The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

He just has such a kind and sensible way of going. You can tell he's a baby and a little unsure but he tries so hard to please and doesn't seem to get rattled at all. He's going to be unstoppable when he's got some miles under him.
    **Friend of bar.ka**

Fils Du Reverdy (Revy)- 1993 Selle Francais Gelding
    My equine soulmate

Perhaps we can prevail upon his proud mama to repost or dig up and bump the videos she bought him off of? Like the pond. You can no way train that and once you see it in a horse? You can recognize it another. You keep the amazing scope, I want sensible with enough talent for the intended job.

I kind of feel like an honorary "aunt" here having offered opinion on the horse off the videos, sweated the plane ride over with OP, participated in the show name search and voted for Unwritten as well as advocated to keep something similar to the barn name... which I forgot, was it Ziggy or something?

Anyway, I am delighted this went so well and look forward to regular updates.

May we expect Pre Green at Thermal in 7 months?
    When opportunity knocks it's wearing overalls and looks like work.

The horse world. Two people. Three opinions.

1 members found this post helpful.

So nice around his course. Have fun showing him. Maybe we will meet up some day when I start showing my guy.

Quote Originally Posted by findeight View Post
    Perhaps we can prevail upon his proud mama to repost or dig up and bump the videos she bought him off of? Like the pond. You can no way train that and once you see it in a horse? You can recognize it another. You keep the amazing scope, I want sensible with enough talent for the intended job.

I kind of feel like an honorary "aunt" here having offered opinion on the horse off the videos, sweated the plane ride over with OP, participated in the show name search and voted for Unwritten as well as advocated to keep something similar to the barn name... which I forgot, was it Ziggy or something?

Anyway, I am delighted this went so well and look forward to regular updates.

May we expect Pre Green at Thermal in 7 months?
    Yes, auntie findeight. I did try to find the original thread but it is someplace in cyber land.

This is the video the seller sent me with the infamous pond scene. When my trainer saw that he said "Send them the money".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNx08...ature=youtu.be

His German name is Seigsmund and we talked about the S pronounced with a Z sound...

Thank you so much for joining our journey.... it's fun to have your friendship! I tell my hubby; Oh I am talking to a friend on line - - - I say, I have never met them in person but feel like I have known them forever...
    Train like you have never won and show like you have never lost!!!

1 members found this post helpful.

He is a peach! What a sweetheart..

You look good together, well done.

He is just lovely!! It's a good thing he is such a nice mover, because with those high whites you sure notice his legs. Congrats on his progress, and you look very good riding him!

Thanks for posting the sales video as well. It's neat to see how he has majorly muscled up and changed since then.

Oh, my goodness. Loved the sale video, with the European version of a mounting block- the four inch concrete lip, and the horse standing on cobblestones. And then he rides out the driveway and down the road. Classic.

And the pond scene is great! You should never have to worry about going through a puddle if you show on a rainy day.