigslist over the weekend. So glad she was found, however it happened, and that she was not stolen which is what I feared after seeing the ad.

It's a scary thing when a pony escapes in a real wooded area.

Glad this communicator was better than the one my friend contacted who told her that her missing OLD dog was 'enjoying a last fling of freedom' while she was in fact lying dehydrated in a ditch not far from the house.

I like how she says its rushing water OR a freeway. So.... basically the pony is either near a road or some body of water. That narrows it down

2 members found this post helpful.

I call "shenanigans."

Remember, too, that Disney did not get rich with "Realityland" but did with "Fantasyland." So-called "animal communicators" have learned this lesson well.

G.
    Mangalarga Marchador: Uma Raça, Uma Paixão

4 members found this post helpful.

There's always a body of water!

2 members found this post helpful.

Interesting - the animal communicator that was called re: Bella, the missing mare in Suffolk, VA was completely off.

as animal communicator says she is by a body of water her mouth is injured and legs bleeding but staying close to a goat farm
    Bella was found by someone's boyfriend who walked down the fire lane they had been going down all day. He went into a clearing and there she was and he walked her out. She has lots of ticks, scratches, some thorns and was given electrolytes for dehydration.

So . . . not even close.

My favorite animal communicator story involved a lost dog in an urban neighborhood, and this reading took place 'real time' on a horse board. The dog's owner posted that the dog had gotten out of the house! OMG OMG and another poster offered to 'look into it'....she said that the dog was 'wandering under streetlights, lost but not worried, and within a mile or so, just enjoying her freedom'. She went on to describe alleys, interesting sights, etc

Then the dog was found curled up asleep in another dog's crate. In the house. Was never lost in the first place