The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I am going to miss The Office.

I also loved Remington Steele. Past shows that I really miss also include Moonlighting, M*A*S*H, Simon & Simon and Magnum PI (I guess I just miss the 80's).

I think Moonlighting had some of the best writing ever.....very quick quitted with double entendres....greatly evidenced in their Atomic Shakespeare episode
    Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.
    Bernard M. Baruch

Moonlighting was one of my all time favorites. The first few seasons were absolutely stellar. I still remember the rhyming exchange from an early episode, followed by: "How do you do that?" "Gotta read a lot of Dr. Suess." Classic.

My guilty pleasure is Smash.

But in good news, after a year in hiatus--The Sing Off is back!

And let's not forget Arrested Development came back yesterday. I had to limit myself to two episodes.
    Proud scar wearing member of the Bold, Banned and Bitchen clique

The good thing about not having much time to watch TV & having xFinity is that I never run out of shows to watch The only series mentioned here that I've watched is Downtown Abbey. But the one show I miss is Harry's Law. I'm still a fan of Grey's Anatomy & Homeland & Good Wife, and can't wait for their new season.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1 View Post
    I loved that show too. In fact, hubby gifted me with the complete "Remington Steele" series on dvd.

And he did make a great "Bond". Definitely one of my favorite portrayals of the role.

His biography (I originally said "auto"biography, but it was a bio) was a very interesting read. I don't think it's still in print, but you might find it at your local library or used online. Hubby bought my copy at one of our library's book sales.
    I'm also a PB fan. Check out Dante's Peak.

The recent show I will miss is Private Practice, but at least Shondra Rice didn't kill anyone in the Finale. I also miss Numb3rs and M*A*S*H and St Elsewhere
    Smurf
    Penmerryl's Sophie RIDSH
    "I ain't as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was"
    The ignore list is my friend. It takes 2 to argue.

I still miss the x-files.

I will miss Smash. It was my guilty pleasure show, and gave me my Broadway fix (even though it was ridiculous and not realistic, it was fun).

I ought with every season gossip girl got better and better. By the end, I was in love with chuck!

Firefly. Can't believe it was ever cancelled.

2 members found this post helpful.

I will miss Fringe.
    I miss House.
    I still miss the X-Files ... but check out Scully in a guest role as Lecter's shrink in Hannibal... (And man is that guy creepy?)
    I still mourn Lost. ( I actually had a notebook that I kept notes in to keep track of things that last season.)
    And I will miss Touch, but it's cancellation paves the way for JACK BAUER to return in a new 24. Yes, DAMMIT!!!

Anybody wonder why I have strange dreams? LOL...
    Fox Wood Farm

Firefly was an awesome show. Only consolation is that I get to watch Nathan Fillion on Castle instead which is also an awesome show.

I second the depressing thought that Breaking Bad will be ending soon. As much as I want to see the last eight episodes, I dread the day that its all over. At least I'll have the new season of the Walking Dead in October to look forward to!

I'm also a little bummed about Body of Proof just being cancelled, they really stepped up their game this season and it was actually turning out to be quite an entertaining show. And I also really like Dana Delaney.
    Blog: http://movingonupeventing.blogspot.com/

Don't believe the hype.

Burn Notice (although it started going downhill once season 4 started ) and House

Quote Originally Posted by JFCeventer View Post
    Firefly was an awesome show. Only consolation is that I get to watch Nathan Fillion on Castle instead which is also an awesome show.
    Ditto.

How funny was it when he wore his Firefly outfit on a Halloween episode of Castle???