The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default XC at The Virginia Horse Trials, Saturday, May 25th

I'll be at The Virginia Horse Trials tomorrow, reporting and covering all levels of XC for HorseJunkiesUnited.com, the Commonwealth Dressage & Combined Training Association (I'm their newsletter Editor), and Jump Start Solutions LLC (see my signature...). If you are riding, and wish to be interviewed, or want to feature your horse, please text/call me at 703-725-1522, or email me at editor.cdcta@yahoo.com. See you there, ride times below.

http://www.vahorsetrials.com/index.p...march-sht-2014
    “Always saddle your own horse. Always know what you’re doing. And go in the direction you are heading.” Connie Reeves
    Jump Start Solutions LLC

I'm not riding nor am I there, but please cheer on Darla Doll and her rider for my in the one star!!!! I wish I could be there!

will do! I'll let you know if I catch photos of her!
    “Always saddle your own horse. Always know what you’re doing. And go in the direction you are heading.” Connie Reeves
    Jump Start Solutions LLC

Are you only going to be there on Sat? My sister's horse: Double Rivers Money Penny is in one of the ON divisions, but I think she does XC on Sunday. She's for sale, so it would be awesome to get some pics or to feature her. Plus, she's a really cool horse--not that I'm biased

I'm afraid I can only be there Saturday (family, work commitments, I'm also a Mom with kids...so I count myself lucky to steal away by myself/alone for a full day to watch a HT, while my DH minds the household and kiddos!)
    Jump Start Solutions LLC

My little 15.2h TB mare and I will be finishing up our 2nd Intermediate tomorrow.... No hope of a ribbon after 3 months out of the ring we need a lot of polishing, but xc is her favorite phase!

Jennifer

1 members found this post helpful.

Just saw this, our horse ran in the 1* this weekend (and finished on his dressage score to finish 4th!)

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasusmom View Post
    Just saw this, our horse ran in the 1* this weekend (and finished on his dressage score to finish 4th!)
    Congratulations! We ran in the 1* as well, and placed well but outside of the ribbons. We were double clear sj and clean with time on XC. My horse was a star and would have made the time.... But I was so out of shape that we had to slow down on XC so I could catch my breath! I blame it on having a birthday yesterday and hence being yet another year older!