The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Unhappy No Pad In Sight From Fashion Equestrian Products...

... and it's been almost 8 weeks. I haven't even been notified that it has shipped. I ordered it on April 4, got the payment email 2 days later, paid, got another email 2 days after that one for a different amount telling me that I hadn't paid yet, paid again thinking the first didn't work, and then got two charges on my credit card statement. Seeing as I tried 3 times to contact the company using the email from their website and even facebook messaged them and got no reply, I went ahead and canceled the second charge. Still haven't heard anything, no pad in sight and I'm out $160.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I should do? Seeing as my MULTIPLE attempts to contact them have gotten me no response, and I haven't (and at this point am not going to) receive what I ordered, what do I do?

I thought they were a pretty good company to work with based on what I read here, but boy was I wrong... I got scammed.

Protest the charges on your credit card and move on with your life.

1 members found this post helpful.

I'd file a complaint with your credit card.
    Flip a coin. It's not what side lands that matters, but what side you were hoping for when the coin was still in the air.

You call it boxed wine. I call it carboardeaux.

I finally just got my current order...it took forever! Almost three months. That's not been my past experience, but fortunately I have all the pads I need, so I'm done.